7 Minutes In Heaven with SHINee (TaeMin Ver.)

7 Minutes In Heaven with SHINee (Onew Ver.)

 

You are at your best friend’s house party with your other friends and SHINee. Your friend suggests that you guys play 7 Minutes in Heaven. You sort of hesitated but agreed anyways. 
Your friend grabs a random hat and gives everyone a piece of paper to write their names on. 
You write your name on the piece of paper and put it in the hat. 
Of course your friend made you go first. You put your hand in the hat and rummage around through it until you finally grab a piece of paper. 
You unfold it and it reads….
 
                                                                 TaeMin 

You look up nervously with cherry red cheeks. You say outloud "TaeMin...?" TaeMin immedietly looks up with cheeks as red as yours. The other members pat his back in approval as he gets up. He walks over to you and offers his hand to help you up. You take his hand and walk to the closet. He opens the door and let's you enter first. 

Your friend closes the door for you guys. "Have fun~" she says closing the door, giving you that "Ooooooh~!" Look.

It's dark in the closet and you can barely see what's going on. 

Suddenly,

You feel warm hands around your waist which makes your body shiver. 

TaeMin comes closer and says "Can I try something...?" You reply yes and his lips come closer to yours.

Finally, your lips touch, and it feels so right. 

You wrap your arms around his neck and he brings you closer to him. 

You feel something wet poking at your lips, you realize it was his tounge wanting entrance. A little suprised you grant him entrance. 

His tounge explores every part of your mouth. 

It feels so right. You don't ever want this to end!
 

 

But, the door swings open! You and TaeMin were still kissing. The only thing that made you two seperate was the laughter of everyone. Both of you blushed in embarrasment. 

You walked out of the closet shyly, then you felt something grab your hand. It was TaeMin's hand. You looked at him and he gave you a warm smile. You both sat on the couch and held hands the rest of the night. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING~! heart