I Want To Date My Stylist

If SHINee Was Your Boyfriend

"I can't believe this" I muttered as I headed towards the salon. It was blazing hot, and you were forced to walk 8 blocks from your broken down car to this new place named "Fierce". It's only been opened 2 weeks and people are already crazy over it. Personally, you thought it was another stupid store in this stupid town. But after a stupid incident with your stupid brother, you were desperate for help. Apparently, falling asleep on the couch while babysitting is a good excuse for a 7 year old to grab a pair of scissors and slice a chunk of your hair off. And before you were about to pound him into oblivion, you remembered about Fierce. Your friend Joon even gave you a coupon for $3 off. "You'll see why everyone likes it so much" he said as he winked. A light hint of menace was in his voice. It confused you, but it ignited curiousity.

Ofcourse your car chose today to break down and make your dismembered hair look even worse as you strode the streets of Seoul's heat and humidity. You walked up to the salon and stared at the bright pink lights. Underneath, smaller letters placed their slogan, "where miracles happen." Stupid. You sighed and went inside, a crowd had gathered around a corner of the store.

The "ohhh"s and "ahhh"s passed your ears. It was a fairly big place, why gather up in the corner ? Your curiousity ceased as you spotted magazines with different hairstyles. You picked one up and began to flip through the pages. Your hair was pretty long, up to your waist. Maybe a short look ? Or just add layers to hide the chunk that had been cut off.. Your thinking was interrupted by a wall of squeals. Your head shot up. "What the heck are they looking at." You stood up and walked past some girls who glared as you got closer to the cause of their squealing. A guy. Holding a pair of scissors and basically chopping off this girl's hair. Your mouth dropped. Was he an idiot ? He was grabbing her hair, which was kept together by a ponytail and jamming the scissors through. It made you cringe, considering your last encounter with scissors wasn't so pleasant.

I looked around and everyone was smiling as he showed them the dismembered ponytail, no longer being part of the girl's head. He placed the 3foot rope of hair to the side, and picked up a hair razor. "You're going to cut more ?!" I blurted out. Everyone looked back at me, glares in their gaze. All except for him, he merely smiled and nodded once. His moves were precise, he went in all directions, not holding back. All eyes on him, and he was enjoying every second. My gaze went from his hands to his face. He was handsome. One of the nicest faces I've ever laid eyes on. He was also slim, but his arms had a light tone. I studied every inch, taking in every detail. He had an odd piercing in his ear. And wore tighter jeans than me. All in all, he was beautiful.

Before I knew it his hands had stopped, and the crowd began to clap. I took a moment to stop staring at him to notice the girl. Her hair was beautiful ! Layers and bangs in less than 10 minutes. Who was this guy ? As he placed his finger to his lips and smiled, the crowd quieted down. He dusted off the seat. "Who's next ?" He said, his lips curving upwards into a smile. Everyone raised their hands. I'm assuming half of them just wanted his hands on them, not an actual haircut. I decided to not raise my hand and wait for another stylist to be free.

Luckily, I didn't have to wait long. I spotted a blonde girl who was practically begging for a customer. Struggling out of the crowd, I managed to reach the other stylist. "Anything particular you would like?" She said sweetly as she sat me down and placed the tarp like thing around my neck. "Uh, I'm not sure" I said as I sneeked glances at that guy, still surrounded by a crowd, cutting a different girl's hair. This time the cut wasn't so drastic. "Well, take your time" she said, a hint of annoyance in her voice when she realized my attention was on the other stylist. I twiddled with my fingers. "Just do what you want" I said after a few seconds. Her head cocked to the side "no suggestions at all?" She asked. I shook my head. Might as well get out of my safe zone, it was just hair anyway. Anything was better than having this awkward uneven chunk. "Alright" she said, and my hair was in her hands.

I took out my phone and began to play tap tap, hoping I didn't just make a big mistake. After 20 minutes of washing, cutting and straightening, I was good to go. She handed me a mirror. I gasped as I looked at myself, it was amazing ! The chunk was completely hidden among the new layers in my hair, she also trimmed off my dead ends. I glanced over and she bit her nails, clearly paranoid. I smiled at her, "I love it, thank you" I said and handed her a tip. Her face lit up and I could tell she was fighting not to jump up and down. As I paid and walked out, I sneaked one last glance at that guy, and to my suprise he was looking back. I could feel myself blush. I walked down the street and wanted to stop by my favorite coffee shop. I decided to tell Joon about my experience. "So I figured out what makes Fierce so popular" I texted. "Hehe ;) did he cut your hair?" He replied. "No..but he was definitely something." We continued texting and according to Joon's sources, the mystery man named himself Key. "Key.." I said in a low voice. Just the sound of his name made my lips tingle. I ordered a cold caramel frappachino and sat in the usual deserted corner of the place. It was cozy and back here noone would bother me.

