First Chapter

I can't.

No I can't. I can't tell him what I feel.

 

I thought he was just another guy out there.

I thought wrong.

He's very considerate.

I can't love anyone but him.

 

Reading sheets bounded within covers in a meadow, I felt the scorhing rays of light coming from the sun. I adjusted the rims of my vintage taylor's to lessen the burden in registering the words with my poor sight. Ever heard of a name Xhaslrid730i? Me either. It's not me. Simply going by the name of Gaile, I am a bookworm. Of course you know that in the social pyramid, we are in the bottommost sector. Aside from the permanence of glasses in my face, self-esteem was my only problem. Well I can't just bust the doors open of our school and scream to the people that this girl needs some attention, right? 

 

I just live up to the life of peeking and stealing glances from my crush. Why not approach him? If I had a list of what I'd do if he's there, that'd be the last option. Not being much of a socialite, I am, of course, socially awkward. What happens after I call his attention? Will  he even take a look at this old-fashioned damsel if there are a lot of girls out there wearing the most expensive Gucci's and Chanel's?

 

What do I do?

 

....

 

One day, my crush suddenly went up to me. I couldn't control the rapid beating of my heart. What does he want from me? 

 

 

[a/n: This is so not cliche. Keep on reading. Second chapter to be conceptualized.]