Chapter 9 -- Amusement Park

You left... 2nd Chance?

 

Un-Beta>< Please forgive me if there is any error okay?><

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day:

 

Yesung POV:

My eyes flicked open and I yawned while rubbing my eyes. Where am I? I snugged back into the blankets it was then I realized that I wasn’t the only one in bed.

KYUHYUN! He had his arms around me, it was then it hit me that we had patch up. I can’t help but to smile stupidly. We kissed, the memory of what happened before I fall asleep  in his arms, came back to me. I kissed him, he didn’t left me because he hate me. He loved me…

I was busy in my thoughts that I didn’t realized that Kyu had woke up, he chuckled lightly.

‘Kyu…, when did you wake up?”

“A little while ago when someone was smiling so sweetly” he smiled at me

My face got red and I took the blanket to cover myself, suddenly I felt a pair of strong arms wrapping behind me. Kyuhyun ---- He lifted me ­­up and placed me onto his laps. We stared at each other in complete silence.

He pulled me closer and snuggled into my neck.

“Finally, I have you in my arms again ah… Yesungiee..”

I said nothing but nodded, it’s been long since I was in his arms, I missed him, his touch his feel. Without thinking I leaned in closer and kissed him on the lips. He didn’t reject but instead he deepened the kiss. He stop kissing when he realized that I was running out of breathe. After 5 seconds, I realized what I just did, I jump off his lap and went to his bathroom and slam the door shut.

“Baby, don’t be shy” I could sense that he was smirking right there.

Silence… The door, clicked and I realized it was open, he must have a spared key, I run away from the door. Kyuhyun came in and caught me in the arms, he tickled me.

“ahh.ha….ha…kyu…ha..ha….haaaa st…o….pp…..”

“I will if you kiss me!” he smirked.

Damn that cheeky bustard. I peck my lips onto his, he pouted.

“that wasn’t a kiss ahhh Sunggiee” he whined. I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed.

“Yesung, Kyuhyun are you guys in there? It’s time for breakfast!” Leeteuk Shouted.

“We’ll be right there!” Kyuhyun replied

“Baby, we’re going out today, get prepared neh, you can wear my clothes if you want.” Kyuhyun smiled at me and left the room.

Did you hear? We’re going on a date! Date Date, I sang to myself while I was bathing. After 5 minutes, I walked into Kyuhyun’s drawer and I picked out a black V neck Shirt, with a black skinny jeans and a jacket. Wow Kyuhyun shirt is big. I mumbled while walking down.

I walked down the stairs towards the kitchen. Everyone was there including Donghae, I ran up towards him and gave me a hug.

“Haeeee” I screamed as I crush into his arms

“Look likes someone is happy~”

I nodded my head. I pulled him closed to me and said “Kyu’s bringing me out today, it’s been so long since we last went out!” I giggled.

He pinched my cheek, “hyung, your tooo cute ~~”

“ahemmm..” a voice sounded behind us and I saw Kyuhyun staring at us.

“Look like someone is jealous~” Heechul Sing along

Kyu stuck out his tongue and pull me away from Donghae,

“Yah, how can u hug him in front of me?”

I chuckled lightly. While Donghae walked away while shaking his head.

“Hyungs~ , I’m bringing Yesungiee to the amusement park today do u guys want to go?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Fine with me” Heeteuk, Chimed in

“Sure” Yunjae said

“Ok” Eunhyuk smiled

“Maybe not… I’m busy..” Donghae said while eyes not leaving his food. The moment when Donghae said that I could see Eunhyuk’s expression drop, does hae hate Eunhyuk that much? I wonder…Maybe I should pair them up, me and my smart brain I can’t help but to praise myself, I giggled.

“Baby, why are u laughing to yourself?” whispered kyu

I shake my head, and walked towards Donghae. I have to get Donghae to go to the amusement park with us!

“hae.. why don’t you want to come to the amusement park with us?” I pouted.

“Busy hyung” he gave me and apologetic look.

“Bu – “ I got curt of by Yunho

“Cmon! Busy or are you avoiding someone? Hehh…” He said with a smirked which earned a Smack on the head by Leeteuk, and a glare from Donghae

“YAH LEETEUK, why are you smacking my head these days, I may become stupid you know?!” he growled while patting his head.

