Mysterious....

My Antique Doll Shop

On the slow walk home you sighed, wondering what you were going to do tomorrow because you finished all of your work today.

You pouted to the thought of sitting in class. Oh how boring school was. Well... Other than the fact you fail at hiding yourself in class, which is impossible.

You liked the school system. Different classes every day, but it goes in a cycle.

You had finally reached your doll shop. It had two floors. The first floor was the shop.

The second floor was the apartment you lived in with your Harabohji.

He was your cashier and has a strange taste for sweet things.

You observed your display case outside the shop and nodded to yourself, smiling to the perfect display of dolls and doll houses.

This was the family business. Your family had a long bloodline of special abilities to interact with dolls.

The next bloodline more potent than the last. Of course you're not the only bloodline with special abilities. There are others. But you haven't met them yet.

You respect all dolls no matter what. Dolls are like people too. There are good and bad ones, as well as ones that are in need of help. They contain lost souls that need purifying or just love and a place to call their home.

You stomped into the shop and shouted, "Harabohji, I'm home. Harabohji?"

You shuffled your way into your shop, searching for your harabohji.

You found him in the back room. He was slurping up ramen and watching a Korean drama.

"Harabohji?"

His eyes were fixed on the screen.

You waved your hand in front of his face and tried to get his attention.

"Harabohji!"

He snapped out of his trance and directed his attention to you.

"Oh, sweetie you're home. How was your first day of school?"

You sighed, "It was fine. Thank you for finally answering."

"Ooooh, sorry dearie. I was so fixed into the drama. Oh, you know me," he gave you an eye-smile.

"It's okay, I'm going to open up the shop. You'd better move out to the cash register, harabohji."

He nodded and returned his attention toward the T.V.

You flipped the closed sign to open.

You headed upstairs to change. You remembered you left your school bag down stairs.

Then you heard the door bell ring, signalling a customer has entered. You hurriedly skipped down the stairs, two at a time.

You saw a figure in a long white robe. You could tell the figure was a she.

Her hood hid her identity. She was looking around until she found the counter.

And when she walked she looked like she was floating because of the long robe that covered her from head to toe.

She stood there silently waiting. You could see her smile as you approached the counter.

Okay?... Creepy mysterious lady...

"H-How may I help you today, Miss?" You asked politely.

"Jaek Min Ri, is it?", She asked.

You gulped. *How did she know my name? Omo, this is so creepy. This is why I'm not in charge of the cash register. Harabohji, where are you? What do I do? Okay, stay calm... Breathe...*

You nodded.

She gave you a smile, "I sense great potential in you."

You stared at her. What was this? Some kind of prank? But heck she is a good actor.

If it were a prank...

"Nice to finally meet you Min Ri," she said in a warm voice.

You started to panic as she revealed her pale hand from her robe.

She extended her pale flawless hand. She had long perfect nails.

You silently shook her cold hand. You just wanted to blurt out, "Who and what are you?" And "How do you know my name?"

But that wasn't you. Not at all. Both of you let go of each other's hand and then there was a long silence.

You avoided her gaze.

"You're a shy one, aren't you?" she asked with an amused tone.

You didn't answer as you shifted uncomfortably behind the counter.

"Well, seeing as you dislike company, I'll just drop these two off and take my leave."

She reached in her sleeve and pulled out two ball-jointed dolls.

"I was looking for a home for these two boys. Hopefully you can provide them a place to stay."

You watched her pale hand place the two on the counter.

"We will meet again Miss Min Ri. Ta-ta for now.", she said as she walked away with her back facing you.

And with that she floated out the door silently. The bell rang as she exited out the door.

You stared at the two dolls on the counter then back up at the door, blinking few times. You were speechless.

You have never met anyone in your life who was so strange and creepy.

You shuddered to the thought of meeting her again.

You jumped when a hand clasped onto your shoulder. You turned slightly. It was just harabohji.

"Eh? What's wrong Min Ri? You look like you've seen a ghost," Harabohji asked.

"I think I have," you muttered. It seemed like he didn't hear you.

"Eh? Looks like there was a customer. By the looks of it, a donation?" he asked.

"But donations are rare," he added. You gave him a slight smile.

He took the dolls into his hands, observing them. "Strange looking as well. They look so modern. So rare these days."

He handed them to you. "They look like they've been through a lot. You don't look so well. Go fix them up and rest up. I'll take care of things down here. Business nowadays isn't doing so hot so don't worry that things will get better," he grinned.

You nodded silently as you took them to your room. You were trying to shake the creepy image of the mysterious lady out of your head.

That became the least of your worries as you concentrated on renewing the dolls.

One had red hair meanwhile the other had light honey brown hair and for some strange reason they both had necklaces, made of the finest metal. The type of metal for combat. Strange.

You had finally finished your work. It was 6:26pm. The sun should go down in 30 minutes or so.

You decided to take a nap and wake up at 7:00 to start making dinner.

You set the two renewed dolls on your work station and crashed on your bed for a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~

You awoke to the voices of two familiar voices.

"Can I wake her up? I'm hungry."

"Shh. No, you should be patient and wait for our master to wake up. After all it's her home."

"Well, since she's our master, then her home is our home. I'm hungry, I'm going to wake her up."

"No. Wait, isn't she the girl from class."

"Eh? She is. It's that mute girl that can sketch really well. I wonder if she can sketch me."

"What kind of a servant are you? You should respect our master no matter what."

"Yah! I'm not a servant. She's my servant."

"You are hopeless."

"Yah! At least I'm smarter than you."

"No you aren't. Actually you're the most idiotic of all of the dolls out there."

"Well, at least I'm stronger than you."

"Oh, yeah? Wanna bet?"

"Hell yeah, Bring it on! Red head."

"You did not just call me that. It is so on!"

You sat up watching the two argue. You blinked your eyes a few times and rubbed them. They looked like those two boys you met in class today. What were they doing here? Master? Servant? What?

You noticed the two dolls on the work station had disappeared. You remembered their clothes and watched the two fight.

They were wearing the metal necklaces and the exact clothes. Didn't take you long to put 2 and 2 together. What is this? This is impossible. Dolls can't come to life. Can they?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe I'm so proud =D i updated two different stories today =D woke up at 6 am and just started writing haha... well hope you guys enjoyed. THANK YOU ALL FOR SUBSCRIBING <3 ^^ THANK YOUUUUU =D  THANK YOU FOR READING haha =3 LOVES YOU ALL <3