It starts with a kiss

It starts with a kiss

Yong Junhyung since when you became so hot?

 This was Doojoon’s thoughts during a whole week, seemed like with the new mini-album promotions Junhyung was becoming a hot topic among the korean netizens and of course Beast fans. Doojoon always saw s as brothers but how come so suddenly the word ‘brother’ wouldn’t suit Junhyung anymore? You know what they say, it starts with a kiss.

1 week ago.

Beast returned home from Music Bank, everyone was happy because they won the 1st place, well you can definitely imagine what happened in the dorm.

*IT’S PARTY TIME*

Everyone was eating in the dorm while listening music, after that Beast decided to play games.

“How about football?” Doojoon asked.

 “It’s cold and I refuse to go outside” Yoseob said.

 “How about… playstation 3 games?” Kikwang asked.

 “It doesn’t work, it’s only for 2 people and we’re 6.” Dongwoon said.

 “I know! Norebang(karaoke)!” Hyunseung said extremely happy.

 “Dude it’s 3am, do you wanna get killed by the neighbours?” Junhyung said.

 “POCKY GAME!!” Yoseob said.

 Well, you know how is Yoseob when he really wants something, after like half hour to convince them to play the pocky game, they finally decided to play. Everyone did it, 1st pair Kikwang and Dongwoon, 2nd pair Hyunseung and Junhyung, 3rd pair Yoseob and Doojoon, and the last pair Doojoon and Junhyung, both of them are very competitive. And so it started… everyone’s eyes was in the pocky between Doojoon and Junhyung, the pocky was disappearing a little bit, and more, and more, and more… suddenly the living room turned black.

 “What happened?!” Hyunseung said.

 “Sorry guys, I turned off the lights…” Kikwang said while scratching his head.

 “You pabo! Now we don’t know what happened!” Yoseob said pouting.

 “So… it’s getting late and we all need to sleep, so goodnight guys!” Doojoon said while leaving to the room.

 Everyone was staring at Junhyung, waiting to know what really happened.

 “What?” Junhyung said.

 “DID YOU GUYS KISSED?” Dongwoon asked.

 “What did you think?” Junhyung asked with a smirk on his face.

 “YOU TWO KISSED! EWWWWWWWWWW” Yoseob said.

 “No…” Junhyung said.

 “But hyung you…” Dongwoon tried to say.

 “Just think as you want. Goodnight!” Junhyung said.

 The day after, there was awkward atmosphere between Doojoon and Junhyung, they didn’t talk less then 3 or 5 sentences.

 Why I can’t forget the kiss?

 Doojoon thought while staring at Junhyung’s lips…

 His cherry lips look so pretty…

 “WHAT THE….?!” Doojoon said out loud after realize what he just thought.

 “Hyung what’s wrong? You’re sweating!” Kikwang said.

 “It’s nothing…” Doojoon said.

 O.M.G he was staring at me!

 Junhyung thought while looking at Doojoon cleaning his sweat.

 How come someone can stay so beautiful while sweating?

 “Yah~! What’s that weird pedo smile in your face dude?” Hyunseung jokingly said at Junhyung.

 “What smile?” Junhyung asked.

 “Never mind…” Hyunseung said while leaving.

 What the hell is wrong with me?

 Both of them thought.  Another day passed and the thoughts were getting deeper and both of them were feeling weirder and even more awkward. At home, Junhyung was taking a shower, and the other members were playing in the living room.Doojoon had just arrived late at home because of his schedule, he went directly to the bathroom. When he was about to open the door, Junhyung opened too and they looked at each other in shock.

“I d-d-d-did-didn’t know that…” Doojoon said.

“Ah… it’s okay.” Junhyung said.

 Everyone was looking and laughing at them.

“Yah~ Doojoon hyung is blushing!” Kikwang said while laughing.

“And Junhyung looks like he just got !” Hyunseung said while laughing too.

 What-a-awkward-situation.

 After this little accident, more happened between the two of them, until the day Junhyung couldn’t take anymore and went to talk to Doojoon.

“Doojoon-ah! Let’s talk.” Junhyung said.

 “Okay… so what’s up?” Doojoon said.

 Suddenly Junhyung grabbed Doojoon and slammed him up against the wall.

 “I just need to make sure of something” Junhyung said and then he kissed Doojoon.

 When they stopped kissing, Doojoon looked at Junhyung’s eyes.

"So?” Doojoon said.

“Well I guess, I love you deeply, unconditionally, forever and beyond...” Junhyung said. 

“Really?” Doojoon said smiling.

 “Nah. Just joking, cool. I’m not gay! See you in the car!” Junhyung said while leaving.

 YOU ING IDIOT JOKER.

 Doojoon thought. Doojoon realized that he loved Junhyung but what he didn’t realize is that Junhyung also loved him but he know that their love is unbidden.

 THE END