Deny.. deny .. deny.. i just can't deny...

Anti becomes a Fan

 

 

“yah!! Wake up! Wake  up!” sohyun shouts as she shakes my body.

“yah! Stop it I am awake now” I said with my eyes closed.

“yah! Why are you sleeping in class?? It’s not your habit to sleep during class hour, your miss number1 now what happened??” sohyun asks.

“nothing happened” I lied.

“really?? You keep saying ljoe a while ago”

“Ljoe?? Who’s ljoe??” I said while tilting my head even though I knew who ljoe was.

“ohh~ maybe I’m just deaf hehehe” sohyun giggles.

I looked at my watch “OH MY GOSH!! It’s break time already ! time to eat let’s go to the cafeteria!” I shouted while dragging sohyun to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria is full of people.

“maybe we should eat somewhere else??” sohyun suggested

“ok!! Then let’s go!” I agreed

We went out of the school and we searched for some fast food chains. We saw mcdonald’d our favourite fast food chain.

“oh! Let’s eat here! There are less people here” sohyun said jumping up and down.

“psh~ sohyunie! Your like a baby. Ara ara let’s go”

We went inside and found our seat next to the window. On the other side there were 5 guys who looks so familiar. I didn’t bother to recall who cause I am starving.

“sohyuni I would order. So what do you want??”

“uhhhm~ just fries ” she said

 

 I went to the cashier and ordered.

“welcome to mcdonald’s ma’am what’s your order?” the friendly employee asks me

“umm I would like 2 large fries and a big mac” I replied.

 

The employee went to get what I ordered. I need to wait for awhile. While waiting I looked to my left and to my surprise I saw a guy with a carrot like color. I squealed and screamed and shouted

“LJOE!! LEE BYUNGHUN-SSI”

 

Ljoe looked at me and made a shh sign. I just zipped my mouth and smiled to him, and he smiled back too. That moment was embarrassing.

 

My order came and I already went to our table. Before going to ur table I bowed to ljoe, and so did he!

When I reached our table.

“yah! What happened there??” sohyuni glared at me.

“it’s ljoe of teen top and he’s so handsome and- and-

“omo!” sohyun laughs at me cause I am squealing and fan girling. Omo! I am a fan girl now I think.

“I am sorry but I just can’t deny it anymore I guess I like teen top” I bursted out.