Jaejong scooted over to his side while pacifying the now pouting Yunho. Damn they would make a great couple, Jaejong would be the caring kind hearted one, while Yunho would be the “Lion”.

“Yunho, you shouldn’t be so rude neh?” Leeteuk said with a devilish smile. Omgsh, even though, Leeteuk look like the Umma one here but he was pretty scary neh… I could feel shiver up my spine. Kyuhyun came behind me and gave me a back hug. I leaned in immediately.

“kyu ah~” I whispered softly

“Neh, baby?” I blushed again.

“Stop calling me baby” I hit his chest lightly before continuing, “ Kyu ah, what’s wrong between Eunhyuk and Donghae? Why are they so distant? I want both of them to go to the amusement park with us so that they could patch up you know maybe be together?” I smiled.

He seem to think for a moment with a confused face, after several minutes while seems to be hours he said,

“Erm… something happen between them I guess?” he said while scratching the back of his head

Something must have happened and all of them are hiding something from me, I can’t help but to pout. Ahha! I got it! The way to make Donghae go to the amusement park. I left out a smirked while staring at Donghae,

“Why are you smirking Sungie? It’s kinda creepy you know?..”he gulped

“Hae Hae… Please come to the amusement park with us?” I showed him my best puppy eyes.

He gulped “F..ine..” He said.

GOTCHA, he can never resist my pout! I laughed mentally.

“Alright than, it’s 9.15a.m right now the amusement park open at 10, so weall leave the house after we finish our breakfast is that okay?” Leeteuk said.

We all nodded our head.

15minutes later~

We are all done with our breakfast, Heechul then allocate who shall sit in whose car, seriously they look like the Appa & Umma, and I’m glad that Kyuhyun has such great friends to that take care of him when I wasn’t there. I wonder, these 5 years, did Kyuhyun meet somebody else that caught his eyes? I let down a sigh and look down again. I’m going on a date with Kyuhyun, He loves you, and I shouldn’t think so much!!!

“Are you worrying again?” I heard Donghae speaking to me

I nodded my head.

“Hyung~ His back, trust him again neh? You forgive him, enjoy your date and forget the entire sorrowful memories okay? Fighting!” He pats my shoulders, I smiled and said “NEH!”. I wouldn’t imagine if Donghae wasn’t by my side…

“Someone’s Jealous~~~” Donghae Smirked. Since when did hae smirked? He must have hang out too much with Heechul.

“How could you whisper with him while laughing while I’m here ah~ I’m easily jealous you know?” Kyuhyun whined which caused everybody to laughed. Alright time to go! Eunhyuk and Donghae would be sharing the same car, I wonder what would happen I ponder as Kyuhyun dragged me out into his car.

Donghae POV:

Aishh, my head hurts, damn it’s all Yunho and Heechul fault for making me drink so much last night. I have to admit that actually they weren’t mean. All they did wanted was to protect Kyuhyun like how I wanted to protect Yesung.

Where am I?

I woke up and I found that I was on a bed with a blanket cover over me.

“Mornings! You passed out yesterday and we brought you back, you are currently in Eunhyuk’s room.” Leeteuk said

“Morning Hyung~” I said while smiling, Yes I smiled, since last night when I got to know more about them I realized that they were actually same age as us but Yunho , Jaejong Leeteuk and Heechul were older and I have to address them as Hyung. They were as rich as me, and their parents business were world known too.

“Eunhyuk’s room huh…” I said

Yesterday when we were, drinking, I did not pay any attention to Eunhyuk, every time when he was about to approach me I just avoided him by talking to his other friends, I could see the hurt expression on his face. Aishhh I ruffled my hair why am I having this kind of feelings, I’m so confused…

 “Donghae..” Leeteuk called while sitting on the sofa beside me.

He took a deep breath and said,

“I know you had some misunderstanding with hyukkie…” he stared at me; I kept quiet while avoiding his gaze

“Try clearing up the problem neh? He is a nice boy, I know him since we’re young, don’t hide your feelings…” he patted my head.

I gave him a confused look.

“You should know what I’m referring to. Come down after you have washed up Neh? It’s a must to eat breakfast together in this house hold.” He gave me smile before walking out of the room.

Do I love him?

5minutes later, I dressed with the clothes prepared by Leeteuk and walk towards the dining hall. Eunhyuk was already there, but his eyes were down. Did my action yesterday hurt him? Speak of it, I was sleeping on his bed yesterday where did he sleep, I stared up him for 5minutes before shaking my head to snap the thought out of me.

