It's a Date

Love Letter From My Heart

                I made my way to EunJung’s blue locker, taking a bite out of my red apple.
                “Ya, dongsaeng~! Today afterschool, lets hang out kay” I asked her.
                “Haha, okay, okay, but what to do?” EunJung asked.
                “No idea” I laughed and looking at the time, I had at least 3 minute to get to class.
                “Oi! Dongsaeng, I gotta get to class, I’ll see you later!” I sprinted off.
                I just remembered I needed my Algebra textbook today!!! AISH!! I ran to my red locker and quickly cracked the code and grabbed my textbook, I was about to close it when I looked at the middle shelf in my locker..I was puzzled at what I saw…It was a piece of paper, that said,
                “I think I like you..”…
                I grabbed the letter and put it in my pocket and I closed and locked my locker, and ran for it..BUT!! *BOOM!* Everything went down. I was lying on the floor when I saw some guy wearing a white shirt, black hat, blue jeans and white Nikes..He spilled his blue Gatorade drink all over him..It was all my fault!! AIGOO!!
                “Aigoo!! I’m soo sorry..Lemme help you..I’m so sorry” I tried to wipe off the blue stain..But..It didn’t come off..He was sitting on the floor, he didn’t drop anything..but I sure did…He got up and picked up my bag, my papers and my textbook, I still tried to clean up the mess on his shirt, following him around as he picked up my things.
                “Ya..It’s fine..I’ll just go change..” he said..And the bell rung..
                “uhh..OH!..Aish..I’m late..Aigoo..” I sighed and he looked at me worried.
                “Whats so bad about being late?” he smiled.
                “Ahh? It’s just..I’m..Ive never been late before..” I kinda laughed.
                He smiled, “Here” handing me my things, “I’m just fine, you get to class” he told me.
                I thanked him and gave him a polite bow, and ran off to class. Aigoo!! I’m late..I’m late! The teacher was not happy with me being late..But since it was only my first time she gave me a break..I thought about the boy I had bumped into..How come I had never seen him around school? Was he new? Why was he so nice? Did I think he was cute? Ehh, no, love isn’t my thing..But..He was kind of..Nahh..I laughed to myself..
                Lunch had come around and I sat with EunJung, gobbling down my BulGoGi that amma made for me this morning.
                “Ya, Unnie-ah..Can I borrow 3 dollars?? I wanna get the new Super Junior CD that just came out and I’m 3 dollars short..” EunJung begged.
                I laughed, “Aigoo, dongsaeng your lucky I spoil you” I reached into my pocket and I remembered about the letter..I had completely forgotten about it..I pulled out 3 dollars and handed it to the jolly and happy EunJung. I pulled out the letter and opened it under the table..Slowly reading it..
                “I think I like you” it said on the front, then opening it, “Dear SoHyun, I have been secretly admiring you..I really like you..Ive been meaning to tell you in person..But..I don’t know how to do so..This is the first time I have ever liked a girl this much..That makes you special, SoHyun..If you would..Please talk to me sometimes and say hi to me..I would very much like it if we got to become closer friends..I know I sound creepy..But I only want a friendship..Not once did I look at a girl the way I look at you..I find myself stuck..This is a letter from the bottom of my heart..Please accept me as a friend.. –YoungBae”
               
“Ya, unni! What’s that you got there?” EunJung screamed and looked under the table.
                “Shh..It’s a letter..A love letter or some sort..” I said.
                EunJung smiled, “Ohh, unnie’s got a secret admirer! Who is it?! Who?!” she jumped.
                I laughed at her spazz attack, “I don’t know who he is..But his name is YoungBae..This letter..Its very nice..But..If he wanted to talk to me why didn’t he just do so?” I said.
                EunJung shrugged her shoulders, and I looked at the clock behind me. Turning my head, I saw the guy from this morning! Woah! I never seen him in school before, but today I see him sitting exactly behind me?! Wahh!
                He was wearing a different shirt now, I taped his shoulder, he turned around chewing his food with his mouth opened, he saw me and gave me a smile.
                “Oi, it’s you!” he swallowed.
                “Haha, how’s the shirt?” I asked.
                “It’s fine, don’t worry about it” he said.
                “haha, okay..But..Hey..I never got your name..What is it?” I asked him.
                He smiled, “It’s TaeYang” he smiled.
                I gave him a smile, “Nice to meet you, I’m SoHyun” and we shook hands. I turned around to EunJung and she had opened and her eyes were very large.
                “Was..Was that..Were you just talking to TAEYANG-Shi?!?!?!” she screamed.
                I was confused..”Ehh?? Yes I was just talking to TaeYang..Uhh…Why??”
                “Why?!?! Don’t you know he’s the most hottest, thee most iest, most popularest, most richest, most talented person alive?!?!?!” she said without taking a breath.
                I laughed, “Really?! How??” I asked.
                “He is signed with the famous SJ Entertainment! He’s been on stage with the big guys! He’s can sing and dance! He’s amazing! I’m surprised he comes here! Oh my god! I can’t believe you don’t know who he is!” EunJung screamed.
                “I bumped into him this morning and spilled Gatorade all over him” I said with guilt.
                “Oh my god! You lucky girl! You got to feel his body?!?!” EunJung yelled.
                “Aigoo, dongsaeng calm down, haha!” I said.
                “But one thing..Nobody knows his real name! His stage name is TaeYang, but nobody knows his real name, except for maybe close relatives..” EunJung whispered.
                I turned around and TaeYang was still sitting there, eating his food, alone..I wanted to talk to him more, get to know him, he seemed so lonely..aren’t stars like him supposed to have tons of friends?
                The bell rung and I went to class. TaeYang bumped into me.
                “That’s for this morning” he laughed.
                I smiled, “So I heard your pretty big in the music industry” I said.
                He giggled, “you heard? Haha, want me to sing for you?” he said.
                I laughed, “Really?? Hmm..” I said.
                He laughed, “Then it’s a date, meet afterschool today” and he walked away.

                Wait a minute..Did TaeYang just ask me out on a date?!?!?! Aigoo…And here I am wondering who this “YoungBae” person is!! Aigoo, Aigoo, Aigoo..What to do…