Best Friend Feelings

Frog and Deer Forever ♥

Seohyun and Yoona walked to the movie theatre hand in hand. This attarcted many yoonhyun shippers and yoonaddicts.  Both groups were taking pictures furiously trying to get good shots of Yoona and Seohyun.

Seohyun felt a bit uncomfortable with all the flashing lights.  Yoona sensed this winked at Seohyun and started running and laughing at the same time.

Yoona: Come on Hyunnie! We can escape them!

Yoona dragged Seohyun along who started giggling too.  In a few minutes Yoonhyun lost the Yoonaddicts and Yoonhyun shippers at the theatre.

Seohyun bought the tickets and Yoona bought ALL the snacks (the snacks turned out to cost more than the tickets XD).

Finally the two got into the theatre and the movie started. Both Yoona and Seohyun were laughing so hard at Keroro and his platoon’s antics. The movie ended and the two left the theatre.  As they were leaving, a poster for a romantic comedy caught Seohyun’s eyes.

Seohyun: Quick Yoongie! Let’s go in there! –drags Yoona into theatre-

Yoona: Kekeke I did this before! Once I saw 3 movies in one day! It was fun.

After a few minutes of sitting down, Seohyun noticed that everyone around them were couples….and they were all making out.  Later, even Yoona noticed.

Yoona: ….Umm Hyun?

Seohyun: Yes Yoong?

Yoona: Is everyone else…-whispers- kissing?

Seohyun: -giggles- Yes.

Yoona: Oh.

Yoona was glad the movie theatre was dark because her face was completely red.

Seohyun: -smiles- Yoongie we can do it too….

Yoona: -turns to Seohyun- Mwo-

Yoona was cut off when Seohyun’s lips met Yoona’s.

Seohyun got up out of her seat and made Yoona sit in her lap. There, Seohyun wrapped her arms around Yoona’s waist and started kissing her over and over.  Yoona started to kiss back a little but she felt uncomfortable since they were in a public setting.  Even though she was uncomfortable, Yoona felt a strange sensation in the pit of her stomach and in between her legs.

Yoona: H-hyunnie…

Seohyun: -hugs Yoona- Yes Yoongie?

Yoona: I feel weird…

Seohyun: Oh I’m so sorry Yoongie! You want to go home?

Yoona: Ok…

The two took a cab back to their respective homes going straight to their rooms.

-Yoona’s POV-

After that weird feeling in the movies, I went home and up straight to my room even ignoring my mom.

I have to get these feelings sorted out.

I hugged my pillow as I sat on my bed.  I always do this when I think about things.

Why did I feel so funny when Seohyun was kissing me like that? I didn’t feel like that the other times…

Why did that feeling feel….familiar?

Oh well I’ll just sleep it off.

-End of POV-

-Seohyun’s POV-

Ughh this is all my fault!

Why did I have to kiss Yoona like that?!

Why did I have to take her to that movie? Things were going so well before then!

Aigoo she’s probably so uncomfortable now since she’s still new to these things.

I should go and apologise to her.

-End of POV-

Seohyun: -walks to Yoona’s house- Um hi Mrs. Kwon!

Jessica: I told you call me umma! –smiles-

Seohyun: -smiles- R-right. Umma is Yoona ok?

Jessica: I’m not sure. She just ran up to her room.  You should go and check on her. But nothing bad happened between you two right?

Seohyun: N-nothing.

Seohyun ran up to Yoona’s room and found Yoona sleeping uncomfortably.

Yoona: Ughh no Hyunnie don’t. Mmmmm nooo. Uhhhhhh aniyaaa! –sits straight up-

Seohyun: Y-yoongies are you ok?

Yoona: -shaking- H-hyunnie…

Seohyun: -hugs Yoona close- What’s wrong Yoongie? Did you have a bad dream?

Yoona: -blushing madly- Hyunnie…y-you w-were…. Ah I can’t say it was too embarassing! –hides under blankets-

Seohyun: Are you ok though Yoong?