Leeteuk was cooking breakfast while Heechul was “helping” him, which earns a lot of shouts from Leeteuk. They would seriously be a cute married couple I chuckled. I sat in awkward silence with Eunhyuk. Maybe I should really, apologize or speak to him…

“Eu—“

“Haeeee” Yesungie screamed as he crashed into my arms. I chuckled.

“Look likes someone is happy~” It’s been a long time since he smiled like this, I guess Kyuhyun was his only “drug” to save him.

He nodded his head like a little kid and pulled me close to him.

“Kyu’s bringing me out today, it’s been so long since we last went out!” he giggled, he look like a love struck kid. It look like the Yesung who falled in love 5 years ago, Cho Kyuhyun better not break his heart again..

I pinched his cheek, “hyung, your tooo cute ~~”

“ahemmm..” a voice sounded behind us and I saw Kyuhyun staring at us.

“Look like someone is jealous~” Heechul Sing along while I laughed, which earn a glare from him, I doubt Yesung saw it.

Kyu stuck out his tongue out at me pull Yesungie away from me, I pout but he ignored it.

Then Kyu, pulled Yesung close to him while they whisper I tried to ears drop but I hear nothing..

 “Hyungs~ , I’m bringing Yesungiee to the amusement park today do u guys want to go?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Fine with me” Heeteuk, Chimed in

“Sure” Yunjae said

“Ok” Eunhyuk smiled clearly forced, I think Heeteuk notice it to but they let it slide while looking at me I shrugged my shoulders and looked away.

“Maybe not… I’m busy..” I said, while smiling, but trying to avoid eye contact with everyone. I saw it again, Eunhyuk smiled, drop again… my heart seem to shatter into pieces is it my fault that I’m avoiding him?

“hae.. why don’t you want to come to the amusement park with us?” Yesung pouted.

“Busy hyung” I said while giving him an apologetic look, damn those eyes, he know I can never resist if he pout. He seemed to want to ask me something before he got cut off by Yunho.

 “Cmon! Busy or are you avoiding someone? Hehh…” He said with a smirked which earned a Smack on the head by Leeteuk. I glared at him, while he gave me a knowing look. They may be joking but I can tell that apart from Yesung, the 5 of them actually notice the change in attitude in Eunhyuk..

“YAH LEETEUK, why are you smacking my head these days, I may become stupid you know?!” he growled while patting his head.

Jaejong scooted over to his side while pacifying the now pouting Yunho. How I wish Eunhyuk and my relationship could be like the two of them neh…

I seemed to space out for a moment while I saw Kyuhyun and Yesungie whispering again. Kyuhyun was having a confused and mixed expression I bet he just asked Kyuhyun what’s going on between us. I sigh again

After a while, I saw Yesung looking over with a smirk. I gulped, what is he going to do…

“Hae Hae… Please come to the amusement park with us?” he called me while showing me his best puppy eyes.

I gulped again, those eyes, I remember there was once where I rejected him, while he showed me this eyes he cried, while ignoring my for days. Aish…

“F..ine..” I admitted

15minutes later~

DAMN that Heechul he must have done it purposely, why did he pair me and Eunhyuk up in one car, I send him a glare, while Jaejong walk towards me.

“Donghae, you should speak to him, I don’t want to see hyukie sad…” Jaejong said with his eyes down.

I bet he is really concerned about Eunhyuk.

“I’ll try hyung..” he nodded while walking away towards he and Yunho’s shared car.

I found Eunhyuk and avoided his gaze, we walked in complete silence before going into the car.

“Don—“ he tried to speak up, I closed my eyes and pretend to sleep. Aish… Lee Donghae what are you doing, can’t you see your hurting him, don’t you care for him?!

I heard a sob, but I chose to ignore it. After a long 20 minute drive we finally arrive. I opened my eyes and I saw a heart breaking sight. Eunhyuk eyes were red, and his shirt was wet… Yah! You made him cry again didn’t you? I scolded myself.

He saw me waking up, and tried to look away.

 “too late, I saw it” I said.

He didn’t reply but look down.

I guess, I have to really settle this right now…

I took out my phone and text Yesungie…

To: SungieeeeHyung
From: FishyHae

Sungieee, you guys go ahead first alright, we’ll find you guys later.

