My morning

I Think I Love You

Taeyeon's POV

" BBBBBRRRRIIIINNNGGG! GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!!!! GET UP GET UP GET UP" my talking alarm clock goes off, I know right weird. UGH! I hate waking up in the morning, I mean what's the point? You set your alarm every night but you get scared that it'll scare you when it rings so You end up waking up two hours earlier just so you won't get scared. Jeez, maybe I'll get my mom to wake me up again. I go to the bathroom take a quick shower,brush my teeth, style my hair( which really has no point because it'll straighten again in the middle of the day), put on my uniform, eat breakfast and leave the house. I get to school an hour earlier since I have nothing better to do right,

 Yes you do my inner voice tells me

Yeah like what? I ask myself probably looking like a pabo

" does Tiffany ring a bell?" my inner voice tells me

" OMO I FORGOT ABOUT TIFFANY!" I yell out loud probably looking like a crazy. I quickly run as fast as I an to Tiffany's house.

Pabo Taeyeon how could you forget! I keep telling myself After a few minutes of running I arrive at Tiffany's house.

" Oh my gosh I'm tired" I say to myself.

" you look tired" a voice tells me.

" TIFFANY!" I quickly give her a hug.

" agh, Taeyeon you are all sweaty" she says as she breaks the hug.

" oh, sorry I just ran five kilometers just to get to your house" I say while panting.

" oh, why? Your actually pretty early. I was going to take a quick stroll before you came but I'm glad to see you here too." she says with a cute eye smile.

"OMG, INNER VOICE YOU ARE DEAD" I think to myself.

" what? 'inner voice'?" she said with a confused expression.

" oh I didn't mean for that to come out of my mouth, heh hehe." I was blushing of embarrassment.

" haha pabo, you should listen to your conscience and not me." my inner voice teases me.god, I hate my inner voice.

" EFF OFF!" I scream in my head. Or at least I hope I did.

" WHAT? Taeyeon that's pretty rude" Tiffany said to me clearly sad. UGHH!! I HATE MYSELF AND MY INNER VOICE RIGHT NOW SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.

" Oh, I'm so sorry.That was meant for myself and not for you Tiff I would never say something like that to you ever." I say feeling sorry for what I said.

" Are you sure Tae?" She said almost crying.

" of course, I would never not in a million years say that to you." I said as she pulled me into a hug.

" it's okay, I believe you." she said with her chin in the crook of my neck. God, I wish that I could stay like this forever.

" HEY TAEYEON!" A voice calls out to me from a car.i look and see its Sooyoung and sunny riding in the are calling out to me.

" huh, oh hey guys." I say pulling away from the hug.

" you two lovers need a ride?" Sooyoung teases.

" sure, wait LOVERS?!" I yell.

" haha, are you coming or not?" she asks.

" yeah we'll be right there" I say as I run with Tiffany to the car.

" so, uh, what exactly were you guys doing over there a second ago?" she asks while driving. Having a moment with each other I said in my head

" we were hugging, just hugging nothing special you know the usual, hugging you know when to people embrace each other or when-" I was cut off by Sooyoung.

" I think I already know what hugging is Taeyeon" she said with a laugh.

"yeah I know you do, especially when you hug sunny passionately leaning in for a kiss. Wow you guys should be amazing, you know doing 'stuffs'." I said laughing on the inside. I wonder how they will react.

"WHAT?!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!" They both said in unison.

Ha! it worked, they are so embarrassed! I laughed in my head

"HAHAHAHA!! You guys should have seen your faces!" I laughed while they were staring at me.

" If I wasn't driving I would smack you upside the head right about now!" Sooyoung said while gripping the steering wheel.We got to school after Sooyoung yelled at me for two minutes.as I gt out of the car I see Tiffany struggling with her door.

"do you need anymore help my fair lady" I said while opening her door

" No my fair Tae Tae" she said while giving me one of her killer eye smiles. I held her hand while helping her out of the car and we walked to the front of the school hand in hand.

As we got to class I saw not only miss park but a new student too. She had long silver blue hair and had a cute face, I decided I would greet the student later so settled in my desk and got prepared for class.

" Helloclasshowareyoutoday" miss park said fast while she was digging in her bag for something that looked like a deer belly button.

" Good,the day just started though miss park." Tiffany said looking all logical and smart.

" Oh yes, but the day starts whenever you want it to. So this could be night to some of you, or it could be noon. But who cares!" miss park said while swallowing her deer belly button.

I did not get that logic but whatever as long as I do my work and get graded by her I said to myself.

