Worth it.

Worth

 

Can anybody tell me what love is? Sometimes I am confused. I don’t know what joy does love brings? I always thought that love is just for kids, a childish thing. I thought love is something blissful and enticing, but after a while it becomes painful. Is love really painful? Are people masochists enough to let themselves experience love again? I don’t know. I’m confused. Is love really worth it?

 

I grew up with a typical family. My parents fights over things but immediately makes up. Then they will quote “That’s love”. But I cannot find any reason to believe. Love brings harmony but it can bring destruction, so why compromise for it? Why don’t people become contented of being by themselves? Is it hard? I don’t know. I’m confused. Is love really worth it?

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I woke up with the hot heat coming from the sun. It is just another happy day to be in school. Oemmona! I’ll be happier if I stay at home and cuddle with my bunny. Yes I have a bunny. Even if I was a nagger and a cold- hearted person, I always had a thing for bunnies. They make the world a better place. I like them. They will not meow or bark when you come home. They won’t try to you or ask or attention. They are silent creatures. Just like me.

 

I always believe that I shouldn’t be going to school. One reason is because I am a genius. I am now on my senior year. I am about to graduate but my age is for sophomores. Second, I find girls who confess to me pathetic. They are all so clingy, not to mention stingy. I hate every single one of them. Just the thought of them drooling over me makes me sick. I hate it.

 

Like right now. Urghhh! They are all over me again. It makes me sick. Why do I have to be so damn gorgeous? Aigooo.. Life . It bores me.  Now that I am walking towards school and every single girl I passed on follow me, it makes me feel that they are really annoying and destructing. I hate it.

 

In makes me feel that I go in circles. I ran around. Everything is so monotonous. I want to have a difference. I even joined basketball and swimming. But the sad part is when I exceled so much on both, I started to get damned bored. I even tried flower arranging but my life is just so monotonous. I hate it.

 

“Kyuhyun~~” I heard tow familiar voice who were walking near me making me cringed because all of the fangirls started screaming EunHae! I hate it.

 

“What?” I asked them.

 

They smiled. “Hantuek couple are officially on.”

 

I smiled “Finally”

 

“And they are throwing a club party!” Fish hyung said. I smiled.

 

One thing I like the most is drinking but not beer. I prefer WINE. That’s why I love club parties. They serve wine. “Finally” I said.

 

While the three of us were walking and the fan girls drooling something hit me from behind. A motorcycle bumped into me. “Yah! Aren’t you watching?” Fishy hyung said.

 

The guy was in all black suites. With his figure I can say that I am taller than him. Then the world suddenly stopped to rotate. I saw a bunny. Aigooo. Those doe eyes. I wanted them. But I saw melancholy in his eyes.

 

But then I grimaced. I saw him smirk.

 

“Yah! You don’t have to be mean to Kyuhyun! If you hate him then don’t hit him.” Donghae frowned.

 

Then the guy frowned at us. “Aniyo. I don’t even know who Kyuhyun is.” And all my fan girls sniggered at him. He smirked.

 

“Waah! He is a new flavor to Kyuhyun’s bland life!” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Kaja.” I said to them.

 

I don’t know how or why, or was it my imagination that this black bunny I saw this morning was all over the place. When I entered the Principal’s office I saw him. Our eyes automatically popped and shock was evident in our eyes.

 

“Ah Kyuhyun ah.” The principal smiled.

 

I smiled awkwardly and he rolled his eyes.

 

“What is it Sr?” I asked in respect when in reality I am hating this scenario.

 

“This is Lee Sungmin, he is new here, he is the son of the director, I want you to take good care of him. I assigned you personally because I trust you.” He said. Now I can’t complain.

 

“What should I do?” I asked him half heatedly.

 

“Teach him everything.” He said and I nodded.

 

He left us so we can introduce each other with ease.

 

“I don’t like it when I am with someone, but you are an exemption, I want you to be with me 24/7 within two month. Understood?” He said authoritatively.

 

“Why?” I asked him.

 

“Because you will be teaching me everything you know.” He smirked. “Even personal matters Kyuhyun” he said and smirked.

 

I gulped, “Then should I be at your side starting when?” I asked.

 

“We will be starting now.” He said.

 

Well despite the fact that I was so popular the new guy is indeed very popular with BOYS. Everyone is practically drooling over him. I was not surprise after all.

 

“So this is your room. What time will I walk you home?” I asked him

 

“No need. We will be riding my motor cycle.” He said.

