the puppy is which one again?

My puppy chu!

A few weeks later Kevin actually DID start working at PPL together with you and to your surprise the animals seemed to adore him.
Not just the animals though, all the female clients that kept coming by were head over heels for the new employee aswell.

Which was good cause they were getting more people in the store but bad because most of them only came to see Kevin and didn't buy anything.
So you ended up having to chase those clients away quite often since they created such a mess that it was stressfull for the animals.

You found yourself walking home too exhausted to use your bycicle because of those clients and wondered if it was a good idea that the manager hired Kevin.
The next day at work Kevin and yourself were left to manage the store alone due to a health issue in the manager's family.

" You two will be fine you're a good team! Don't break the place down to the ground while I'm gone alright?" the manager said as he rushed off to his family.
" And there he goes...." You sighed, you knew the manager would never leave unless it was important but it was a Saturday off all days the busiest day in the week even you couldn't fend off all of Kevin's fangirls.

"What's up you? You sound down" Kevin said as he leaned over the counter.

" Well...I don't think I have the strenght to get rid of all your fangirls today specially since I have to keep them away from YOU aswell..."You sighed.

Kevin chuckled" Oh really..then I guess we need to figure something out that'll get rid of them for good right?"For some reason when you heard him say that you had a bad feeling in your stomach that it might involve you.

It was time to open the shop, once you opened the shop some customers walked in already but when asked what they were looking for they just snarled at you making you return back to the register because there wasn't anything to do, apparently these were more of Kevin's fangirls, looking at them you could pretty much tell they were....All prettied up expensive perfume...y,cute    or elegantly dressed.

They were after Kevin alright...still in the back of your head you recalled what he said and right as you were going to ask Kevin what he meant with what he said you saw him climb onto chair.

" ALRIGHT PPL please Listen!' He yelled to the store, every female in the store now oogling him as he stood there" Hello I'm Kevin, the new employee as you've already seen....and I have something to say." 

It was as if he threatened them with a gun but all the girls/women were inmediatly quiet.

" I'm very flattered by all the compliments and invitations however...I already have someone I like." 

Gasps were heard through the store, you didn't like where this was going for some reason.
Kevin jumped of the chair and placed his arms around you" Cause you Is my girlfriend!" He said with a sugary sweet smile.

The women both shocked and appalled..all wobbled out of the shop not believing it, just the ones that were actually there to buy a pet remained in the store.

Seeing them leave Kevin let go of you and smiled'See?" 

You looked back at him your eyes wide with surprise" KEVIN! do you have any idea what you've done! The wrath of women is......horrible! this is not something you use as an excuse!" You stressed flailing about with your arms.

" But it wasn't an excuse..I really do wanna go out with you!..Well if you want that is." 

Your mouth fell open from surprise not knowing what to say" ...Your joking right?" 

He shook his head' Of course not!..soo will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" He said,his eyes as big as saucers, you couldn't help but laugh when looking at his puppy eyes.
"It's not funnyyou!" He said slightly whining.
" I'm sorry! I'm sorry ahahah....I'm sorry really, you just reminded me of a puppy we used to have in the store, he also gave me those eyes when he was asking something off me" You said as you whiped your tears of laughter away" Alright...I'll go on a date with you tomorrow.." 
" Great! tomorrow at 10 at the theme park entrance! alright?" 

" Alright alright you win Kevin" You smiled, for a moment you forget he wasn't a puppy but then again he was so cute.