" as most of you can see we have a fresh face in this class that all of us could feast on, oops I mean feast our eyes on.I feel so silly now. Maybe it's this belly button I ate?" miss park said making herself look like a cannibal that eats faces and belly buttons.

" Anyohaseyo, my name is Gong Minji I hope that we can be friends." Minji said while looking at us as if she were inspecting every single one of us.

" hello Minji my name is Kim Taeyeon I hope we could be good friends!" I said in my most welcoming voice.

" okay. Miss park where should I sit?" she said looking around but there were no empty desks.

"hmm, Taeyeon can Minji sit with you until we get another desk?" miss park said while munching on a piece of corn.(AN. can you guys guess who miss park is, and also did you guys already guess who she was?)

" yes of course!" I said while scooting over a bit. She placed a chair right beside me and we exchanged looks. wow, she has cute eyes! i said in my head.

'Taeyeon stop looking at all the new girls and give her a nice welcoming smile.' my inner voice told me I smile at Minji and she gives me a disturbed look.maybe I should tone down how much teeth I put in my smile. I think to myself.

"uh, I hope we can become great friends and have a good life with each other!" I say to her trying not to give her another creepy smile.

"uh, yeah of course. You seem like a nice person behind that y smile." she says to me with a completely normal smile. WHAT! I gave her a y smile! Now I bet she thinks that I'm a byun! Jeez Tae you have to learn to give normal smiles to people. I say in my head.

" Hahahahaha! I didn't mean for it to be a y smile, I guess I can't give a normal smile to people I just met." I hope that this saves me from looking like a .she gives me a quick smile and class starts. It was the same old history class as always, we learn a bit about our country's history and the rest of the time we learn about the history of health food and corn.

"BBBBRRRRRIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!" the bell goes of and it's time for lunch.i get out of my desk gathermy things and head out to the picnic tables outside with Tiffany.

" hey taeyeon can I sit with you at lunch?" she says while she grabs my hand.and whisks me away.

"uh,yeah of course." I say while holding her hand to a picnic table.I can see Tiffany not really liking this so I mouth sorry while I walk off with Minji. We sit down at a table and take out our lunches. Minji has a bento box and a bottle of water while I have some tuna sandwiches that Tiffany made me this morning.

" So what's up?. I ask while taking a bite of my sandwich.

" nothing much, I transferred here from Gwangju After I did a dance competition there and decided I wanted to get noticed in Seoul." she said while taking a sip of her water.

" cool, so you want to be a dancer? I want to be a singer and grow taller bit obviously that won't happen anytime soon." I say in a half serious tone.

" Haha, that's funny, dorky and cute at the same time." she smiled at me and I smiled back.

" Haha,your cute too!" I say out loud. Jeez I should think before I speak.

" oh really, it's my first day and your already hitting on me." she said in a sarcastic tone.

" Oh no no no, I meant that in a friendly way." I said feeling embarrassed.

" Haha, I was kidding. Jeez your so defensive. And if you were hitting on me I would probably give a lame pick up line to you." she said while laughing army expression, I guess it was pretty priceless.

" haha, you are so hilarious. I guess I should go to the auditorium now bye." I said while laughing in my head because she doesn't have a clue how to get around the school.

" Hey wait up!" she said as she grabbed my hand.

" Haha, gotcha!" I said while turning around really fast. When I turned around I bumped into her and we fell to the ground. Minji was beneath me and I was on top of her. Into her eyes and saw those beautiful brown eyes.

" Hahaha, clumsy Taeyeon will you do me a favour?" she asked as I lay on top of her still.

" yeah sure what is it?" I asked while I brushed her hair whith my fingers. So soft.

" will you GET OFF OF ME!" she said while I got off of her.

" oh sorry" I say as I help her up.

" it's okay, not that heavy actually." she said with a smile.

" yeah I try not to be heavy just I case I fall on top of somebody.you know just being the caring person I am" I say while smiling.

" Haha, wow our so awesome Taeyeon. Maybe I should get niceness lessons from you some day." she said in a sarcastic tone. Before I could respond the bell rings and she quickly pulls me away.

" come on or else we'll be late for home ec class!" she says as she pulls me inside. I know that today will be a fun day I say to myself.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for not updating sooner I had to shuffle around with work and getting my masters so I am very busy, but I promise to update at least three or more times a week. Keep with the comments and don't forget to subscribe( it keeps me going :D) so tell me how you like this update. Oh and should I put the pairings with members of their own group/band or to pair them up with other groups? Please tell me soon. Sincerely from Your author, ShoeSpider