Dream School...Finally

~*~* Dream High ~*~*

So Yun looked out to the streets as she travelled on the public bus. Yes, this is the day, the day that she would be an official student of SM International Arts School. She had been to Korea before, when she was very young and it was nearly ten years ago. Everything seemed to change alot after ten years when So Yun revisit the country again. She came straight from the airport, straight away she had arrived in Korea. When she reached her destination, she carried her school bag as well as her luggage down the bus. In front of her was the place she had ever wished to get entrolled to, SM International Arts School. Finally, she had made it. She was nearer to pursuing her dreams now.

So Yun took a deep breath, straightened her uniform and walked calmly into the school. She looked around and saw many unfamiliar faces staring back at her. Some even muttered something among themselves. But, So Yun did not care about it. She pulled her luggage along with her and walked through the canteen. She was fascinated by the facilities they have in the school. There was even a music cafe for the students in the canteen. So cool! She climbed up the stairs and continued walking until she came upon an office, 'Administative Office', it stated there. So Yun pushed opened the door and walked inside.

"Annyoung(hello)," said So Yun with a friendly smile, "I'm So Yun, a transfer student from Australia. I was told that I must come here once I visit the school,"

Upon hearing what So Yun had said, the Administrative Officer had an awkward facial expression and then, she gave a slight smile to So Yun and gave her a form.

"Here," said the Administrative Officer, "You'll have to go to this auditorium to meet the other transfered students as well as your fellow teachers in this school. The other students will be there too,"

"May I know, what am I going to do there?...In the Auditorium?" asked So Yun, with a curious look but she was returned with a fierce look by the Administrative Officer.

"You'll know when you go there," snapped the Administrative Officer,"How would I know what will they do?! Just follow the map that is given to you. It will lead you to the Auditorium,"

"How come she's so fierce? Did I just offended her?" thought So Yun as she stared back at her.

"So," said So Yun, "Must...must I bring my luggage along?"

The Administrative Officer then slammed her pen down on the table and glared at her, "No need," and she continued with her normal talking tone, "We'll help you bring up to your hostel room. The unit number is written inside the paper you're holding onto right now. Also, here's your keys,"

With that, she handed So Yun a bunch of keys and So Yun took over obediently.

"Kumowo(thank you)," said So Yun and then she walked out of the office. However, when she was walking to the corridoors, she heard a negative comment about her from the same officer who had attended to her earlier on.

She said, "Aissh! How come this kid is so rude? How can she use such an informal tone to talk to me? (Annyoung and Kumowo is informal greetings in Korean) No manners,"

So Yun felt troubled upon hearing what the officer had said.

"What did I do wrong?" she muttered to herself as she walked along the corridoors, "Informal? Does that counted as informal? I was brought up this way in the first place and I was really friendly just now. What did I really do wrong?"

She was engrossed in talking to herself and finding out what's wrong with her while walking until she knocked onto somebody until the paper that she was holding flew off from her hand, onto the floor. When she came back to reality, she realised that there was a girl standing in front of her. She had long hair, big eyes and fair skin. She bended down and took the paper from the ground and then handed it back to So Yun.

"Kumowo(thank you)!" So Yun smiled at the girl who handed her paper back to her.

"You're welcome," replied the girl as she smiled back too and she continued, "Are you a transfer student?"

"Oh?" said So Yun in surprise, "How...how do you know?"

The girl smiled again and said, "I've never seen you before in this school. So, I guess you're a new student here,"

"Ah~" said So Yun, "I see. I'm a transfered student from Australia,"

"Ne..." said the girl and she looked at So Yun's paper, "Are you going to Auditorium B?"

"Oh, yea," replied So Yun.

"Then I think you have walked the wrong way," said the girl as she pointed to the opposite direction, "Auditorium B is at the other side. This path leads to Auditorium A,"

"Ooo," said So Yun as she faced at the direction the girl was pointing and then turned back to face her, "Kumowo(thank you)!"

"No problem. I need to attend my classes now," said the girl with a wave, "I'll see you around,"

With that, she turned and walked down the stairs while So Yun continued walked to the venue where she was supposed to meet her new school mates and teachers. She was happily skipping away until she stopped and remembered something.

"Aisshh!" thought So Yun as she hit her own head gently, "I should have ask for her name earlier on. Nevermind, I must remember to ask her for it next time," Then, she continued to head to the Auditorium with anticipation.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello guys! Here's my first chapter of the story! Hope you people enjoy reading my story!

Please SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT :D

Thank you so much and have a nice day!

I do not own the picture :D