A new Fan indeed

Anti becomes a Fan

i bursted out it too loud that people eating looked at me.

teen top who was on the table near us, thanked me for having a new fan.

i looked at them and my heart raced soo fast.  i know this is weird but i really love them now.

and i look at them closely finding my bias. i squealed in my mind. then i saw the oranged haired guy named ljoe my bias!

but he isnt happy like the other members who seem happy and befriended us. he was just smirking and looking away.

it actually tore my heart i was begining to like him but now i hate him.

 

 

"that was actually a nice lunch, we sat beside teen top, we saw teen top, we talked with teen to--- i was spazzing like crazy when sohyun interrupted me.

"well look who's spazzing like crazy and is speaking crazy and talking about bous, and the idiots who should be studying?" sohun teased me.

"i know i know, isnt it weird i was just bashing them and now i am a fan?? waah!! they are jinjja cool and jinjja handsome"

"yeah they are and you see chunji?? omo omo he was looking at you and and!! he said you were cute! kyaa!!"

"nae!! i am now a chunji fan!" i said as i put my right hand on my chest and put my left hand up, as if i was pleading for something.

"yah! who was your bias before? coz you said that your a chunji fan now??"

"i like oranged haired guy ljoe-ssi but he's so cold and he looks so arrogant and he doesnt even thanked me like niel, changjo, cap and ricky and and ofcourse my love chunji. i am his anti fan now" i said as i stucked my tongue out.

sohyun just laughed at how stupid i looked.

"wow! i never saw you this energetic and talkable before. this is jinjja cool!!" sohyun said.

 

i was never happy this way in my life and this was really weird and everything and kyaa spazzing too much XD

 

 

 

heartheartheartheartheartheartheartheart

 

 

 

sorrryy for updating so late :(