A dream?

The Dream of Inevitability

~Dara's POV~

 

Again. Every morning I wake up and find my room messy and today is no ordinary day, my room is again, messy. Usually I get fricked out about this but this happens almost every day and sometimes I just expect it to happen. I don't like it and it can be creepy at first but ever since I dreamt about my departed mother telling me about my soul being special. In my dream I didn't know what she meant and when I woke up I remembered that dream was real. Those were the last words of my mother when the day I tured 4. It made me think about the meaning of those words and I don't know the answer, even now. I don't remember when I had that dream but I still remember it as if I just woke up from it.  But I guess this matter right here in front of me is probably a piece of explanation of my mom's departed words. 

I sat up on my bed and in front of me is my book shelf that was filled with books and now I see it empty. I raised one eye brow and looked to my right. There I see my study table which all of my books are stacked on piles as if it was organized by a librarian. This is a first. Normally I see something in my room been disorganized or untouched but now, organized? It made me think a bit but I just tried to convince myself to not think about it too much. I again searched my my room if anything has change and there it is. My dresser has been opened, my drawers has been opened as well and looked at my cosmetic table and found all of my cosmetics scattered on the table and that it was supposed to be in my drawers. I took a big sigh and tried to release all of this stress and so I uncover myself with my blanket and as I step on the floor I feel a cold shiny object and I looked down and I found my body mirror lying on the floor. This is probably the weirdest thing I've ever encountered in the 'creepy' morning. This has totally shaken me up, I feel so disgusted all of a sudden. Once again I try to ignore so I hopped over the mirror and I was about to pick it up when I heard a voice calling my name.

 

Jiyong: "Dara!!! Are you still sleeping? WAKE UPP!! We have to go! There's this some new artist who wants to start recording in 2 hours. Come'on we gotta go to the studio now. We have to set up the equipments. DARA!!!"

Dara: "Ok, wait!"

 

I ran down the stairs and there I see Ji staring at me oddly. 

 

~Jiyong's POV~

 

A hot babe was running down the stairs wearing a pink short-short bloomers and a thin silk tank top. I paused for a couple of minutes probably my mouth open and I just stood there staring at that beauty. Her gorgeous smile telling me something. 'I can't hear you baby. What are saying?' I keep persuading her to repeat what she is saying. Snap* I blinked twice and look up to see the hot chick and found no babe but a 'DARA' in front of me snapping her finger. I immediately closed my mouth and woke myself up from day dreaming about my bestfriend being a hottie. pfft. I can't believe I day dreamed about my bestfriend as one of my hot chick list. I'm trying to imagine it again but it started to give me shivers. I just ignored it and looked up to see Dara who looks like waiting for me to answer her or something.

 

Jiyong: "W-what?"

Dara: "I said, could you get me my water bottle for me and I'll just go change then we could go. Jeez, what's wrong with you today. You didn't eat breakfast and just rushed in right after they called you didn't you?"

Jiyong: "yeah, I mean I didn't eat breakfast 'cause I expected to eat breakfast with you."

Dara: "Oh really? Then fix your hair. You still have bed hair. chuckles*"

Jiyong: "wha-. oh jeez. I'll fix it. Just go get change already."

Dara: "Okay. oh! don't forget my water bottle."

Jiyong: "Alright, Go!"

 

Dara ran upstairs to for her to change. We live in a condo building which has a room that has a kitchen, living room, dining area, bathroom, and a bedroom which a staircase leads you to your room. Basically, the room is just on the second floor where you climb upstairs and there it is, your amazing wide room. Dara and I live in a separate room but we're actually just neighboors and we share the code number of our rooms for easy entry when we need something. We've been together since we we're probably kids or ever since we were still infants. We're always together, through pre-school,elementary, middle school, high school, and even college. Strangely, we both have similar hobbies and style except for food and that aweful nightmares she get. I never get nightmares but she always have them. Although once she have woken up, she wouldn't remember a thing. It scares me though, 'cause since I've known her she will have those nightmares but she wouldn't remember. And I couldn't tell her why.

After few minutes, I climbed up the stairs to give her her water bottle. As I got to the top, there I saw. I see the room looked like it's been hit by a tornado. I could probably guess what did this or who did this. Although I couldn't tell her. Because I know I have to keep it a secret until her next birthday. The day where she asked me not to tell Dara anything until this day of her age. I just have to sustain on telling her until that day. 

 

Jiyong: "Again huh."

Dara: "chuckles* that's the same thought I had when I woke up. I really like it when we think the same."

Jiyong: "smiles* Right. Except when we have different opinions and it'll become an argument, you always win." (looks down)

Dara: "Yeah. You just can't stand me thats all.       ...      What's wrong?"

Jiyong: "N-nothing. Hey we should celebrate this weekend ok? At least let us celebrate your birthday."

Dara: "We talked about this. And its stil a no."

Jiyong: "Come on! You think this moping every year will make her happy?"

Dara: "DO NOT TALK ABOUT HER! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!"

Jiyong: "YES I DO! I'm part of this already. I can't turn my back on you or the past you."

Dara: "What are you talking about?"

Jiyong: "Nothing. Just please. Just this once. Please. Let us celebrate this. And when that day will come, everything will all make sense."

 

I see her eyes are getting teary. I know I shouldn't push her this way but I have to. She has to know it. She needs to understand. Everything.

 

~Dara's POV~

 

'Everything will make sense' he say. What does this mean. Does he know something? I felt a churn in my stomach. A part of me wants to know what he means by this. He usually just ignores my birthday and makes me laugh as he usually does but this is, this is the very first time he pushed me to do something I don't like. I owe him everything and I think he deserves a lot more. I should. I should give this argument to him for once.

 

Jiyong: "Please.."

Dara: "Sigh* Alright. Fine. On some conditions. First, you tell me what you mean by you're part of this already? Second, Only 'our' friends are going to be  there. And ofcourse, it has to be all on you."

Jiyong: "YeeEAASSHH!!! Thank you and don't worry I will tell you, 'our' friends will ofcourse only be there and sure 'cause I've been saving ever since then for this." smiles*

Dara: "Wh-what!? saving??"

Jiyong: "NOTHING. Hurry up already. We're going to be late!"

 

We ran out to the studio as fast as we could and even though I agreed to this party, I feel uneasy about this. Something is definitely going to happen. Something...

 

 

 

 

HI EVERYONE!!! Maesh here!! I FINALLY started this story. It actually took me months and months on planning to write this but I was too busy. This wasn't really my original idea of the story but since I check my fanfic story every month, I get to have new ideas and then a friend of mine suggested to do a daragon story and so I did. I got new ideas out of it so yeah, thanks btw( you know who u are). Anyways! I'm still new at this so I hope you understand if I made some mistakes. PLS. COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!!!!! thank you!!! enjoy!:)