Yoona: Neh. -blushes deeper-

Seohyun: Aww you’re so cute! Can you tell me what happened in your dream?

Yoona: -shakes head- Not now Hyunnie.

Seohyun: Gwenchana. –hugs Yoona-.

Yoona hugged Seohyun back and planted a few kisses on her cheek until she finally landed on her lips surprising Seohyun.

Seohyun smiled and flipped Yoona so that she was on top and started kissing Yoona’s neck.  Yoona felt the strange sensation re-enter her body and clutched her stomach in shock.

Yoona: H-hyunnie…

Seohyun: Yoongie are you ok? Did I hurt you?

Yoona: Ani. But for some reason when you k-kiss me like….that, I get a weird feeling in my stomach….-mumbles- and somewhere lower…

Seohyun: -smiles ertly- Uhh I’ll teach you about that later on kekeke~

Yoona: -blinks curiously- …ok. I’m sorry for making you miss the movie Hyunnie. I was….uncomfortable.

Seohyun: I understand Yoong. –hugs-

Yoona: I lo-

Yoona was cut off by the ringing of her phone.

Yoona: Yoboseyo?

Taecyeon: Yoona anyeong!

Yoona: Taecyeon oppa!

Taecyeon: Anyeong Yoong-choding! How are you?

Yoona: I’m good oppa. Did you need something?

Taecyeon: Nahh not really. I’ve just been a bit lonely since my best friend left me to study in Seoul!

Yoona: Mianhae oppa but Incheon University wasn’t enough for me…I needed to go to the city!  Besides, I wanted to follow my parents- their business headquarters moved to Seoul too!

Taecyeon: Haha you’re so ambitious Yoong. I know you want to study your hardest so your business will do really well in the future.

Yoona: Yup! ^^

Taecyeon: So choding, anything happen lately? Cuz I’ve got news!

Yoona: Actually yeah! But you go first oppa.

Taecyeon: Ok XD. I’M MOVING TO SEOUL!!!!!!

Yoona: O_O JJINJA?! OPPA THAT’S GREAT!!!!!!  We can hang out just like old times!

Taecyeon: You know it! Especially since I’m going to attend the same university as you!

Yoona: YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh this is going to be great! You and me and Hyunnie…oh we’ll have such a blast!

Taecyeon: …Oh wait who’s Hyunnie?

Yoona: Oh eheheh –blushes- that’s what I was going to tell you oppa. Hyunnie er Seohyun…my girlfriend.

Taecyeon: Oh you have a g-girlfriend? …..congrats….Yoong.

Yoona: Oppa are you ok? –pouts- You didn’t sound as enthusiastic as a second ago.

Taecyeon: A-aniyo! It’s just that I can’t believe my Yoong-choding actually fell in love….or knows about it…-forces laugh- Congrats Yoong…

Yoona: Thanks oppa! Oh I can’t wait to see you again! When are you transferring?

Taecyeon: In a week.

Yoona: That’s great oppa! Hey you wanna talk to Hyunnie- I mean Seohyun?

Taecyeon: Erm maybe another time Yoong….I-I’m busy. Sorry I gotta go bye. –ends call-

Yoona: o.o That’s weird. Oppa usually chats with me for hours…oh well. I can’t wait to see him again! And introduce you to him Hyunnie! –hugs Seohyun-

Seohyun: Yeah. I’m anticipating the man who seemed to have influenced a lot of your childhood. –hugs Yoona-

However, Seohyun had a small sense that something was not right with Taecyeon.

 

 

 

 

Unknown to Yoona and Seohyun, when Taecyeon hung up, he clutched his chest tightly- the spot where his heart is.

Taecyeon: Yoona….you’ve only been gone a year and you already have a girlfriend? You never showed signs of being gay….At least its not a guy so I can dispose of her easier…Oh I hope you haven’t fallen too deeply in love Yoona.  Your love should only be given  to the person who truly loves you the most…...me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating!

I've been busy with school and fangirling about Exo XDD

I mean they're all so cute! ^~^

Chanyeol♥

oh well

♥Yoonhyun♥ fighting!