1.

Just because...

 

Yue's POV
 
"Unnie...Unnie... wake up...wake up" Nicole keeps on nagging the dead weight a.k.a Sayuri Kwon.
 
"What... what" I mumbled. "it's 6:30 am, you have a meeting at 8:30 this morning right. I'll make your breakfast so just get ready."
 
After getting ready, I make my way towards the dining area, "smells good, as always. You're awesome, Nic." Nic's breakfast is a a sight to behold; well, she is training to be a chef and whipping up "Egg Florentine" for breakfast is like a normal person pouring the milk on a bowl of cereal
 
GRoooAAnnn!!! an obnoxious groaning sound can be heard from the living room, which is about 2 feet away. "They are here again." "Yeah, they are sprawled in the living room, as usual." "You made enough for them as well." "When did I not," Nicole snorts.
 
"Good morning all of you beautiful people and you beautiful beautiful eggs," Hyoyeon chirps. "Shut up! My head is still spinning, how can you be so chirpy after downing those drinks last night," Gayoon groans. "Well this is how I deal with hangovers, by doing the beautiful egg dance," Hyoyeon starts breakdancing in front of the dish that Nic's placed on the table. "No, people deal with hangovers with painkiller and lots and lots of water, which reminds me, Nic baby please bring this cute and poor unnie the said items."
 
"Shut up you two, just eat your freaking egg. And by the way, my emergency keys are for you guys to use when there is an emergency, and not for - Hey let's crash at Yue's place cause it is the nearest from this godforsaken club," I snap while munching my breakfast.
 
"It is an emergency, we can't drive cause we are drunk," Gayoon reasoned. "No - No," Hyoyeon said while wiggling her index finger. "And this place is the nearest from the Bar and our working place, which makes it an ideal safe house for us. We will be able to go to work looking fresh and lovely and have great breakfast every morning whenever we crash here." 
 
"I can't believe it. You guys are impossible." I give up, losing the will to fight them both.
 
"And I can't believe the three of you. You have this conversation almost every other week. What is the point of repeating it, so useless." All of us turn our eyes to Nicole as she said those words, hurtful but it is the truth. "Well, it is the truth you know," Nicole adds with a deadpan look on her face.
 
"Oh well, we are here so deal with it. By the way, Yue can you please eat more. You're losing weight aren't you, the dress seems bigger." Gayoon nag while popping her painkiller. She is a junior editor at an established Fashion Magazine, so she becomes self-appointed Fashion consultant-Personal buyer-Personal get some freebies from other fashion house, for her friends. 
 
"I bet you forgot to eat don't you, you always do that whenever you are too engrossed with closing deals and stuff. You need to chill and eat glorious breakfast every day" Hyoyeon adds, she is a curator, yes a curator for the Historical Museum. Who would have thought this crazy party girl is actually the caretaker of Humankind greatest achievements and treasures.
 
"Don't look at me, I've been trying to stuff everything inside that mouth of hers." Nicole mumbles. This girl is our caretaker, she is our personal chef and the apartment personal caretaker. Some would says that she is my maid, but I say that she is the sane one that keeps us alive.
 
"Whatever you guys, I have a crazy long meeting today and I got to go." I start cleaning up my plate and got ready to leave. "Bye you all, be safe."
 
"Bye, happy kicking some stuck up major corp butts" "kick butts" "keeping on kicking and don't forget to eat." All of them chime.
 
Driving towards the office in my BMW Z4, I start to think, how did I end up with those girls. Me and Gayoon went way back when we were in middle school together, going through puberty together have fries our brain and turns us into delinquents. We literally kick asses, pull pranks and scares the out of everybody. And we thought we were pretty cool. But we grow up, nobody can imagine that Gayoon turns into Dior wearing-fashion editor girl based on our past. 
 
And Hyoyeon, well Gayoon sorts of pick her up, literally. Gayoon went out one night (at this point of time, my apartment have been her safe house) got cheesed off by all the men at the bar, saw Hyoyeon dumping drinks on some guy (He is a ert), they click and conversation just flow from there. Next thing I knew, I saw two female bodies sprawled in my living room with mascara and eyeliner smudge. And after "glorious breakfast" and "awesome egg dance" we became fast friends, and she is a great addition to my life. A girl who breakdance for eggs is cool in my book (if such book exist... I should burn that book... freakin uncool).
 
