Hopes, dreams

The Shades of love

Yoona was shocked 

She was shocked by the news, shocked by the rumors about her that had been spread around the school. They were all lies... most of them. Yesterday everything was fine and now... now her life was a complete mess. People knew about it now and there was no way they were going to let it go.

"who found out?" she thought.

'who found out?' she thought again, this time more desperately. she kept repeating the same thing over and over in her head, but she could never come up with an answer. who would be cruel enough to find out and then tell the whole entire school?

She looked at kang sora, the head cheerleader. she was standing next to Ljoe with a smirk that was a fake and mean as the rest of her. Her smirk grew when she saw Yoona staring at her. She winked, mocking her. Yoona always had crush on Ljoe, no matter how much of a jerk he was. Now the whole school knew about it, and everybody were laughing at her. She could hear it around her, she didn't need to turn around and spot anybody. She could also feel the eyes that were burning into her from all directions. it wasn't enough that they were all laughing at her as she stood motionless with embarrassment in the middle of the corridor, they all had to stare too. The mocking laughed seemed to bounce of the walls around them and echo back to her. Everybody was laughing.

Except Ljoe. To her surprise, he who was stunned and shocked. He wasn't laughing or pointing or even saying a single word.

But she knew that wasn't the only rumor that had been spread around.

Yoona wanted to get out. She was in the centre if attention and she hated it, she hoped with everything she had left in her that somebody would save her, tell others to stop laughing or help her to just get the hell out. she hoped that somebody would drag her away from the people that were staring and yell at them for how they had all treated her.

But nobody helped her.

People thought she was a nerd, the lowest of the school. And who would risk their perfect reputation to help out the nerd? Nobody. Nobody was brave enough. She could see it in some peoples' eyes; they wanted to help her, to get her out of the centre of attention. But they all cared too much about themselves and how it would reflect on them to stop what was happening. Nobody said one nice word, they just kept shouting swear words and insults in her face.

She couldn't take it anymore. She felt tears on her cheek. She tried desperately to wipe them away before the others could see them, but it was too late. Everybody had noticed that the nerd was crying in the hallway. She didn't expect anybody to help and she was glad that she didn't let herself hope, because the insults just got worse and worse, louder and louder.

She needed to get out of there.

Turning on her heel, she ran as fast she could, having to push past people and knock them out the way. People kept blocking her way out, just so she would look even weaker. Eventually she got through everybody, but she just continued running, leaving the string of dirty words behind her. Nobody followed her. Her stomach twisted painfully.

"You should've just punch me, that wouldn't hurt,' she whispered to herself. And it was true. A punch to her stomach would have seemed like nothing compared to the tight feeling she was getting now. To be honest, it felt like somebody had dropped a weight into her stomach. it panged painfully every time she took a step.

Nobody cared about her.