New Friend

i will never leave you..

Then the next morning, the sunrise rised abave and i can feel it's burning love touching my skin. For a moment, i feel no pain and felt so relieved. Then in a blink pf an eye I can still feel the pain of losing my loveones.

 

As I walked outside our village I saw my boyfriend, my dearest and precious love but i left him because all of a sudden i felt that I should be dead because it was or it felt so wrong to live. I couldn't stand all the hatred inside me so I went to a famous bar, it's around 12.40 am in the morning and it was so cold.

 

I sat at the table all alone. I saw a couple, they were holding hands, looking at each other's eyes, whispering words on each other's ears and laughing at eaach other's jokes. So I remembered my boyfriend which I saw before going to this palce.

 

As I was about to live the bar, someone held my hand and kissed me. I was shocked, I couldn't move. As his eyes met mine, he thought that I was his ex. I forgave him and he offered me something to drink as a peace offering. He told me his name was Jake. He was so embarassed of waht he just did. While, we were in the bar, he told me everything about why he suddenly kissed me. He said that he was supposed to kiss her and tell her that he still lover her. After that night, Jake and I become close friends, he was all that I have.