Homecoming.

Love Letter From My Heart

September 29th, 4:26PM

I had just finished putting my make up on and put on the dress YiJung had bought for me. It was red and down to my knee's. It showed my legs, I loved it. Last night YiJung called me to tell me good night and that he was excited to go to Homecoming with me.
                “He’s here!” Amma screamed.
                I made my way down the stairs as he waited for me, smiling. Aigoo. He was soo very handsome.
                “You look beautiful” he told me and I blushed.
                “Ohh. How cute. Now you two don’t go out too late” Amma said.
                YiJung looked over at Amma, “Don’t worry Ms. Kwon, I’ll take good care of her” he said.
                We were out the door and headed for school.

                Inside songs played and the disco spun. EunJung was with her date so we were separated. Slow dancing to songs. He wrapped his arms around me as we slowed dance. He stared into my eyes. Oh how handsome YiJung was. He held my hand as we made our way into the refreshment room. I asked to go use the bathroom. The next thing that happened was horrifying.

                After just exiting the bathroom door. YiJung pulled me over to a corner and grabbed my thighs. He gave glared into my eyes and came in for a kiss. Terrified I pushed him away, taking a deep breath.
                “Ya!! What the ?!?!” I walked away.
                “ Wait..I’m sorry..” YiJung said.
                “That wasn’t cool..What the do I look like to you?” I said to him.
                “I don’t know what came upon me..” he said.
                I didn’t give a anymore..I went back into the bathroom to go wash my face. As I came out back onto the dancefloor to go find my date, YiJung. I saw he didn’t need me anymore. He had his mouth on some other girl. Playing with her neck. I was pissed. Not because of jealousy..But because I came to a party with some jerk. He saw me and immediately stopped, he stood up straight.
                “Ya..SoHyun..” he said and tried grabbing my arm.
                I backed off “Give me a break you jerk. I don’t wanna see your face ever again.” I told him.
                I had tears in my eyes as I was leaving the school. I figured I would walk home, like I do everyday. Making my way out of the dark room, I bumped into someone I had forgotten about. It was YoungBae. He had on a very nice suit. I recognized him under the mask. He took it off as he saw my tears.
                “Whats wrong?” he asked me worried.
                “Oppa, lets go dance!” a girl said holding onto his shoulder.
                He looked at her, then at me, “Are you okay?” he asked.
                I shook my head, NO. And I walked away from the scene.
                He came chasing after me. “Tell me..your okay..” He asked.
                I turned around and he had left the girl he was with alone.
                “I’m fine..Leave me alone..Don’t leave your date behind..Don’t be a jerk..This has nothing to do with you” I told him and left with tears running down my face.
 
                I walked home in the dark. Making my way, almost home. I was stopped by a car. They beeped at me. I stopped to look back..It was YiJung..
                He got out of the car as I turned around and just tried to get away from the jerk. He chased after me, grabbed a hold of my hand. I shook it off.
                “Leave me alone!! I hate jerks like you..Who do you think you are?” I screamed.
                He glared into my eyes. He then put his hands on my cheekbones and dragged me in and forced a kiss. I was Angry! I lost my first kiss to this jerk! He held onto me not letting go. I bit his lip and he finally let go. I wiped away his germs and slapped him across his face. His lip was bleeding. He screeched and slapped me across the face. I was terrified now.
                “Only jerks like you would hit a girl” someone said. I only saw the shadow of the person.
                “Who’s there?” YiJung screamed.
                Someone took my hand and we ran for it. YiJung screamed. Coming after the two of us. We ran for a long time. We stopped to catch our breath, hiding behind two crates. I looked at who it was..It was YoungBae..He smiled at me.
                “Why did you..” I said.
                “Shh..I’m not a jerk..I don’t even know the girl..” he told me.
                All of a sudden we heard footsteps. It was YiJung..Why were we running? This was like a movie where a serial killer is on the loose. I stepped out as YoungBae tried to hold me back.
                “What do you want?” I asked him.
                YiJung smiled, “Why don’t you come to bed with me?” he said.
                YoungBae took my hand, “Dream about it, jerk” he said.
                YiJung walked over, he stared at YoungBae from head to toe and punched YoungBae in the face. That’s when the fight started. The two were at it. All I could do was watch and scream for help. YiJung striked for YoungBae’s face 2 times and YoungBae fell to the ground. YiJung stomped YoungBae as I saw blood squirt out of his mouth. I began to cry because all of this happened because of me. Out of nowhere police pulled in and took YiJung by the arm. An Ambulance came and took YoungBae..I was left behind with the police..Who drove me over to the police station along with YiJung..YoungBae..I hope your okay..Thanks for being my hero..Tonight you might have saved my life..