Love At First Sight

Fated To Love You~

~~~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5FFBRqlZIE~~~

 

November 5.... the day you dreaded the most, because it was your brothers birthday..

Always on this day, your memories of him came flooding back. The way you guys would always joke around, and how he never failed to make you laugh no matter what situation you were in.... you missed it all so much. 

It was 8 am. With eyes open you lay in bed, not moving a single muscle. You stared outside your window, looking at the birds flying around the sky together and you wished you could follow them. 

Finally you got out of bed and dragged yourself to the bathroom. Your apartment was very small and there were no walls seperating the sections, so it's just like one big room. You barely ever cleaned, and the clothes you wore were all in boxes because you didn't have a closet. After washing up you walked over to the kitchen and ate a stail piece of bread. As you finished the last bite of your bread, you put your jacket on and walked outside. As you sighed, you could see your breath drift into the air. On your way to work, you passed by a elementary school. A little boy and girl were holding hands and ran past you. 

"Hurry, we're going to be late! Hurry hurry!" Said the little boy to his sister.

"Wait, i can't run as fast as you oppa!" The little girl shouted in a tired voice.

You remembered you and Byunghee being just like them when you were younger. You didn't think it was possible for you to get anymore upset but... it happened. And you knew the rest of your day would just get worse. You just couldn't escape the thoughts of your big brother.

 

~

You only had to go to two of your jobs today. The sun started to set, and you enjoyed the view as you walked home from a long day of work. Today, you decided to take the long way home. You started to walk on a very tall bridge that hovered over hard, concrete ground. Your steps got slower and slower, until eventually you came to a complete stop. You slowly walked over to the railing and then began to climb up and stand on it.. looking down at the ground beneath you. So many thoughts were going through your mind. You then looked up to the pink and orange sky as tears ran down your face.

 

You Pov:

*This is it..... I can end it all right now. I don't have to suffer anymore..* Even though all your life you've been scared of heights, in this moment you had no feeling of fear at all, because you had been waiting for this moment for so long. You looked back at the world one more time then closed your eyes facing your head back forward. "Byunghee oppa... I'll see you soon." You quietly whispered as you reached up to the sky.

 

~~~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2BixGIBLeQ&feature=related~~~

As you were about to lean forward you heard music coming from afar. You tried not to mind it but.. the lyrics were so relevant and weren't something that you could just ignore. "~Give me a smile, Don’t get hurt. It’s going to be alright, although you are going through a hard time nowTime will pass. Everything will look up again~.." You didn't exactly know what you were feeling at that moment.. but you realized maybe, possibly.. this was a sign that.. it wasn't your time. You got down from the railling and dropped to your knees. You slowly stood up, wiped your tears, and walked towards the music. There were a few people surrounding whoever was singing. You tried to get closer but it was getting darker, so you could barely see. A couple of people started to walk away so there was an opening for you to stand in. As you walked closer, you got a clearer image of the singer. You then looked down at his fingers, gracefully going up and down the kneck of the guitar, and plucking the strings. Seeing this made you remember all those times you watched Byunghee as he practiced guitar and sang to you. Tears began running down your face again, and you couldn't stop them this time. At this point.. they were uncontrollable. You looked back up to his face and admired his angelic voice. You started thinking about how much you wanted to pursue a career in music and how you wanted to become a good of a musician like your brother. How was it that this stranger was bringing back old feelings that you never thought you'd ever feel again? Listening to his voice made you remember the good moments in your life, when you had goals and dreams. It was like you had fallen in love with music all over again. Like they say, "Love at first sight".. but with music.

You saw him looking around at the audience. Then his eyes landed on you. You became stiff and looked back at him with your watery eyes. He gave no reaction and looked past you and searched the rest of the audience. 

Sadly, the song came to an end. Everyone clapped and as they walked away, they dropped money into his guitar case. Then he started to pack up. Suddenly a girl jumped up infront of him in her short skirt and heels. She seemed to know him well..

"Yonghwa oppa!! You were so cool. As always." She said in a flirty tone, as she twirled her hair.

"Oh.. thanks." He said in a uninterested voice and continued to pack his things.

She pouted and started tugging on his shirt. "OppaaAaaAAa~ I got all dressed up for you and you won't even look at me." She said as she continuted to tug on his shirt. He stopped what he was doing and looked up at her. "There. I'm looking at you. Now please, haejoo-yah.. go home. Aren't you like 17 or something? Don't you have school tomorrow?" She let go of his shirt and started to pout some more. "Oppa! i'm 18!!! But remember?!.. i'm turning 19 this week." She said as she played with his hair. He pushed her hands away and began to walk away with his things. Still, she continued to follow him and begged him to take her out on a date.

You were still standing in the same spot as earlier and watched them as they came closer to you.. but it wasn't until he said something that you realized everyone else had already left.

"What? Are you gunna beg me to go on a date with you too?" He said with an annoyed smirk. He rudely looked you up and down at your old, worn down clothes then walked past you, bumping your shoulder. 

Even after they left, you stood there for a bit longer. You had a feeling of regret... regret of thinking that maybe there were actually some nice, decent people in the world. But as usual, it didn't turn out like you thought.

 

You Pov:

*He might play like my brother, but he's nothing like him at all. How can someone with such a beautiful voice have such an ugly personality?*

 

~

After the long walk, you finally made it home. You didn't even have the energy to change or wash up. So you slumped into your bed and immediately fell asleep as soon as you closed your eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

I'm kind of scared to know what you guys think of this xD it's deff. A LOT different from my other story but i hope you guys are enjoying this plot too! Oh and... i wasn't planning on having my fic have anything to do with 'Heartstrings', but i guess some of the scenes will be coming from that drama.. but i will put my own little twist into it haha^^

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE<33