From:SungieeeeHyung
To:FishyHae

Neh, Have Fun^^

I shut my phone and drag Eunhyuk out of the car, I put in onto the seat beside me while I sat of the diver seat. I drove the car away, we need privacy to settle this and I know the best place.

Kyuhyun POV:

After a 20mins long ride we have arrive, during the drive it was a silence one but not a awkward one. Yesung was smiling so brightly beside me. I stare at him in bliss, how I wish this could last forever…

While driving, I was thinking, what’s going on between Eunhyuk and Donghae, I could tell that hyukkie is in love with Donghae despite him denying it. Even though we are only friends for 5 years but the 6 of us are pretty close he can’t lie to me. He was clearly forcing a smile.

“KYUHYUN!” Yesung screamed, which scared me. I snapped out of my thoughts and stared at him seriously.

“BABY! Why did u scream!”

His eyes drop and look down immediately, I slowed down, while lifting one hand from the wheel towards his face,

“What’s wrong ah?”

“I was calling you but you did not respond that’s why I shouted don’t be agree..”he trailed off

I could tell that he was sad.

“Yeye ah~ I’m not kay? I’m just shock? I lean closer while keeping my eyes on the road and give him a peck on the cheek. Yes, I’m going to pamper him for today and give him whatever he wants and do whatever I can just to make him happy.

He blushed and nodded his head, such a cute side. We arrived shortly, when we arrived, Yunjae & Heeteuk were already there, where is Eunhae?

“Chullie ah, did you make the wrong choice in putting the both of them in the car? They are the first to leave why haven’t they reach yet?” I could tell that Teukie is panicking, his always, worried about us. It’s good to have friends like him ah.

Suddenly, Yesung spoke up.

“We don’t have to wait for Eunhae, Hae just texted me that they would join us later..” he smiled while reading the text off.

Leeteuk sighed in relief.

 “Alright then, here are the tickets, this for you, and you …, We’ll go separately and meet back at 7pm sharp we’ll go for dinner together” Leeteuk said

“Aren’t we going together?” Yesung & Jaejong said innocently.

“Nope!”  Yunho and Me replied, each of us wanted alone time with our “lovers”.

Well it’s a secret between me, Heechul & Yunho that we know who each other like since we are the Tops! Even though, Leeteuk may be fierce but I can’t tell his really innocent type.

“BYE HYUNGS!” I shouted while dragging a confuse Yesung into the amusement park.

The moment we step inside, Yesung jumped around in joy while pulling my hand.

“kyu kyu kyu! LOOOK!!! I wanna play this I wanna play that, I wanna g—“

“Baby” I interrupted “We’ll go all the places you want neh? But don’t run so fast, we wouldn’t want you to get hurt neh?”

He nodded his head like an obedient child.

I grab him by the waist and followed wherever he wants to go.

“Kyu, Merry-go-round!” He said while his eyes sparkled! I can’t believe the guy in front of me is 17 years old. I pinched his fluff cheeks before following him. He puff his cheeks out and rub it.

“Why did you pinch me ah kyuuuuu…” he whined cutely. I laughed.

Soon it’s our turn in the merry go round, he hop onto a horse and did lot’s of cute action! I took out my phone and snap a picture. He was shocked!

“YAH! Why did you take a picture of meeeee?” He pouted again!

I leaned forward and gave him a kiss.

“Baby, you got to stop doing that alright? If not I’m going to kiss you again~” a rosy scarlet colour spread over his cheeks, what a adorable sight.

“Ho—ww  could you say this out so ea-si-ly..” he stutter. He hit my lightly and ran away.

I crack up, and ran after that blushing turtle.  I caught him into a back hug, his face red as ever.

“Kyu, what are you doing? Everyone’s looking?” he said as he burry his head onto my shoulders.

Murmurs could be heard from the crowd “look, they are so cuteee” “did that guy just blush and ran away” “they are such a sweet couple” “How I wish I have a boyfriend like him”.

After 5 minutes, Yesung finally calm down, this time, he drags me towards a Roller Coaster.

I gulped hardly…

“Let’s play this!”

“AHAHAHAHAHAH..” His melodious laugh “ Kyu…Haha…screa…ha..med… so loud…. HAHAHA”

Damn I blush, yes I’m afraid of the roller coaster, I should have never agree to ride that ride.

