A Weird Goodbye

Baby Faced Ajusshi

 

 Eun Jung twisted the cap off her soda bottle and took a big gulp, thinking about how he’d intentionally take a sip of her unopened soda and pretend like he thought it was his. Eun Jung couldn’t count how many times he did that on her finger and instantly heated up. G. O stood at the counter making sure everything was in order before he turned around and gave her a smirk. But now G.O would be leaving her life for the next five years and off learning overseas. Eun Jung barely winced back before he plopped down next to her in the hard airport seats.

“Jinjaw ajusshi waycruday?” (really mister why are you like this?”) Eun Jung turned her back to him and turned up her music.

“Yah!” G.O. turned her around towards him.

“I’m leaving the country and going halfway around the world for the next five years, the least you can do is share your spit with me.” He rolled his eyes. Eun Jung scoffed.

“Eww ajusshi.” She still kept the soda to herself.

“Yaaah, Donseng-ah would you rather swap spit through a kiss?” G.O. smirked keenly at her. Eun Jung blushed a red before she started hitting him.

“Yah! Ajusshi, you’re really annoying.” She finally took a breath and turned the other way.

“I’ll take that as a maybe later, or just until your s get past an A cup.” G.O. grinned before he plugged in his earphones, getting ready for another round of hits.

“That’s it!” Eun Jung popped out of her seat and in front of G.O.

“I need to get to a non-ert zone. Ah jinjaw I don’t even know why I’m here.”

“Nae.” G.O. replied not hearing a word she said.

“G.O, are you alone? We need to discuss your next assignment.” Bi stared him down through his computer screen. G.O. barely nodded at his phone.

“You have to be careful who you’re around and what you do, because their tracking you all over. So that means no unnecessary contact with anyone you got it?”

“Nae, areso.”G.O. turned off his phone. Where’s that stupidly awkward girl?

Everyone leaving for Flight 81 please head to the gate.

Eun Jung’s POV

I can’t stand him! That wrenched old Ajusshi with a flower boy face! I can’t believe out of the billions of people in Seoul I had to get to know him. If only I wasn’t his desk mate in first grade I would have had a chance to live a regular harassed life. A life where my s which are b-cups thank you very much could live without being judged by a baby-faced ajusshi. Oh man I should really come back now; I’m not even paying attention to where I’m going. I should just-

“Oh! I’m sorry.” A complete stranger had bent over after bumping me down to the floor with is huge amounts of bags.

“It’s okay I’m fine.” I looked up to a charming smile. I widened my eyes, this guy was a complete flower boy, and he couldn’t be more than I few years older than I was.  I caught myself staring and looked down.

“No, I’m sorry I should’ve looked where I was going.” He shadowed a good foot over me and my shoes became the most interesting thing in the world.

“Have I met you somewhere before?” He asked shockingly. I looked up and his equally charming face. I looked at the clock; well G.O. didn’t board until about five more minutes.

“Well I don’t know, you tell me.” I bit my lip, enjoying the attention he was giving me. It wasn’t every day that some random amazing looking guy would come up to little old me and say something like that.

“I can’t quite put my finger on it but I’m sure I would have remembered meeting such a beauty like you.” Oh! Jinjaw umma, you won’t believe this.

Everyone who’s taking flight 81 please board the plane.

“Are you flying today?” He smiled at me. It took me a while to process his words.

“Oh!, no I’m not flying I’m here with a friend I just need to find him.”

“I’ll help you, I’m headed that way anyway.” He grinned, flashing me his super white teeth.

G.O’s  POV

“Eun Jung-ah! Where are you I’m leaving soon and you still haven’t given me a kiss!” I could hear the girls around me swoon.

“Oppa I’ll give you a kiss!” I could of sworn I heard one of them say.Girls were so annoying at times, but eun jung was so down to earth, a challenge, someone who was hard to track, and the perfect target.

I stopped dead I my tracks when I saw her, talking to another guy. Of all the guys in the world she could of flirted with, why him? Why do i even care that much? She'll be dead in week.

 

“Yah! Eun Jung-ah!” I yelled to her, not really caring who stopped to turn around at me. She smiled at the guy she had been talking to, he was writing something on her hand, I stood there motionless calculating about how far away his men would be behind him.

“Oh! Ajusshi!” I felt a little better watching her face brighten up as she headed over to me. He stayed behind and disappeared in the crowd.

“Oh where’d he go?” Eun Jung shrugged her shoulders bitterly and walked me over to my terminal.

“Quit  moping, you’ll feel even worse now that you know that I’m going overseas with a foreign girl friend that has bigger s than yours.” I .

“Yah!” She tried to slap me but I grabbed her hand and examined it.

“you cant just take a number from a strange guy you’ve never met before.”

“Ajusshi, please.” She tried to hit me with her other hand but I grabbed that one too.

“Say you’ll miss me once.” I backed her up against the wall.

“Ani-yah!” she rolled her eyes at me.

“Eun Jung-ah, do you remember, third grade?” I asked her suddenly serious.  Herr face gave a blank expression and I couldn’t tell what she was thinking.  I leaned in really close to her face. I felt her eyelids close, before I let go of her hands and thumped her on the head.

“That’s your punishment for wondering around, I’ll find some other Natasha to swap spit with!” I couldn’t help but chuckle before I turned around.

“Ah Jinjaw! You’re lucky your leaving today!” She said following me a couple of footsteps afterward.

I watched a couple of suspicious guys board my plane.

“ See you later A-cup.” I ruffled her hair. Before I boarded the plane.

Never kill alone I guess. I loaded my gun. I hope all her money is worth it.