Seohyun vs. 100

Frog and Deer Forever ♥

i haz yoongies and you don't

jealous?

 

 

-At the Kim residence-

Taeyeon: Hmmmm those two have been up there a rather long time don’t you think? –smiles ertly-

Yuri: Yah Tae what’s with the smile? What do you think those to are doing?

Taeyeon: ….Nothing –starts running upstairs-

Tiffany: -runs after Taeyeon- Tae Tae! Don’t ruin their moment!

Jessica: -runs behind Tiffany- Seohyun better not be tainting my innocent Yoong!

Yuri just stood there not even bothering to run due to her “injury”.

Jessica managed to get to Seohyun’s room first despite her lazyness.  She didn’t want her little one to be tainted this early!

Jessica opened the door quickly and was greeted by a cute sight.  Both Yoona and Seohyun were sleeping with their arms wrapped around each other with smiles on their faces.  Tiffany couldn’t help but awww at the sight.

Taeyeon: So what are we going to do now?

Jessica: Nothing. Our work here is done.  Seohyun loves Yoona. Yoona loves Seohyun.  Yul come one let’s go to bed.

Tiffany: -winks- That’s not the same as sleeping!

Jessica: Oh my god Tiff Taeyeon’s byunness really got to you. –shakes head- Come on seobang.

Jessica helped Yuri hobble back into their house and Tiffany was right.  “Going to bed” was different than sleeping. ;D

-1 week later-

Seohyun and Yoona became an official couple and started showing affection toward each other on campus.  The first day, all they heard were “awws” and “I knew it!”s. Like when Yoonhyun told their closest friends.

-flashback-

Yoona: U-nnies I have to tell you something…

Victoria: O_O has the day come?

Krystal: O__O Are you telling us what I think you’re telling us?

Sulli: Huh?

Amber: …seriously?

Suddenly everyone rushes to Yoona and hugs her tightly except Sulli who was utterly lost.

Yoona: Huh? Unnies you know already? I-I haven’t said anything yet.

Krystal: You- you’re in a relationship right? With Seohyun?

Yoona: O____O

Sulli: MWOH?

Krystal: OMGGG! I KNEW IT!

Amber: ….congrats!

Victoria: JJINJA?! Aigoo my babies are grown up!

Yoona: -trying to hide her blush- U-unnie, d-dongsengs h-how did you know?

Victoria: Honestly, Seohyun asked us for help. ^^

Sulli: She didn’t ask me for help. –pouts-

Krystal: Silly you’re too young for this stuff.

Sulli: But Krystal we’re the same age!

Amber: Mentally.

Everyone laughs except pouting Sulli but then turns back to Yoona.

Krystal: So unnie you two do anything yet?

Yoona: What do you mean?

Amber: Hold hands, kiss…do stuff in bed.

Yoona: -blushes- W-well…. –thinks about her time with Seohyun (refer to chap 5 of FFHD)-

Victoria: NO! GET OUT! YOU TWO…..YOU DIDN’T RIGHT?

Yoona blushes even deeper and ran away answering the questions. The girls all KYAAAed except Sulli who was still lost. (remind you of someone? XD)

-end of flashback-

However, there were also quite a few “Awww shoot!”s and many “I wish Yoona was mine”s.

This upset Seohyun making her more protective than ever.

Seohyun: They can’t have Yoona…I mean we just got together….after all those years of developing feelings for her…No way.  Don’t worry Yoongie I’ll fight for you.  Even if it’s the last thing I do.  YOONHYUN FIGHTING! –clenches fist-

Yoona: Hyunnie why are you talking to yourself? –giggles- Come watch the Keroro movie with me!

Seohyun: Coming! Yoona and Keroro? Now this is the life. I’ll worry about those Yoonaddicts later.