Slight Memory Gain

River Flows In You

Takumi's POV

I sighed as I lied down on my black bed, looking up at the ceiling with a blank expression on my face. What were my mom and that guy....Soohyun talking about? I thought as I sat up suddenly, images and people started flashing in my mind. I out moments later, and went into my past.

Flashback

"Where am I?" I said, hearing it echo over and over again. I saw a girl, around five or six years old, being bulled in a empty dark hallway.

"S-Stop!!" She cried with tears rolling down her small pale face making the bullies smile in victory.

"What are you guys thinking?! Leave her alone!" I screamed but they didn't hear me. I ran towards them but I just went right through them.

"What the...What is going on here?!" I looked around, trying to figure out where the hell I was.

"Takumi!!" Someone yelled, making little Takumi turn around seeing a small boy, who looked pissed off.

"S-Soohyun.." She cried out softly, only loud enough for him to hear her call. Soohyun jumped into the air, leaping off of the wall next to her, and kneed the bully square in the face. Making him lose his grip on little Takumi's throat.

"I told you...ever touch her again...you will die.."Soohyun said as he pulled little Takumi back onto her two feet.

"There...there...Soohyun is here.." He said softly, while wipping her tears away with his thumb. Takumi sniffed softly, as she buried her face into his chest, and cried softly. Soohyun just smiled as he wrapped his arms around her shaking form protectively.

"Takumi..." He spoke after a few minutes of nothing but silence. Takumi raised her head up from his warm chest and looked up at Soohyun.

"N-Nae?"

"I promise to protect you no matter what happens to me.." He smiled softly, making Takumi blush.

"J-Jinjja?"

"What is...wait, do I know Soohyun?" I said in disbelief. This can't being happening. If it is true, then why don't I remember him or this?

"That's because you were in a train accident..." A soft yet warm voice told me. I looked around and saw nothing.

"What do you mean?" I was so confused at this moment.

"When the time comes, you will know..."

End of flashback

I woke up hearing my name being yelled over and over again, making my head pound.

"Ugh..." I groaned softly as I opened my eyes seeing Soohyun and my mom looking at me worried.

"Umma? S-Soohyun?" I whispered softly. My mom and Soohyun looked at each other surprised when they heard what I just said.

"Takumi, what's wrong? you...were screaming.."Soohyun said and pulled me up, so I was sitting instead of lying down.

"I was?"

"Nae, Takumi...I was so worried you would never wake up.."She cried and hugged me deeply.

"H-How long was I screaming for?" I looked at Soohyun softly, our eyes met making me blush madly.

"Four hours Takumi..."He said while my hair, making me smile slightly. I don't know why but I missed him doing that.

"Mianhae...I had a flashback..."I looked down, not wanting to see their faces.

"Flashback?" My mother questioned as she let me go.

"Nae umma," I nodded softly and looked down at my hands. "I was being...bullied..and you.." I look up at Soohyun. "You saved me...a-and you told me that you will protect me no matter w-what happens..." I didn't even know that I was crying until Soohyun grabbed me by the shoulders, and presses me up against his warm chest. I gripped his black t-shirt softly as I started to cry.

"Soohyun, does that mean Takumi is starting to remember?" My mother sounded scared. I felt Soohyun sigh.

"Nae, it seems so.."Soohyun said as he my black hair softly. I smiled softly but they couldn't see me.

"Nae..I have to go to work now...I will be home late again.." She said only moments before she left the house.

"S-Soohyun?" I said softly as I looked up at him. Soohyun looked down, as he wrapped his long thin arms around me protectively. Soohyun then cupped my face between his large hands and softly claimed my lips. I was shocked at first but slowly started to respond back to the kiss. Soohyun softly bit my lower lip, asking for entrance into my mouth which I gladly accepted. I moaned softly when our tongues started to battle.

"Saranghae Takumi..." Soohyun spoke in between our heated kisses.

"Nado saranghae Soohyun.." I spoke softly as Soohyun softly pulled away from my lips.

"J..Jinjja?" Soohyun was panting from the kisses.

"Nae.." I giggled softly making Soohyun smile and we kissed again. Not that I minded it. I wanted to kiss Soohyun ever since he "first" showed up at my door two days ago.