Chapter 002 < 3

Reaching For A Hologram{Hiatus}

Dear Dairy,

Today is my date with Doojoon, I don't know if I should be scared or just calm. I mean it was a bit out of the blue, am I even sure he is being a good person? Aishh I don't know, but I can't really give this chance up on him now. Wish me luck .^^ Oh and I notice Cl-roo giving me the 'Don't go something is up' look lately and I have no idea why she is doing that. Should I ask her later


 

Author's Pov:

 

[With Bom.]

 

Today was the day that it's suppose to be Doojoon and Bom's date, but it wasn't just something that was good. Cl and Kikwang knew it wasn't good right off the bat, but the other Beast memebers didn't have the guts to talk to Bom.

 

"Please let me know what's going on Kikwang." Cl muttered in concern seeing Kikwang sweating hardcore standing infront of her panting. He just gave her the phone and her calm worried look turned into something of a beast who was about to kill everything in her way.

 

"Don't go, just let's you know wait it out so that we can catch him and prove it to her." Cl nodded stubbornly. "I want to see him slip up so I can personally hurt him." Kikwang was blinking at the furious leader and he started to feel sorry for his own leader. Snapping out of it he nodded.

 

"I never thought that he would be going that far to that end just for a girl. To be more specific that girl." Grimacing his face turned sour and he looked at Cl pulling her along with him to see Bom and Doojoon. "There you see it?" Pointing at Doojoon texting someone while Bom  was looking away. "That's Woori." Cl held herself back and looked at the continuing scene. "Enough, that's enough. I am going to go now." Kikwang continued watching them taking pictures of the whole thing.

 

"You will regret doing this to her, I swear it." Cursing into the air he walked off into the distances. He halted hearing a scream, knowing the voice it was Bom.

 

"Omg no where in the hell did Doojoon go?!?!" Bom's voice shook.

"There is no use sweet heart he isn't here for you, can't you see that?" The old man grumbled.

"No no he didn't leave me." Getting closer his hands started to wonder on her body.

"He left you out high and dry." Running towards the man silently he jumped and knocked out the man.

"Bom noona..."

"Kikwang...... than.."She fainted.

 

 

After the whole confrontation went down Doojoon walked back with a smirk on his face seeing Kikwang down on his knees with Bom in his hands.  Kikwang could see clearly he was smirking under the light. No sounds or anything but the sound of Kikwangs fist colliding with Doojoon's face.

 

"I will kill you next time that this happened, I will make sure that I will protect her." Wiping his lip of blood he staggered back up and walked away. "She doesn't deserve you at all, and you don't either. What she needs is a person who is willing not to play her." Letting out a groan he tried kicking at Bom, to be stopped by an arm and pushed down with another fist to the face. "You aren't a man at all." Picking Bom up he left his leader on the ground.

 

"Tschhh I don't really care for the wretch do I now?" *Are you kidding me Doojoon, you have been her fan since forever and you are really going to to this to her?* "Shut up you don't know anything. * Ahhh right you are doing this because you could possibly have a slight chance with your precious Woori, pathetic. She doesn't even reguard you as close to her or anything.* "You don't know what she thinks." * You are right but in your heart you know that this is all wrong.* "I will do anything for her." *You are a bastard aren't you?*  "SHUT UP." People were staring at him weirdly till he took out his phone faking a conversation with no one on the line. 

 

What he didn't notice were men in the background recording and taking pictures of what all went down between the two members, smirking the hired men dissapated into the background like shadows. The wind picked up pace and blew hard on the people, as if it was a sign of some sort.

 

Meanwhile with Kikwang he managed to hold Bom up all the way till he got to her complex taking the back way so that no one would have suspected anything and the door flung open seeing all the 2ne1 members and even Hyunseung in the building, all of their eyes widened and mouths were open seeing the sight infront of them...Bom was extra pale and had a scratch on her leg, once gazing at Kikwang he had a been punched in the arm and face a few times seeing the amount of blood that was seeping out onto his clothing.

 

In the few moments all of them were in the elevator heading towards Bom and Minzy flat. All eyes were still one Kikwang who was holding onto Bom with tears slowly falling down on this cheeks. "I promise you that I will always be there for you when and if I can get to you, he doesn't deserve you." Those words echoed in the others minds, seeing that Kikwang finally gave in and passed out with Bom in his arms.

 

Once the ding was heard they couldn't get the pair out, the girls called in back up and it was none other then Big Bang's Taeyang and Jiyong, seeing the scene themselves got their blood boiling. "Oppas please...."Minzy grabbed the two males arm softly pulling them. "Just, we will explain in a bit I know the situation will make you made everything will be throughly explained in detail just please, bring them in first this isn't a matter that will be talked of out here." Both of them did what they were told and once the door shut their eyes narrowed on the two bodies, then drifted towards the other beings in the room.

 

"What in the hell is going on here? Why does Kikwang look like someone who just defended Bom with his life? Why does Bom look like a ghost even paler then before, and why are the both of them covered with bruises and blood." No one wanted to utter a word, but Dara got up and took the boys into the living room and explained what Cl was feeling and the whole meeting with Kikwang and how the other Beast memebers had to push the whole thing aside. Kikwang though didn't and ended up just like this.  "HE DID WHAT..."Everyone flinched, but by now Kikwang gained a bit of conciousness.

 

"Yes and when I was about to leave, he left her to erts and I knocked them out one by one earning the bruises right now. He also came back with no remorse either seeing her vunerable this like either, he actually even tried coming up to her and kicking her, but I then got into a fight with him. I knocked him so that he would stay on his for a bit while I got away with Bom, got all the way here and I am sure you know the rest then." Breathing the best that he could without trying to flinch.

 

Pain was all he felt when he out falling once more onto Bom.

 

"Aishhh damn it Hyunseung you better watch that leader of yours from now on. I don't think you would want to go leaderless." Hearing the tone of voice in G-Dragon made him worried for his own safety as well as his leaders, now it was two memebers that knew of this deed with the devil.

 

"Y-yes sir. Please though don't do anything yet, we still don't have enough on him to make him stop. I know him well enough if there isn't enough on him he will twist it to seem that he is innocent and Bom noona is the one who is going to be guilty. One false move and he senses it, hell will break loose."Those word silence everyone, what would they do next?

 


What is going to happen.

Poor Kwang.

OMO now two of Big Bang know and 2ne1 is getting worried.

CL already wants to kill Doojoon, what will happen with that.

Comment ^^.