Chapter 1 : Changmin & Victoria.

The Beginning : How We Met

"Hei! How your doing?" Donghae asked Changmin, hugging him.

"Fine, hyung." Changmin hugged him back, patting his back.

"I haven't see you around lately." Donghae said, pulling back.

"Yeah..I've been busy settling down my bussiness." Changmin answered, as they walked down the hallway.

"Where's your girlfriend? What's her name again? The tall-blonde girl?" Donghae asked him, scrunching his brow.

"You mean Nana?" Changmin asked him, uncertain.

"Yes. Nana." Donghae nodded eagerly.

"Its all history now. We've broke up half year ago." Changmin said.

"Oh, really? I'm sorry. I didn't know." Donghae felt guilty.

"Its okay. Its an old story. I'm already over it along time ago." Changmin shrugged.

"So, who are you dating now?" Donghae asked, out of curiousity.

"Nope." Changmin shook his head.

"Really?" Donghae raised his brow, in disbelieve.

Changmin just nodded his head.

Well, I could hook him up with her. Donghae thought with a smirk in his voice.

"Well, I gotta go. Loads of work waiting." Donghae said, and leave after bidding goodbye.

Changmin went into the gym room and make his way to the treadmill. He sat his carryall bag down at the couch, and started to work his feet in the treadmill.

Suddenly he felt his foot cramps.

He got off of the treadmill and sat on the floor. Holding onto his foot.

"May I help you sir?" he suddenly heard a soft voice ask.

He looked up and saw a beautiful girl standing in front of him. With her ponytail hair fell down of her left shoulder.

"I got cramps." he said, grimacing.

She stooped down and took off his shoe. He just watch her every move, as she tried to ease his pain.

"Are you felling better sir?" she asked him after a couple of minutes she message his foot.

"Ne." he only could reply.

She's so beautiful. He thought.

"Then, I should leave now. Have a nice day sir." she bowed and turned to leave.

"Wait!" he suddenly yelled over her. She turned arround and looked at him.

"Yes sir?" she asked.

He stood up and tried to walk over to her.

He stadied his self in front of her before he talked.

"I haven't know your name." he said.

She raised her left brow.

"Name?" she asked, making sure.

"Yes. Your name." he said, nodding.

"By the way...I'm Changmin. Shim Changmin." he said, extending his hand.

She looked at his hand for a moment before taking it.

"Victoria Song- imnida." she said, shooking his hand.

"Victoria Song? Are you chinese?" he asked her.

"Ne." she smiled.

"Well, I gotta really go now sir. I still have work to do." she bowed and turn to the door.

Victoria Song. What a beautiful name. He smiled and went back to exercise.

Since then, Changmin would come to the gym everyday at noon, after work.

He and Victoria row close each day. They had given each others number and went out for dinner once in a while.

"I'm serious. Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked Victoria. They were siting in the gym's canteen. drinking a cup of coffee while chatting.

"I'm serious too. I don't have a boyfriend." she said, sipping her cup of coffee. He was sitting across from her.

Changmin smiled unawardingly.

"Victoria." he called her to get her attention.

She looked up at him with an innocent eyes.

"Do you..Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked her.

She stunned. Her eyes widened.

Was he serious?

"Victoria?" He called her again, pulling her out of her reverie, after not getting any answer from her.

She snapped back.

"Are you serious?" she had to ask.

"Yes. Of course I'm serious." he felt offended.

"No, I didn't mean it that way. Actually..I had like you ever since we met for the first time." she said, looking down at her cup, felling embarassed.Changmin hadn't expect that. He was utterly speachless.

"Really?" he asked her for clarification.

She nodded still looking down.

He smiled and went to her side.

He lift her face by her chin and looked her in the eyes.

"I also like you ever since we first met." he said, truthfully.

"And now, I think I'm deep in love with you." with that said, he leaned in and kissed her gently in the lips.

She reciprocated and wrapped her arm arround his neck.

They both had smile on their faces.


This is how Victoria and Changmin met...