How Sweet... Not Again

i will never leave you..

Jake and I had been going out for almost a month now. One night while having dinner in a high class restaurant, he asked me if I could be his girlfriend, and I answered yes. Jake is caring, thoughtful and sweet. It was not hard to completely fall inlove with him. He would always take me out for dinner and give me gifts. One night, he told me that he would introduce me to his family. I was afraid thay they might not like me. Seeing my worried face, Jake held my hand and told me that everything is going to be fine.

 

The day arrived that I'll finally meet his family. He took me to their house, introduced me and left me there in a hurry. I was wondering why he left me but I set it aside since I'm sitting infront of his family face to face. We talked all afternoon, exchanging stories. Just then, the phone suddenly rang. Jake's mother answered it. The caller said something shocking sice Jake's mother stood there, still as a statue. His father then grabbed the phone and ansered it. The next thing I knew was I was crying and we were all on our way to the hospital. It turns out, jake met an accident driving back from a jewelry store to buy an engagement ring. He was hanging on to his life.