 

I shrugged and everyone is practically debating upon asking me if we are going out. They say we look good together and etc. Some girls are crying and other boys are shouting and cursing me.

 

After class everyone including Hae and Hyuk practically was shocked because I rode the motorcycle with him. Ten minutes later we arrived in my house.

 

"Listen, thanks for the ride.” I said to him.

 

Then he was searching something in my pocket. He reached for my phone and dialed his number. “I want to ask you something important.” He said seriously.

 

“What is it?” I gulped.

 

“I can catch up with the lessons; there is no need for you to teach me. I want you to teach me something else.” He said.

 

“What?” I asked again.

 

“Teach me how to fall in love.” He said and I was caught off guard. ”Please?” he said pleadingly.

 

“I’ll try but how?” I asked him.

 

“I can’t appreciate a single thing.” He said and I knew what to do.

 

“”Okay let’s have bonding time every day.” I said. “I’ll try to help you.” I said to him.

 

“I better go: He said and smiled at me. It was the first time and I felt my heart beating so fast.

 

 

Sungmin’s POV

 

“Take care” he said and kissed my forehead. My heart twitched.

 

“Okay” I stuttered and speed off.

 

I stopped at the park and held my heart. “Why is it beating so fast?” I was in a deep thought when I felt my phone vibrate. “Yobosaeyo?”

 

“Are you home?” I heard his voice and I felt a shiver in my spine.

 

“Not yet,” I tried not to stutter.

 

“Where are you?” I can hear worry in his voice.

 

“At the park nearby my house, why?” I said.

 

“Go home now. It’s getting colder.” He said.

 

“Okay.” I said and went home.

 

“Text me if you’re already settled in your room okay?” He said and I nodded,

 

“I am already here and changing clothes almost done.” I said and heard him chuckle.

 

“Okay now eat. Okay?” He said.

 

“I don’t want to eat alone.” I pouted.

 

“Aww, I wish I am there.” He said. “Wait let’s eat while talking in the phone okay?” he said.

 

We continued our conversation until I fell asleep. He was singing while playing StarCraft. I dozed off.

 

 

The next morning, IT FELT ORDINARY until someone is burning my phone line.

 

“Yobosaeyo?” I asked still drowsy.

 

“Are you ready for school? Shall I pick you up?” I shivered when I heard that voice. That angelic voice.

 

“Ahh, give me ten minutes, I’ll pick you up.” I said  to him.

 

“Nooo.. Let’s take the bus and walk to school. I want to show you something. Please?” He asked me.

 

“Okay. Where are you?” I asked.

 

“Walking no towards your house, I got your address here.” He said I can feel him smiling.

 

“Okay, just eat breakfast here okay?” I said.

 

“Yes.” He said and I laughed.

 

“Waaaaaaa!!” He exclaimed.

 

“Why?” I asked.

 

“You laughed and I didn’t see it.”  I can see a pout now. I can picture his cute face. “Nevermind, I’ll make you laugh

later.” He said and I smiled.

 

“I’m going to wash up.” I said cutely.

 

“Okay.” He said.

 

 

 

After a ten minute bath a heard the doorbell and I hurriedly dressed up. He was grinning while waiting outside. Is he crazy?

 

“Yah why are you laughing.” I asked him. “You’re like a crazy person.”  I said him.

 

“It’s the first time that I felt extremely excited. Knowing I will have breakfast with you.” He said while smiling.

 

“Then you must be crazy.” I said and he pouted. “But I must be one too because I feel my heart beating so loud just

seeing you here outside.” I said and he smiled.

 

“I am starving” he pouted and I let him in.

 

“I was thinking” He said while I was serving him pancakes. “Shall we ditch class today?” He asked. “Well it’s the first time I

ditch and..” I frowned.

 

“Its my second day in school.” I said to him and he pouted.

 

“I want to be with you.” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

 

“We can meet during breaks.” I said while I unconsciously feeding him.

 

“Aaaahhhmm.” Okay he said while chewing the food.

 

We were walking hand in hand when we saw the bus. I reluctantly walk in, it’s the first time I rode the bus and it was

drizzling outside. I pouted. Then I head a click in coming from a camera.

 

“Yah, I captured you pouting.” Kyuhyun smiled happily.

 

“I will be wet because I have no umbrella” he smiled.

 

“No worries we can share mine.” He said and I smiled. I heard him capture it again.

 

“Yah Hajima!” I said and tried to get the camera.

 

“No`~~” He whined and I let him go,

 

Suddenly I heard a chuckle from behind.

