7 Minutes In Heaven with SHINee (Onew Ver.)

Description

Hello! laugh

This is my first story~ 

This story determines whether I should do the other memebers stories as well so don't be afraid to give me some constructive criticism smiley

Enjoy~! 

Foreword

 

You are at your best friend’s house party with your other friends and SHINee. Your friend suggests that you guys play 7 Minutes in Heaven. You sort of hesitated but agreed anyways.

Your friend grabs a random hat and gives everyone a piece of paper to write their names on.

You write your name on the piece of paper and put it in the hat.

Of course your friend made you go first. You put your hand in the hat and rummage around through it until you finally grab a piece of paper.

You unfold it and it reads….

                                     Onew

You quickly look up and your cheeks turn a bright red color. You say out “Onew…?”

Onew’s ears perk up. You could tell he was pretty excited. 

He gets up from the couch and puts out his hand offering you to hold it. You guys walk to the closet and close the door behind you.

You stand against the wall, Unaware of what to do next. Then you suddenly feel hands around your waist. You fidgeted at the sudden touch. Onew pulls you into a warm embrace. He whispers in your ear “(yn), I’ll start off the fun~.”

You give a lustful smile and say “I’ll decide that, jinki.” And push him against the wall.  He smiles in pleasure.

You waist no time and come inches away from his lips and start ing his shirt. While you do that he puts his right thumb on the top of your chin and his index finger on the bottom and presses his lips against yours. With his tongue trying to gain entrance into your mouth you refuse. But he begins to put his hand on your lower back and put his hands up your shirt. You can’t help but become putty in his hands so you grant his tongue entrance. As you guys kiss, your tongues wrestling with each other, and Onew with his shirt ed. Then suddenly the door swings open and your friend says “Times up lovers!”

Both of you startled quickly pull away and fix yourselves.

Onew then slips a note in your back pocket as you guys walk out of the closet. You read it and it says “Meet me upstairs.”

You walk upstairs into the hallways walking slowly when suddenly you get pulled into a room and Onew puts a sign on the door that says “DO NOT DISTURB”

                                                 You decide the rest ;)