I pouted “ YAH, don’t laugh!” It’s my turn to pout this time. What caught me unexpected was he leaned in and gave me a kiss. He face then redden.

“I’m going to kiss you if you pout too!”

“Then I should pout more~” I burst into laughter when his face was as red as a tomato

“YAH, BAKA ( it means stupid in Japanese)!” he smacked me while turning away.

Just then I saw a haunted house, Ha! Time for revenge! I drag Yesung towards the Haunted house,

“Kyuu…” I heard a soft wimper.

“Are we going in there?” his face was pale.

Hehe caught, I knew it he was afraid of ghost, this would allow him to cling on to me tightly… erted thoughts then came in to my mind… I shook my head, clearing the thoughts away.

“Yes!” I drag him in.

Psst, the haunted house was so fake, the effects and noise it’s so obvious that there was a person operating it this can’t scare me. While, but I’m not complaining, since it manage to scare my Yesungie~ He was clenching his arms on to mine, I could tell that he was afraid , The hairs at the nape of his neck rose. He was shivering while I held his waist. Just when I thought this wouldn’t get better, a white “ghost” jumped in front of us.

It scared the hell out of Yesung!

“AHHHHHHHHHHH” he shouted while tears were already strolling down his face. He jumped into my arms, while I hugged him tightly. I smirked; everything is going as well as planned! This would allow me to hug him… I laughed mentally.

Right now we were on a bench, Yesung was on my lap still shivering and crying. I guess it went a bit overboard.

“Baby… I smoothed, it’s fake everything is fake don’t be scared neh?” He shook his head. I pulled him closer and shower him with kisses.

“shhh… it’s fake neh? We won’t go in there again ever, promise” I kiss him lightly again, he lean closer while speaking which I can’t really hear it. It sounded like “Rwa..li?” Really he mean?

“Neh, promise, baby don’t cry k?” Just then not far from the place that we’re sitting I show a big turtle plushie at a carnival store. I lift him off my lap and told him to stay there.

“Baby, stay here neh? I’ll be right back.” I said while kissing him on the lips.

I ran as fast as I could towards the store, “how do I win it?” I said while pointing at the big turtle plushie hanging on top. Yesungie would sure like it.

“Well, Young man, did u see 6 balloons right there? Your job is you would be given 5 darts, but u have to shoot all 6 down in order to get the plushie”

Hmmm, just went I was about to try, some people commented “it was impossible, no one had ever complete it before, the best was only able to get to 5 balloons”. Just then I saw a familiar person in the crowd, Yeusngie?! Didn’t I told him to stay at the bench? I went towards the crowd and pulled him standing beside me while I play the game.

Everyone was watching,

“I’m going to succeed and get you the huge turtle kay?” I said that out loud ignoring the “background” sounds coming from the crowd.

He seemed shy and nodded.

Everyone was anticipating, I took the gun and shoot down 4 balloons, when I was left with the last balloon everyone saying it was impossible, Just then I shot and … “POP!” both balloon pop!

Yesung Jumped up and shouted “ KYUUUUU, YOUR AWESOMEEE! How did u do that????!” he launch me into a hug, he then stop when he realised that people were watching. He covers his red face immediately and hides behind my back. I lost count this was the how many times that he blushed. Everyone clapped, some were amazed in how I manage to do it, while some were saying how cute my lover is.

The old man in-charge of the store then approach me and gave me the super big plushie, I took the turtle plushie and gave it to Yesung immediately, his face brighten up giving a bright smile which caught me unexpectedly causing me to blush.

“You’re lucky to have such a caring lover ah, young boy.” The old man said while smiling at Yesung. He nodded while holding my hand, we inter lock our fingers together, while Yesung was smiling so happily and the Plushie.

His too cute to be true.

“How did you manage to do it Young man?” the old man asked curiously, Kyuhyun was the first one to pop all the balloons.

“Well, if you take closer look, the last two balloons are pretty far from each other, while one is in the middle; another one was near the wall. You hit the balloon near the wall first, it would then bounce back at 45 degrees and it would hit the middle balloon.” I said while smirking, this is simple everyday maths.

“Wow you have a smart boyfriend.” Yesung nodded while we walked away.

“Growlll…” Yesung stomach grumbled. I burst into laughter while his hide his embarrassed face into the turtle plushie.