 

“Grandpa” I said and Kyuhyun and I straightened up.

 

“It’s the first time  I heard you smile and interact with somebody. I wish you laugh more often.” He said and Kyuhyun

laughed.

 

“Just let him be with me grandpa and I will make Sungmin a bubbly person” He said and I hit him.

 

“Awww.” He pouted and I pinched his cheeks. “Your so cute” I said to him and I heard my grandfather laugh.

 

“That’s more I like it.,” He said and we bid him goodbye at our school stop. It was raining so hard. We shared his

umbrella and my heart was beating so fast. What happened to me? I can smell his oozing male scent. I am.. Am I?

 

“Yah!” he sprinkled water towards me and ran that’s why I ended up being wet.

 

“Yah!” I said to him and ran towards him. We reach the school laughing and everyone was in awe. Cho Kyuhyun is

laughing. The ever sniggering and platonic magnae, he is smiling as Donghae said. I felt happiness enveloping me

knowing that I was the one who made him laugh.

 

“Minnie~~” He said and he lend me his shirt. It was oversized.

 

“It’s too long.” I said to him and stretched my hands.

 

He laughed “You know it’s the first time that someone excites me.” He said seriously. “All my life I was living a

monotonous life and now, you came, I was so happy, every single thing you do excites me.” He said and I laughed.

 

“So basically when I stop exciting you, you will leave me?” I asked him. Hurting every passing second.

 

“On second thought, maybe you are exciting me and will be exciting me.” He said.

 

“Why?” I asked him.

 

“I will forever wonder what it feels like to kiss you.” He said looking straight in my eyes “and how will you react when I do

naughty things, what will be your gift on our first anniversary..” he said and I stopped him

 

“Anniversary? You haven’t courted me Cjo.” I said to him and he smirled.

 

“Okay then I shall court you and make you love me and only me.” He said and I smiled. “Okay on Saturday, let’s meet

up” he said and I asked.

 

“Where are we going?” I bended my head acting cute.

 

“Don’t do that.” He frowned

 

“Why” I bended more.

 

“You’re so adorable” he said and I smiled. Then  I heard the camera again and I chased him.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I was so ready for this day. I was about to go to Minnie’s house when I saw him in front of my house crying.

 

“Minnie? What happened?” I asked and he cried more.

“Kyuhyunnie~~” He sobbed. “My bunny died.” He said and I sighed.

 

“Let’s go inside I’ll make you milk.” I said and he looked at me cutely “Carry me.” He said and I complied.

 

While I was piggybacking him he spoke “it’s been a long time since I became this childlike.” He said.

 

“When?” I said.

 

“It was when grandpa can piggyback me.” He said to me.

 

“Then now, you can act one.” I said. “I’ll always be there to feed your childlike ness.” I said and he suddenly kissed my

check. My heart beat so fats. It’s been so long since I felt excitement. What if I kiss him and make love with him then will

I be happier and will I be needier? I want to take him fully.

 

He suddenly smacked me. “I know what your thinking ert!” He said and I smiled.

 

“I will control as long as I can.” I said to him and he smiled and I captured his smile again. “I like it when you smile” I said

and I put him down.

 

We were feeding each other when I asked him.

 

“Why are you asking me how to fall in love?” I asked and he said.

 

“I was curious; Mom and dad often fight and in the end make up. Everyone seems to believe in love. I never felt it but

now I think I know.” He said and I smiled.

 

“Good thing but you will learn more as we are together.” I kissed him in the lips and he was so shocked I captured it

again and I smiled.

 

He pouted. “Can we cuddle in your room?” He asked in bunny smile.

 

“Of course” I said and guided him in.

 

When we entered our room I can hear him gasp. “When did you captured all of these?” he asked as he looked at my wall

filled with his photographs.

“I started when you bumped me with your motorcycle accidentally.” I said and he smiled and hugged me.

 

“As long as you let me experience love even if it hurts I am willing to experience it. But please in the end make me

happy.” He said and I smiled.

 

“I’m looking forward in making you happy, smile and even excite you .I am also looking forward of what will an adorable

Lee Sungmin be jealous off and etc.” I said and he smiled.

 

“I love you Cho Kyuhyun” he said

 

“As I love you Lee Sungmin” I said and we sealed the day with a kiss.

 

 

 

As long as it’s Kyuhyun , I don’t know why or how but I am willing to take the risk.

 

____________________________

I dont know if I should continue this :) Enjoy/ Please do comment.