Still Cute!

My puppy chu!

And there you were in the theme park with Kevin.

And even though you had your doubts beforehand you actually had a fun time with him, you road several rides including the spinning teacups, went into the haunted house with him where you found out he screamed more then you did, you went in a rollercoaster that made you scream so loud that even he was surprised by it.

" Let's go in that!' Kevin pointed at the viking and dragged you into the ride,You literally stuck like a koala to him not liking these kind of rides, you could hear kevin chuckling when he heard you squeaking from fear.

When exiting the ride you were a pale white,Kevin who got kind of worried about you decided to sit you down on a bench and ran off to go get something to make you feel better.

 as you were sitting on a bench waiting for him, he came running back with two vanilla ice cream cones" There you go" He handed you yours and hopped onto the bench only to have his ice cream fall against his shirt" Aish!'

" Aigo Kevin-oppa! Be more careful!,Hold my icecream for me" You handed him your ice cream as you tried to clean his shirt for him with a bottle of water and a handkerchief"  I don't know how you managed to do that,good thing its vanilla not chocolate or strawberry." 

But when you looked up you noticed how close you were to his face,..he was quite handsome, you felt blush spreading on your face as you quickly went back to getting the stain off his shirt.
Kevin however noticed the blush" You..ok?" He slightly mumbles as he himself was blushing aswell.

" Yeah..I'm fine.....just noticed..a few things.." 

" Like what?" 

" You is...all" You mumbled under  your breath" There..it'll dry if we stay in the sun for now..uhm you can have mine if you want, the ice cream that is." 

" We could share?" he offered,your face turned bright red at the thought" N-no its fine..." 

" Ahyou? You got some ice cream on your face, you clumsy eater." 

You pouted turning to him" Look who's talk........................" You were silenced by his lips kissing yours, he pulled back when he ran out of air slightly his lips." Alright it's gone." 

" I think its still there.."You said tugging his shirt, still brightred from what happened.

"Well then....I'll remove it"He smiled as he leaned in for another kiss.

+He's still cute...+

End!

Author's note; I don't give a flying butter knife if this or not XD this was cause I killed him off in the other fic I wrote!