I Ran Into a Pole

Love Letter From My Heart

                As I lay in bed that night. The only thing I could do..Was think of him..Yes I was thinking of YoungBae..I don’t know why..But..Before I found out he liked me..I actually felt something for him..I don’t know what it was..But it was a warm fuzzy feeling..Sigh..If he wasn’t an idol..Would I have taken his hand?
                “Ya! Noona, there is a handsome boy downstairs waiting for you!” said my little brother, YoonSeuk.
                I was suspicious and curious, “Ehh?” I said.
                Amma came in, “Aigoo, SoHyun-ah! There is a very handsome boy downstairs, he wants to talk to you!”
                “Amma! Who is it?” I climbed out of bed.
                “Noona you didn’t tell me you had a boyfriend!” YoonSeuk said.

                I made my way down to the door..And there he was..Just as I thought..It was YoungBae..He grabbed my arm and closed the door shut..It was cold out..He put his jacket on me..
                “Sigh..Look..I’m sorry about earlier..” he said.
                “Its..Okay..I guess..” I told him.
                “So..your really..not going to take my hand..?” he asked..
                “…Give it some time..I’m not even sure..We only just met..” I told him..
                He smiled, “I’ll wait for you..” and with that he ran into his van and drove off…He forgot his jacket..He left me..With his jacket..I walked into my room and Amma and YoonSeuk followed me suspiciously..
                “No we are not dating” I said and shut the door..His jacket was warm…It kept me from the coldness..I laid in bed with it on..I slowly fell asleep..His sweet scent was on it..Was I falling for him? No..I’m not going to fall in love with a star..Never..
                The next day I walked to school wearing MY jacket and YoungBae’s jacket in my hand. I was going to give it to him. I arrived at his locker, but he wasn’t there..I waited for 10 minutes..Still no one came..Then..I saw him..
                “Oppa!! Oppa!!” Girls screamed down the halls.
                A handsome boy, tall, his smile was amazing, he was hot. He walked down the hall and passed me, following him were a bunch of girls..
                “Oppa!! Ask me!! Ask me!!” they screamed..Ask them what?? I turned to my right and saw a poster.. “Homecoming Dance will be on September 29th, the theme is Masquerade” ..Ahh..That’s probably what they meant..And as my focus wasn’t locked onto the girls..One of them knocked me out onto the floor with everything falling..In shock..The girl..She stared down on me..”Stay out of my way” she said..She was pretty..Very pretty..I thought..She was going to help me up..But..She just…Stared down at me..
                The next second..Someone helped me up..I looked over my shoulder..It was HIM! .. The guy the girls had all been following..He gave me a smile.
                “You okay there?” he smiled.
                I blushed…He was so handsome..”Uhh..Yeah..” and I picked up my stuff..The next second..YoungBae stood by my side..
                The two stared at eachother..The handsome boy and YoungBae made eye contact..Both glaring at eachother..What was going on?!
                “Uhh..Kamsahamnida..” I bowed to him..
                He smiled and walked away, the girls followed him..
                I looked at YoungBae..He was frowning..I had just remembered..I handed him his jacket..
                “You forgot it yesterday..” I told him.
                He smiled, “You can have it, plus..You got your germs all over it” he said.
                “Ehh? What am I supposed to do with a boy’s jacket?” I asked him.
                “Wear it to sleep, so it keeps you warm” he smiled and opened up his locker.
                I was confused..
                I walked away slowly to class..With his jacket in my hands..What was I supposed to do with it??

                It was lunch time and I still had his jacket in my arms..Sitting with EunJung she was still curious at why I had the jacket..I didn’t tell her who it belonged to..
                “Ya, unni..Who’s is it? It’s so nice and warm looking..” she asked.
                “It’s..mine” I smiled.
                “Ya..Unni” she was interrupted.
                The handsome boy came and sat next to me..Omoi..his smile..it was soooo…sigh..
                Eunjung was surprised..Her jaw dropped…
                “You okay from the fall?” he asked me..
                I blushed..”Uhh..Yeah..Yes..” I said in shock..
                “I’m YiJung, and you are?” he asked.
                “Uhh..I’m..I’m SoHyun..” I said.
                “And I’m EunJung” EunJung said.
                He smiled, “Nice to meet you two” he smiled and walked away, he looked back and gave me a wink..YiJung..YiJung was his name..
               
                I walked home by myself..Humming to the tune of the song YoungBae singed yesterday..It was called “Make Love” .. I really liked this song..It made me feel fuzzy..I was wearing his jacket..Then out of nowhere my hair was pulled back and I was smashed onto the ground..Then someone got on top of me and slapped me in the face..I don’t remember how many times..But it was a lot..I opened my eyes..It was the girl from earlier..
                “Do you know who I am?” she said..
                I shook my head NO.
                “Haha, I’m HyoMin, the hottest in school and only I can get the hot boys, not you, so don’t even think of liking YiJung Oppa at all, you understand?” she said.
                I shook my head YES..
                She got off me and kicked my legs..It hurt..She walked away with two other girls..I touched my nose and it was bleeding..I took a deep breath and walked home..I was so dizzy..Why..Why was I so dizzy? I got to the middle of the road and I slowly..Slowly..I..I don’t remember..
                But the next thing that happened..I was in bed, Amma was to my left. And to my right..It was YoungBae..What happened??
                I got up and YoungBae held me down and shook his head NO.
                Amma smiled, “This young man brought you in..You had fainted..And you were bleeding..Why is that SoHyun?” Amma asked.
                I shook my head NO, “Amma..It’s nothing..I ran into..Into a..A Pole..You know how clumsy I am..” I told her.
                She laughed, “I’ll leave you two alone” she said and I signaled for her not to leave “Amma! No” and YoungBae took my hand and held it tight..
                I shook off his hand..He had tears in his eyes..