Second Chapter

I can't.

One day, my crush suddenly went up to me. I couldn't control the rapid beating of my heart. What does he want from me? 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Him: Excuse me. Do you know a girl named Gaile Saunders?

 

Oh my goodness. Why on earth must this wonderful creature search for an almost non-existing-in-society person?

 

Me: Uhmm.. I am Gaile Saunders.

Him: Oh! I'm sorry for not knowing.

Me: Why are you looking for me anyway?

Him: My friend wants me to give you this.

 

He handed me a folded purple stationery. I must admit I was somewhat disappointed because he wasn't really looking for me. He was only asked to do a favor.

 

Me: From whom?

Him: A friend of mine. 

Me: His name?

Him: His? Oh. I forgot.

 

Well this is weird. He forgot the name of his friend. Maybe he was just asked by a stranger. I know him. He's too kind and helpful to the people here in the village.

 

Me: You forgot his name?

Him: I think? Yes.

Me: Can you describe his physical attributes? Maybe I know him by his looks.

Him: Uh... He has the same height as mine. He has a nice eye-smile. He has chubby cheeks. I don't remember him that much.

 

Well I completely don't have a clue about this. Who would give me this paper? Carefully, I opened it and read what was written inside. As I scanned through the of black ink neatly done, I didn't realize he was already gone.

 

Me: Do you...

 

I was about to ask him again, but as soon as I raised my head to talk to him, I only saw the sky. The letter was signed by a mystery man. I actually love his signature. It looked like it was just a smiley face only that the smile was a bucktoothed.