Nice Guy

Fated To Love You~

~~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boaSOMb-IxU~~

 

Since you had no work today you decided to oraginize some of your clothes. After folding most of your clothes you just sat on the floor deciding what to clean next. You looked around the room until your eyes landed on your bag. You reached over for it and started pulling things out. When you reached your hand in to pull the next thing out, you heard something crumpling. You pulled it out and.... it was the address Minhyuk gave you to the music store. "That sneaky little!.." You said, as you thought of Hyunhee. Over and over you kept rereading the address. *Maybe.... i should go? NO!.. But maybeeee i could just go and check it out? Yeah! Then i'll leave right away!* You argued with yourself until finally you got dressed and decided that you should go and have a quick look. You didn't have anything else to do anyways.

 

~

You actually knew exactly where the music store was because you would always walk past it on the way to work. You tried to take slow little steps but really you were curious on what the music store was like, and you were actually alittle... excited. Finally you approached the store and you walked up the steps until you were at the door. You peared through the glass door for a moment, then entered. It was not very big, yet not very small. Guitars hung everywhere. It had been awhile since you'd seen so many like this. The whole place was empty, just you and the guitars. One guitar caught your eye so you walked over to it and you were mesmorized by it's glossiness. You slowly slid your fingertips across the body of the guitar. Then suddenly someone grabbed your wrist tightly, pulling your hand away from the guitar. "Can't you read?" You looked up and.. indeed there was a sign that said, *NO TOUCHING GUITARS* You slightly frowned as you looked at the sign, then you turned your head towards the person who had a grip of your wrist. Seeing who it was... you didn't even want to say anything. So you gave him a stern look and snatched your hand away. Making his hand fly back to his own side. He stared at you with those scary eyes again and it became a little awkward.

"Heyyy!!! You actually came!" Minhyuk nicely greeted as he came out of the back room. Yonghwa's scary stare quickly shifted from you over to him.

"Wait.. You invited her here? Why???" Yonghwa rudely said as if you weren't standing right there beside him.

"I felt bad about what happened that night at the club.. so-" Minhyuk tried to explain but got cut off.

"What, so you invited her here.. thinking i would apologize or something??" Yonghwa's tone got more intense.

You were getting pretty annoyed at how rude he was being, especially since you did nothing wrong. 

"You know what. I'll just leave. Sorry to cause so much trouble." You said sarcastically, then walked away towards the doors.

Before you reached the doors Minhyuk yelled out to you, "Wait! No! Don't go!" Then he walked over to Yonghwa and threw an arm over his shoulder. "He's just foolin around. He can be like this sometimes! Ha, hyung your so funny!" Minhyuk patted Yonghwa's chest with his other hand then gave a cute eye smile. Yonghwa pulled away from him, gave you one more rude stare, then walked back to the backroom, slamming the door.

"Sorry about that. I swear, he's not always like th-" Before he could say anymore you cut him off..

"Yeah yeah yeah. He's actually a really nice guy? You always say that but.. it's not true at all. I'm sorry but i think i should just leave now. I'm obviously not wanted here." You began walking towards the door again, but Minhyuk seemed so persistant.

"Please! Please.. just stay." Minhyuk stared at you with a pleading look. You couldn't help but notice how desperate his voice sounded, so you gave in.

 

~

Minhyuk and you started talking and getting to know eachother better, and at the sametime he also showed you around the store. He let you hold the of the guitars that you found interesting, but since you don't know how to play so you just admired the body and color of them. 

"So how long have you been playing the drums? You were.. uh... really great that night at the club." You said and gave a little smile. 

"Thanks! I've been playing since i was really young. My Dad was actually in a band too in his teenage years, so he taught me." Minhyuk said as he walked over to the drums. He sat down at the drums and you stood near watching him do a complicated looking beat. He stopped and looked up at you, "Wanna try?"

"Nonono. I don't think i could even if i wanted to." You laughed and tried to walk back over to the guitars but he pulled you back. "C'mon, i'll show you!" Then he sat you down and handed you the drumsticks. 

You just sat there, motionless. "Oh gosh, really, i can't do this." As you were about to get up Minhyuk came up behind you and gently grabbed your hands that held onto the sticks, but not too close to make you uncomfortable. He began controlling your hands to hit the right drums and made a good beat. 

"Wow. This is pretty fun." You said as you smiled and looked up at him. He was smiling back but then you both froze and just had a moment of looking at eachother. Then suddenly Yonghwa came out of the backroom. You jumped alittle then quickly got out of Minhyuk's grasp on your hands.

"Minhyuk, don't you see those customers coming in? Tell your friend she has to go now." Yonghwa gave you a hard stare. 

You stared back at Yonghwa hoping he would realize how rude he sounded, but of course, he probably didn't even care. "Yeah, i should get going. Thanks though, i had a lot of fun." You smiled at Minhyuk then walked out of the store. Minhyuk went up to the entrance doors and leaned on them and watched as you walked away. *Hope we can see eachother again..* 

"YAH MINHYUK! WORRRK!" Yonghwa yelled at Minhyuk and snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Aiiish! Okay Okay Okay!!" Minhyuk rolled his eyes and assissted the customers that had walked in. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAYYYYYY I UPDATED LOLOLOL :) short chapter though, sorrysorrysorry~~~