“Let’s go and eat lunch alright?” Still laughing

“Neh…”

After eating lunch we went to play other rides…

We’re enjoying ourselves so much that it’s 6pm already. We’re supposed to meet the rest for dinner, I told yesung and he yawn tiredly while rubbing his eyes cutely. He must be tired, for running around the entire day, he seriously acted like a child.

Just then we passed by a souvenir shop,

“Kyuuuu~ I wanna go there~” I nodded

He saw a really cute hair band and put it on,

“Meo…wwww” he act cutely, while making a “V” sign with both hands.

HIS TOO CUTE! I mentally screamed! Just by looking at him with a cat hair band on his head, he look like a cuddly cat, I lean in

“Baby, your making me unable to hold back you know~”

He smack me on the head and walked out, I laughed. I took the cat hair band with some cute turtle key chains I found and bought it before walking out. He was standing there will mumbling to the turtle pushie that I just gave him with a pout his just too adorable.

“You know, you could complain everything to me and not to the plushie~ I would be glad to hear~”

He jumped up from the bench and fall onto the ground. He pout deeper and glared at me with his cheeks puff out.

“HMPH!” he said while crossing his arms and looked away. I carried him up bridal style which had caught him surprised.

“Put my down… It’s embarrassing ah kyu!”

“Nope” I said stubbornly

“Unless you, shout you love me~!”

“But….Kyu…there’s people around…”

“Please for me baby.” I gave him my best puppy eyes

He shook his head profusely.

I sigh and put him down, he held on to me but I just keep a solemn expression.

“kyu…kyu..” he called while pulling my sleeve, I ignore it and pretend to be sad, hope this works.

“Kyuuuu~” he whine again but Ignored him.

“I LOVE YOU CHO KYUHYUN!” Suddenly I heard him shout. It then caught the attention of the people around us, earning looks from them.

I smiled devilishly planned accomplish! While I cupped the tomato redden face guy infront of me, “ I love you too”

“Yah you tricked me! You’re not angry!” he puff his cheeks out. I nodded and smiled, “I LOVE YO-- !” I shouted and was caught off half way by Yesung.

“YAH, I know it’s embarrassing don’t do that!”

“Wow, what a brave declaration~” I heard Heechul singing and the back.

While when I turn back, Jaejong face and Leeteuk face were bright red too I wondered what happen.

“Let’s go for dinner neh?” Leeteuk then said trying to hide his blushing face.

We all nodded. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED!! :)

What did you guys think about the update??^^

I wanted to make this chapter as fluffy as possible as a storm might be coming next~

Let them have a enjoyable time first right??^^

Please comment and subsribe neh??^^

There seem to be more silent readers :(

Please leave a comment and tell me what do u think about my story :) 

Comments by you guys serve as a good encouragements too^^

Anyways, did you guys buy the Super Junior in Paris Season 4 Yet?!

It's awesome, they look totally hot in the picture book, and the picture book is super thick...

LASTLY you all must vote for SJ in MAMA Awards!! Vote Vote Vote!!!

Comment Comment Comment PLEASE~ *Puppy Eyes*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments reply~:

@nurullize Yeap, they are finally back togther, but i can't gurantee that Kyuhyun won't leave Yesungie again. Let's see in the future neh? The new born couple would be soon! Eunhae would be first i guess~ Enjoy the story neh?  Hope you would love this chapter ~ ^^ 

@Ladyghai  They are back together! This should be a fluff part, hope you enjoy reading neh!^^

@ShineeShiDaePmSuju Update!! Please continue to read and support the story~ Enjoy reading !!

@gamecloudsomnia There is quite a number of kisses in this chapter hope you enjoyed the fluff! Hehe, i wanted to potray a cute Yesung here, hope i manage to do it!!

@yesungfanatic139 It's okay! At least you read it! Thanks for supporting this fic!^^ Yeap, they kissed, let hope nothing happens in the future as the story develops!!~

@evil_turtle Indeed they are back together, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Kyusung will forever be my OTP! They are so cuteee together!! >//< Hope i didn't disapoint you guys in this chapter:)

@Goemas12 A new subscriber!!~^^ Thanks for subscribing neh!:) Hi-Fi Super junior Bias! :) The big bang concert was fun! But the Super Show 4 was super cool too! :)