Free at Last!

Baby Faced Ajusshi

 

G.O. POV

There’s something about the smell of blood that just makes me puke. Its gross and all over my hands too, Jang Woo’s men are atrocious and they think they can get away with everything. When I’m rich I won’t need all this crap. I slid down into a first class chair.

I’ve known Rain Since I was four, he saved me, Trained me. Basically raised me from then on, I can’t imagine a life without him telling me what to do, where to go, how to get there. His voice played back in my head.

"Byung Hee, no matter what you have to protect the heir. Your our only connection to the money." Aish! 

That girl is always messing up my plans! She's too serious and she can never take a joke. NO ownder why she still doesnt know she has money. She's so clueless. 

But that is what makes her charming right? 

I guess..... Wait that flatchested girl?! No way. She's not charming. Aish my mind is playing tricks on me.

Then why do you care about her so much?

Who says i care about her?

"MmmmmmpppphkansnnfzSNKNcfds!" I looked over at the shooken, tied up pilot.

"Don't worry we're turning around."

“ Plus...You should be thankful.” I grinned.  “If you stepped out there you could of died.” I looked back over the clouds as I tried to remember how to land a plane.

Eun Jung’s  P.O.V.

“ YES! I’m free!” I shouted as soon as I left the airport making everyone stare at me.

“Oh jinjaw, mind your own business.”

“Miss!” someone yelled and I turned around to face them. It was that good looking oppa from before—holding my WALLET!

“Yah! Is that my wallet?” I felt around in my pocket.

“Yeah, my flight was delayed and I saw it where you were sitting.” He tried to catch his breath.

“But you sprinted out of their so fast that I couldn’t catch you.” He held out the wallet for me to take while bending over on his knees.

“Oh?” I took the wallet and helped him stand up, maybe this guy wasn’t so bad after all.

“Komaiyo.” I bowed to him.

“Don’t worry about it so much it’s nothing.” He flashed his million dollar smile at me.

“I actually have another reason why, I gave it back to you.” I stared at him confused.

“Well why else?”I asked.

“Because your pretty, and pretty girls deserve their wallets.” He grinned. I can’t believe him… wait I can’t even believe myself why am I blushing that’s so corny. I tucked my hair behind my ear and bowed.

“Kansamida. I’ll leave first.” I my heel  and headed to my apartment. My pocket started vibrating.

“ Oh hey cuz?” he picked up his phone. That weird I thought, both of our phones  ringing at the same time.

“Gosh, can I be free for ten minutes?!” I yelled at the top of my lungs.

“Anyo?”

“Hey, Donseng-ah?” Hyomin’s voice echoed into the phone.

I’ve known Hyomin for a long time, like toddlers ballet class long time. She’s always been there for me and basically to always get me in trouble and out of trouble. She’s kind of my only friend. Oh G.O? He’s not a friend, he’s just an ajusshi. I mean I don’t even know his real name. I suppose he’s told me, while he’s been insulting me. But EITHER WAY. I think you should know I only have one real true friend. And I have a slave 1st year student, Jiyeon  so I guess she’s my friend too. So I have a total of two friends and a very irritating ajusshi.

“Eun Jung-ah! Are you even listening to me?” She shrieked into the phone.

“ Gyaaah !” I shrieked back. “ Unni do you know how high your voice is? It’s really getting to me.” I rolled my eyes.

“Whatever.” She scoffed.

“Anyways, I met this guy a while ago and him and his cousin just  flew in from seoul…”She gushed.

“Okay, well you called to tell me that, your existent love life since you were eight, is booming now even more than it was before?” I rolled my eyes.

“Yah! Waecruday, why are you likethis?” she screeched into her phone.

“Unni! I’m going to hang up on you if you don’t stop yelling! Aish..” I exclaimed trying to hail a cab.

“Taxi!” I yelled.

“Okay, anyways. Eun jung-ah there will be two guys there…”

“ Okay soo what do you expect me to do?” I asked getting into a taxi.

“Yah! Do you think I’m a ?! How can I go out with two guys?! It’s supposed to be a double date, but soyeon cancelled on me.”

“………and?” I was teasing her now. Hyomin had a problem with making her statements into questions. Like say if we were at my house and we were eating breakfast. She would say something like: Eun Jung-ah I need the cereal.  Then I would say: Okay. But I wouldn’t do anything. It’s all to make her a better person!

“…………Eun Jung, would you please go on a double date with me?” Hyomin’s mousy voice squeaked.

“Excuse me miss.” The taxi driver stared me down from the mirror.

“Ah, yes?” I pulled the phone away, only to see someone was already in the cab.

“Oops.” My face started turning a deep red.

“Eun Jung-ah answer me!” Hyomin screamed into the phone.

“Uh…Hey it’s you!” i stared at him.


“I guess it is,” He grinned again. Doesn’t this guy ever get tired of smiling?

“Are you in a hurry?” He asked me and I nodded.

“Okay the we  can share?” the Taxi continued on its path. I hung up on hyomin.

“Well I guess something or someone really wants us together.” I tried to break the awkward silence.

“I’m think your right.” He grinned. “ it think were going to be stuck here for a while.” He looked around.

“Oh yeah it is rush hour.” I looked down at my lap.

“Jang woo, Lee Jang woo.” He offered his hand to me. I stared at it longer than I should have.

“Ham Eun Jung.” I shook his hand. His hands were soft. Just saying—don’t want to feel like a creeper here.

“Oh, where do you live, I don’t want to go home anytime soon, my cousin set me up on a date.” He sighed. This was the part I hated the most.

“I live in Hongdae.” I muttered.

“Really?” he got quiet.

“I lived in hongdae once.” he piped up, my eyes shot over to him.

“No?” i asked in disbelief.

“Yes, I did. Really.” He smiled earnestly turning towards me.

“I loved it too, but I got into a really bad fight. So my mom moved me and my brother over to seongcho-gu.”

“Wow, I would move too after that.”

“Yeah….” His voice echoed in my ears. After a couple of minute of talking the taxi pulled into my neighborhood.

“Uh it’s okay you can drop me off here.” I reached into my wallet.

“No! I ill pay for it. Insist.” He smiled at me putting my hand down. I smiled back at him this time, his touch sent electric waves down my spine and made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up at the same time.

“JangWoo-ah. You don’t have to do that.”

“I want to.” He already handed the guy his card.

“Komaiyo.” I stepped out of the cab.

“Oh, Eun Jung-ah!” He called after me.

“Next time, call me oppa.” He grinned before he closed the door. My pocket vibrated again. I looked at the caller ID

"This Ajusshi."