Meeting My Lover

River Flows In You

I sighed softly as I stared at my plain white room.

"This seriously needs a make-over..." I whined softly as I dropped my suitcases on the floor, bent down as started to look for the things I needed to decorate my room. I smiled when I found them and started to get to work ignoring everyone around me. I blasted my favorite song from 2Ne1. "Can't Nobody" could be heard from downstairs, and these walls were very thick. I swipped my sweet off of my forehead with my wrist as I stepped back, looking at my new room.

I sighed softly before picking up my heavy suitcase and dragging it to my bed.

"Aish..I am never going to pack so many things into one suitcase ever again..." I whined as I opened the suitcase, and started putting these away.

"Takumi!! Dinner's ready!!" My mother yelled from downstairs.

"Coming umma!!" I yelled, and I locked my door, and walked down the stairs. My mother and I were kicked out of our old town because my mom was too sick to pay her bills. I wanted to help but being in school and working, made me sick as well.

"What's for dinner umma?" I kissed her cheek and sat down at the table.

"Bulgogi and yakbap..." My mother said and also sat down at the table.

"Yummy~" I smiled in happiness and we stared to eat. About ten minutes later, our doorbell went off, telling us someone was at the door.

"Dear can you get that for umma?" She asked as she started to wash the dishes.

"Nae umma..."I walked to the door. "Just a minute.." I unlocked the door and opened it, seeing a male staring at me in disbelief.

"Can I help you sir?" I asked polietly.

"Takumi?" The stranger asked softly.

"Nae that's me...who are you?" I asked softly as I looked at him from head to toe, admiring his beauty.

"oh...My name is Shin Soohyun...is your mother here?" Soohyun asked. I nodded and called for my mother.

"Nae?" She said while wipping her hands on her pants.

"He said he knows you..." I pointed to "Soohyun" who was still staring at me.

"Ah Soohyun...um come in.."My mother pulled him in by the wrist, leaving me standing there to think about something.

"Umma..I am going to go for a walk arraseo?" I asked while looking at Soohyun curiously.

"Ah nae baby...just be careful..."She kissed my head before talking to Soohyun.

.....

"Mrs. Daniels...what's up with Takumi?" Soohyun asked softly as he sat down on the couch.

"Ah, that...she was involved in a car crash a few years back...I wish it didn't happen.." She said while taking a sip of her coffee.

"Car crash? When?" He felt so upset but more helpless because he wasn't there to protect the one he loves.

"About three years ago to this day..." She looked down at the memory. It wasn't something she wanted remember or repeat.

"Oh mianhae Mrs. Daniels.."Soohyun apologized.

"It's fine..you are always to polite to others.." She smiled softly and ruffled his hair softly.

"Nae I am..it was my mother's last wish before she died..To be honest, I am not going it for her..I love making people happy when they are sad.." Soohyun did his famous smile.

"I see," She giggled. "So how have you been during the last three years, Soohyun?"

"Me? Oh..besides my mother dying in front of my eyes..nothing really.." Soohyun smiled sadly at the memory.

"Jinjja? Mianhae Soohyun..I know how close you and your mother were..." She said and hugs Soohyun softly. Soohyun sniffed softly, as he buried his face into her shoulder and cried hard.

"There there...I am here.." She rubbed Soohyun's back soothingly. Soohyun was smiling while crying. I am so glad I have her...Soohyun thought.

"Gomawo Mrs. Daniels.." Soohyun pulled away from her warm hug softly and smiled.

"Cheonma Soohyun...Can you do me one last favor?" Mrs. Daniels held Soohyun's hands in hers softly.

"Your last wish?" Soohyun looked up at her worried.

"Nae I didn't tell Takumi this..but I am dying from cancer..." She said with a smile on her face.

"Why are smiling?" He asked.

"I'm happy now because you are here..." She smiled.

"Ah..what is your favor?" He asked while looking down.

"Take care of Takumi..love her right..And never let her go.."She said. Soohyun raised his head up and nodded.

"I promise..." Soohyun said right as I entered the living room.

"Ugh...I don't need to see lovey dovey in front me.." I groaned softly making them look at each other and laugh loudly.

"Oh baby...we were just catching up on things..."My mother said and ruffled my hair.

"Umma~~" I whined cutely, I folded my arms and pouted.

"Is she always like this?" Soohyun giggled softly.

"Nae most of the time.." She said while hugging me, making me frail my arms cutely.

"Yup cutie.." Soohyun said while laughing.

"Yah~" I puffed out my cheeks and sat on the ground with a 'humph' making them laugh more. I smiled and laughed with them. Not noticing the heavy atmosphere around me.