Chapter 001 < 3

Reaching For A Hologram{Hiatus}

Chapter 1: The love got cut, and the edges of the cut are bleeding.


Dear diary......

It's me again I never thought in my life that I would be this happy.

Today was the day that he asked me to be his, and I didn't hesistate. I said yes.

This will be an adventure for me ^^, wish me luck.


Author's pov:

That was Bom's diary entry encasing the day that Yoon Doojoon asked her to be his, but it seems that his intentions weren't pure from the get go. No one would know this except for his band members and his lover Woori.

She wasn't anything to him but just another bet, what he didn't count on was the tale ahead. This would forever change the idol world.

"Bommie unni why don't you just talk to him?" Minzy looked curiously seeing that her unni was looking at the computer on the screen were picture of Yoon Doojoon.

"Dara,let's talk to Hyunseung soon?" Bom said without taking her eyes off the screen.

"Sure let's video chat him right now."

As the three girls sat on the bed waiting for Hyungseung to pick up they saw that he was typing something.

'Noona is it okay if the others see you also?'

Dara replied it was fine,becuase Bom and Minzy was with her anyways.  Soon they were greeted with Beast members, except the one Bom wanted to see.

"Hello Noona's and Minzy." The three girls smiled and waved hearing a wave of awe's which took them by surprise. "You all are just too cute, especially Bom right now." Bom's face flushed ad Hyungseung complimented her.

"Bommieeee noona I want to sing with you!!!" Yoseob chimed smiling brightly, causing her to redden even more. "D'awhhh you are too cute, can we though????" Bom looked at the others and they knew what she wanted.

"I will have to ask YG and yeah, it can't be guaranteed" He nodded when he was about to talk again he got pushed over by Dongwoon who just blinked watching her for a bit. The girls were giggling seeing what he was doing. "Uhhhh hello?" She said waving towards him shly,causing him to smile. "Wahhh you are handsome." Covering quickly she shrunk in her spot.

"Noona where are you going off to?" Bom slipped of the bed, and went under the blanket only peaking through it with her blinking eyes.

"Guys she is shy right now, but wait she will for sure warm up to you." Dara explained hugging Bom tightly from above the blanket, making her groan. "And look right now." Exclaimed Dara ripping off the blanket. Revealing Bom to the boys as her shirt was riding up, that's when Doojoon just walked in on the guys video calling. Cursing mentalily Bom jumped causing the guys to have there eyes glued to her.

"Uhmm Noona Doojoon Hyung wants to talk to you." Bom froze turning her face towards Dara crying for help.

"Annyeong noona,well I will get straight to the point, can I take you out?" Dara's eyes widened and she answered for the stunned main vocalist.

"Yes she will go out with you Doojoon." Bom got poked by Minzy causing her to fall down.

"YAHH!!!" Dara head cocked to the side looking at Bom who was now looking like a grudge climbing on top of her. Which struck the guys, as they sat in silence all of them were thinking the same thing 'PARK SISTER UNCCCCEEE UNNCCCCCCEEEE UNCCCCCEEEEE' Minzy seeing the reaction put super pretty picture of the three girls up to distract them.

"Unni please just do it, right now you two look...Well provocative." Minzy said looking down straching her neck.

Gasping the both scrambled getting off of each other. Minzy put the video back on.

"So yeah..noona will you?" She nodded not knowing what his feelings were really.


With Beast:

"Hyung I don't think you should do this, you will fall for Bom noona. Anyways you have Woori." Doojoon shoot a death glare at the mankae.

"I shall do what I want." Hyunseung was about ready to strangle their leader.

Yoseob looked at Hyunseung's face and he knew what he was thinking, they both were on the same page.

"Doojoon I think you are taking this bet thing far. Woori isn't worth it if you have to do this to Bom noona." Junhyung stated playing with his shades.

"Shut up who asked you to talk to me about Woori? I love her, I am going to do anything to make sure that she stays with me." Everyone just sighed knowing that she has him under her control.

"You mad bro." Kikwang uttered walking away from Doojoon.

Hissing he stormed out, Doojoon lost his cool flipping over the small table before taking his own exit.

"Congrats you flipped a small table,even a baboon could do that."Junhyung glowered at him seeing that everything that was on there was scattered.

After hearing a loud bang things grew silent.

"That idiot I swear if he hurts Bom noona I won't forgive him." Everyone agreed picking up the mess Doojoon left.

The one who was most concerned was Kikwang,but he would never show it off to anyone this was his burden alone.

In his mind he was going to be the knight that was going to help her,even if she didn't know.

 

With Bom

She was freaking out.

Clearly her mind was clouded with Doojoon.

CL came in and looked at Bom. Biting her lips, sighing. There was a feeling at tugged her insides.

"Unni please be careful with him. Just please be really careful." Nodding absentmindedly she continued looking through her clothing. Walking away CL wanted to scream. "I don't feel right about this at all." Carring  those feelings she texted one of Beast's members.

To Babo Abs:I don't like the feeling I get when your leader is around my unni.

From Babo Abs: Trust me I don't like it either.

To Babo Abs: What do you mean?

From Babo Abs: Woori.

Anger rose from CL that idiot was playing her.

To Babo Abs: Keep her safe, please try to.

Finishing texting she saw Bom laying down sprawled all over groaning. Mumbling on and on about looking good.

Wishing that it was someone else beside Doojoon whom she liked. She wished it to be anyone, but him.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What chu think? It's a bit short, but ya know.

I hope I didn't make this boring. T.T

I got a tumbrl now :3

 

Comment, Subb, Add.