Nicole the snarky caretaker that we have, well she was kinda dump into our lap one morning. Her mom is my house caretaker, Miss Jung, great cook, pretty, scary, detach, emotionless woman. No matter how much we try to start a conversation with her, she just doesn't response. She will continue to feed us, looking at us with disapproval glance when she saw how hung up we were after a night of drinking and cleans up after us. That is all, we know nothing about her. Until...
 
**Flashback**
 
 
"Miss Jung, what is for breakfast," I yawn while walking towards the dining area. In the living room two more people starts to wake up and do the same.
 
"Well I thought pancakes with fresh cream and eggs will be great this morning."
 
All of our head snaps towards the girl that just walk to the dining table, stacks of pancakes in tow. 
 
"Who are you? and how do you get into my house," I starts to question.
"I know how to breakdance okay" Hyoyeon adds in. "What the hell, you gonna breakdance her to hell' seriously," Gayoon smacks Hyo's forehead. They starts to have mini squabbles at the side, but my eyes are fixed on the girl in front of me.
 
"Oh hi, sorry for the late intro. The name is Jung Nicole, I'm Jung Mira's daughter. I'm here to take over my mom's job for two weeks." Nicole replies.
 
Gayoon and Hyoyeon starts laughing at that "Ice Queen's name is Jung Mira, hahaha, so effing sweet. Hahaha. Wait, Ice Queen is a mother, hahahha."
 
"My mom and her friends won like a vacation trip to Jeju for two weeks, since it was kind of sudden the company doesn't want to let her go until they could find a replacement and they wouldn't pay her if she leaves. So, since I am on school break right now and I think my mom really need a good rest, I force her to go and I am going to take over her job for these 2 weeks." Nicole explains.
 
"And you guys don't have to worry about anything, I am very good at cooking and quite capable at cleaning and my mom left notes for me to use." Nicole adds.
 
"Oh, okay then, I still need time processing since caffeine is not in my body yet," I say while sitting down at the table. Nicole starts serving us breakfast and it looks so good that we feel that we are watching a food channel show instead. I motion for her to join us and she does so albeit a bit hesitant.
 
"My god this tastes great... I might have to invent pancake dance," Hyoyeon moan while stuffing her face with pancakes.
 
'You think so, I am trying a new recipe so am not sure how you going to like it." Nicole chirps.
 
"You know, you are friendlier and happier compare to your mom. Total opposite, I still find it hard to believe she have a daughter." 
 
"Yeah everybody says so. But you guys are the same as how my mom describes you." Nicole chuckles.
 
"How does she describes us?" everybody look at her with interest.
 
Carefully, Nicole took out a small notebook and starts to read "You are going to be taking care of three girls. Although, only one is paying your wage, the other 2 gives you stuff, it ranges from money, clothes, make-up and useless pots. Your employer is a lady of 28 named Sayuri Kwon, ambitious, smart, workaholic, not a good drinker, single, dateless and less woman. The other lady, Gayoon, major drinker, smart at work, stupid with men. The new addition, Hyoyeon, another stupid drinker, very bad with relationship, chirpy for no reason, gives useless pots. My dear daughter Nicole, please take care of yourself and don't get influenced by them, guard your virtue and stay pure." Nicole continues "To sum it up, my mom loves you guys."
 
We can't do anything except giving her an awkward laugh, because she describes us perfectly. We found out that Nicole is currently doing her internship at a nearby hotel kitchen for half a year, since it is such a hassle for her to go back and forth from her house (which is freaking far), I ask her to stay with me (I got plenty of spare room) and double up her salary so that she will take care of dinner as well. 2 weeks turns into 2 months and we have been very happy with her. Her mom is not though, but she is accepting it as she can get other job to help pay for both of their livings expenses, culinary school is expensive. Single mother rocks!
 
**Present** 
 
Parking my car in my normal parking spot in front of the office, I starts to walk into the building, the Taeyang Industry, house of thousands of employee, we specializes in the Finance Market, managing banks and investment portfolios. As I walk into the company in my 4-inch-Louboutin, people starts to bow and greet me "Good Morning Vice-Chairman". I just nod at them and make my way to the elevator.
 
8:00 am, yes I am a Vice-Chairman, number 2 in this company and I have half an hour left before I kick major corp .