Oppa's Obsession

Oppa's Obsession

It’s 9am in the morning when Jiyong came into the 2NE1's dorm.

“Home sweet home at last.” He sighed as he was relieved to be back home to where his beloved girl is.

His home is where his girl is.

He hasn’t seen Chaerin for a week due to their busy schedules. Chaerin was in Japan with her promotions and him, with Big Bang's new album. The moment he received the text from her saying that she’s home today, he couldn’t wait till the moment Big Bang’s dance practice ends to get home. Finally, there he is, stepping into Chaerin and Dara's dorm.

“Chae- Oh, you are here. Come here sweety.” He smiled and sat on the sofa, signaling for her to come to his embrace.

She was lying on the sofa lazily, probably sleeping before he came in but now widely awake as Jiyong patted her head continuously.

She yawned as she moved closer and snuggled against him.

“Aw, you are still as adorable as before I left. Come, give me your little hand.”

She didn't respond to him, thus he took them and played with her little hands.

“Your nails have grown longer, you need to cut them.” He said gently after studying her squishy and chubby hands.

She just stared back at him with her two round eyes, still not responding to him.

“Must be tired from your flight right? Come to my lap." He patted his laps as a signal for her to come.

However, she did not do what Jiyong asked so he dragged her body to his lap and continued to pat and tickle her.

She lazily stretched her arms and wriggled around, enjoying the touch from him.

“Damn, you naughty little girl, why are you so adorable? I want to keep you so badly! I swear I will treat you better than Gaho!” Unable to contain his love for her, he confessed at last.

 

Just when he was indulged with his new confession....

 

“YAH OPPA!”

 

“Oh Chaerin baby, you are here!! I miss you!! C’mon, give me a kiss!!!” He whined and pouted.

“Get away from my kitty will ya? People will think that you are crazy, you are talking as if you are in love with my cat!” She folded her arms and pouted back.

And in the midst of the pouting war...

Meow.

“I can’t help it hunchae, CL-roo has the same trait as you. Like owner, like pet. It’s an obsession.” He shrugged but still brought the kitty's face near to his, rubbing his nose against hers.

“How many times have I told you that my kitty’s name is RILA, Oppa!!! NOT CL-ROO!!!” She stomped her feet, feeling annoyed once again, especially at the sight of his closeness to her kitty.

“That's why I say, Chae, she should be called CL-roo, she’s just like you. Where is the similarity between the adorable kitty and your.. sadist looking bear?” He paused and pointed at a Rilakkuma found on other side of the sofa.

“Aing, it’s useless talking to you Oppa. Come here rilakitty, come to mama, ignore that idiot ert that drools over your cuteness.” She stuck out her tongue as she turned and walked towards her room.

As soon as Rila heard her name being called by Chaerin, she jumps off Jiyong’s lap and onto the floor to follow after her.

“CL-roo, no, I mean Chaerin ah! Where are you going? I haven’t seen you for a very long time. I miss you!! We should be cuddling together all day long. Why are you walking away from me?!” He stood up anxiously.

“I thought you love kitty more than me, Oppa. Go back to Gaho to get some pet love then. Rila is MY kitty.” She stopped and glared back at him.

“Yah Chaerin ah, you know I love both of you!” He shouted after Chaerin went into her room.

“No Jingyo, choose one only.” She stuck out her head from her room with Rila in her arms.

"Chaerin ah... I-I REALLY CAN'T CHOOSE!!!" He stood outside her room and exclaimed.

"Okay Oppa. So you can kiss goodbye to both Chaerin and CL-roo then." Chaerin waved Rila's paws and whispered a soft bye-bye at Jiyong as she slammed the door shut onto his face.

His mind was full of confusion and the only thing that he heard was:

Meow.

 

THE END

A/N: Hello, Hello! I'm back! ^_^ This oneshot idea has been in my head for the longest time and finally, I had the chance to type it out. I hope you like my comeback gift. It's short but I need to hear your views! Did you managed to see the kitty coming? xD