I sipped on my drink and put my head down. I forgot how long of a day its been and despite the caffeine I was feeding my body, I was exausted. My eyes went heavy and I began to fall asleep when someone tapped on my shoulder. Hand on his hip, Key was standing next to me. I rubbed my eyes, thinking I was dreaming. Hoping I was dreaming. The attractive male eyed me. "What the.." I said as I shot up, hitting the table with my leg and causing a wave of frappachino to land on my lap. I cussed and Key raised his eyebrows, placing a hand over his mouth. To further my embarrassemt, my face became a pink shade. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked, clearly trying to hold back a chuckle. I glared at him. "I'm fine" I hissed as I tried to get the sticky caramel from my pants. I sighed and decided running would be the best option right now. I got up and began to walk away when Key gently grabbed my wrist, "let's get you cleaned up" he said. I guess he saw the look of desperation in my eyes and cleverly whizzed past other people in the cafe. He lead me to his car. It was a two seater, white. If I knew anything about cars I would say how nice it is, but since my day was one hint of bad luck after another, I decided to keep quiet. He opened the door for me and dramatically gestured to sit in the passenger seat. "ma lady" he said and smiled. I rolled my eyes and got in, but when his back was turned, a small smile came across my face.

The car ride was awkward for me, he was so calm and I was so lame. I played with my fingers, wondering who would break the silence first. I knew it would be him, but the question was unexpected. "So, why didn't you let me cut your hair ?" He asked. I turned my head to look at him, his eyes were on the road. "I mean, I can cut hair pretty good you know, and you looked like you needed my help". My eyebrow raised. "There was a crowd of girls around you, I wasn't about to get killed" I said. He was holding back a chuckle again. "Half of them didn't really need a haircut". Knew it. "Some of them are in there a lot, just to see me." He said. "Well aren't you something special" I said sarcastically. He quickly looked at me and went back to the road. "Your hair was pretty bad" he said. "Not my fault this day has completely " I snapped back. "Maybe I can fix it" he said and suddenly he began swirving on the rode. "WHAT THE HELL" I screamed. He was crazy. I had to get out of this car. I hide my face in my hands. When the car came to a total stop I recompensed myself. "What the hell was that ?!" I said. "Don't you know that's so freakin irresponsible ! You could've gotten us killed ! I'm leav-" my sentence was cut off as a pair of pink lips met mine. Key held my face with one hand and kept the steering wheel in the other. As our lips parted he stayed an inch from my face. "Look" he whispered and turned my head.

I stared wide eyed at the beautiful ocean. It was the bluest ocean I had ever laid eyes on. I stood still, my body trying to absorbed everything. "Sorry for scaring you, this place takes some work to get to" he said and pecked my lips again. He got out of the car and opened the trunk, bringing out a plastic bag. When he returned he laughed at my expression. "Are you still scared ? Man, what a sissy" he said and placed the bag on my lap. I looked at him in confusion. "Change into that" he explained. I glanced at the bag and glanced back at him. He looked at me and it finally connected. "OH !right sorry" He said, his face turning a pink shade and covering his eyes. "It doesn't make much of a difference when you're still here !" I said. "Oh..guess I'll change first than" he said. "Wait, wh-" before I could finish, Key stripped from his shirt. He had beautiful pale skin. The lines of his body perfectly dividing his torso. My gaze went from his torso..to his eyes.. to his chest.. and finally, his lips. He caught me eyeing and smiling. "Hey, privacy you ert" he chuckled. I turned red and pouted. "I..I need a changing room" I said and looked down.

After Key put on his swim trunks, he held my hand and guided me to the large, wooden rectangle. I went inside and looked inside the confines of the plastic bag. A blue, ruffly bikini. I hated bikinis. I sighed. "Where did he even get this" I asked and tied the back of the chest piece. I then took off my sticky skinny jeans and slipped on the bottom skirt. I felt . I groaned. Key knocked on the door. "Are you okay?" He asked, his voice muffled through the door. "I'm fine.." I said. I opened the door and stepped out. Key eyed me up and down and I looked down, blushing. He walked over and held my chin up, "you're beautiful" he said. I could feel my face turning darker shades of red. "Key, I can't swim" I said quietly as he held my hand while walking towards the water. "It's fine, I can't either" he said. Okay, now I was confused. He guided me up the steep rocks, continously asking if I was okay and to becareful not to slip. It was basically dark now and the moon was shining on the water. "Not much longer, walk ahead of me" he said. I did as told and he put his hands over my eyes. He felt me tense up. "Just relax" he said and kissed my cheek.

I was nervous. Moments passed and we came to a halt. "Okay, we're here" he said and removed his hands. My eyes widened as I saw a room completely made out of stone. Soft furniture was placed here and there. He had a shelf made of stone filled with books, and scented candles. "Key..what" I couldn't even make proper sentences. He had a wide smile, clearly satisfied with my reaction. "I come here when I have bad days, I figured it would work for you too" he said. He sat me down on a bean bag. "I wanted to see you smile, since I haven't seen it ever since I met you" he said "you're different, you're not infatuated with me the second you saw me. You saw through me. The moment I realized you weren't like anyone I ever met, I fell in love". His words dawned for a second. And I could feel myself smiling. "I've never felt this way about anyone, and I think I love you". He placed his lips on mine, and I knew this day was perfect.

 

 

A/N

Sooo this is the first chapter. I hope you enjoyed ! I realized short stories are more my thing so might as well use it to my advantage. I still don't know if I'll move on to the next member or do a story for Key in the next chapter. Let me know what you think n.n