Hopes, Dreams, loves :B

The Shades of love

Ljoe got out of football practice early because of the sudden weather change. He had mixed feelings about this. As much as he loved football, he had other things on his mind, other things that would have slowed him down and made him a weak to the other guys, He would have been easy target, and the coach would not have been happy. It was 6PM and it was dark outside. When he stepped out from under the cover, the rain that was pouring down instantly soaked into his clothes. He could hear the thunder rumbling overhead and when he looked up he saw massive grey clouds looking just abouve him. There was going to be storm tonight. 

He got into his care quickly, saying goodbye to friends before drove back to home. As soon as he was out of sight of the people that he had spent all day with, he let his face fall. Becase the truth was, he wasn't happy like he had been pretending to be. 

All say he had a fake smile plastered to his face, pretending like nothing had happened.

But it did.

For the past few weeks he had set his eyes on yoona, the nerd. Something was interesting about her but he didn't know what. Today's news shocked him. He had found out that yoona had a crush on him. Kang sora, Who wanted to be his girlfriend, always talked about her, telling him non stop that 'Yoona the pathetic Nerd', had a crush on him. But he never believed.

Until today.

He hadn't knows what to say. He'd wanted to go after her after she'd ran away, but something had stopped him. He still didn't know what it was, but something had kept him from running after her.

What if her had run after her though? Would it have made any difference?

He got out of his own world when he saw someone walking head down on the road. As he got closer, he saw that it was Yoona.

Ljoe wondered what she was doing out there, at this time if the night and in this weather. It was still pouring with rain and all her clothes were soaked and her hair was dripping wet. But that wasn't all. Suddenly, his heart began to pound in a waythat it never had before. Nearby there cliffs, dangerous ones. She could easily trip or something.

As he got next to her, he rolled the window down, asking, "need a ride?"

Yoona turned to look at who asked her that and she was shocked when she saw Ljoe. She opened to say, but then she remembered why she was here in first place. She remembered just in time hat she had a plan. "No thanks," she said politely, a fake smile on her pretty lips.

"Are you sure?" Ljoe asked more conserved and maybe a bit demandingly. he could see that her smile was fake, but he didn't know why.