21

Counting Her Days

"Ommeonni but Jiyeon-" Dongwoon started.

"She made us promise." Gikwang continued, dropping his head low.

"Like I said Doojoon will eventually find out." Yubin stated.

"You three are talking like I'm not in the room, now what the hell is it?" Doojoon asked impatiently.

"Ommeonni, are you sure?" Dongwoon asked nervously but instead of answering him, Yubin stared right at her son and told him.

"Jiyeon and Hyunseung are together." Dongwoon and Gikwang's head immediately snapped up with wide eyes; then realized what Yubin was doing. She wasn't going to break her promise after all.

"Hyung gwenchana?" Dongwoon asked, slowly composing himself. It seems like something has changed inside Doojoon.  Hearing about Hyunseung being with Jiyeon made his blood boil but at the back of his mind, he knows he has no right to be mad. He now thought he understood why Jiyeon got mad at him. 

"But why wouldn't she tell me?" Doojoon asked, quite not beleiving his ears.

"And what about her being in a hospital?" He continued, giving each of them a hard stare; Yubin wasn't fazed.

"It was Hyunseung in the hospital. She didn't want to tell you because she didn't have the chance to." Yubin answered making Dongwoon and Gikwang breathe out a silent sigh of relief.

"Arasso." Doojoon said, then left them without another word.

"Hyung!" Dongwoon and Gikwang called in unison, while Yubin just shook her head in dissapointment and continued with the groceries.

"Ommeonni, why did you tell him that Jiyeon is with Hyunseung hyung?" Dongwoon asked, sitting on the stool before him.

"Sometimes it's better to think that the love of your life would love someone else rather then die." Yubin answered simply tears gethering in the corners of her eyes at the thought of loosing someone she treated like her very own daughter.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

THE NEXT DAY

"HHHHYYUUUNNNNGGGGGGG~~~~~~" Yosoeb whined, inside Jiyeon's bedroom. It was the monday morning, the day Jiyeon agreed to go back to school and Yoseob had one problem. Jiyeon wouldn't wake up.

"WHAT?" Junhyung yelled from the kitchen cooking with Hara who decided to be Jiyeon's chef since none of the boys could cook properly.

"Do you two idiots really have to yell?" Hara asked, waving the spatula in her hand.

"Mianhe, I'll go check what the idiot wants." Junhyung apologized and made his way to Yoseob's room.

"YAH! Yang Yosoeb where are you!?" Junhyung yelled but Yoseob was to busy shaking Jiyeon who still wouldn't budge.

"Yah, Jiyeon! wake uuupppppp!!" Yoseob whined in the verge of tears. Hearing this, Junhyung immediately ran to his sisters room and saw a very worried looking Yoseob hovering over Jiyeon's bed, shaking her.

"HHHYYYUUNNG!!" Yoseob yelled again. Junhyung ran over to Jiyeon's bed with panic.

"Jiyeon-ah?" Junhyung asked, shaking Jiyeon slightly but she still wouldn't wake up. 

"HARA!" Junhyung called out in panic. Hara, hearing his boyfriend's nervous voice left the kitchen and ran towards Jiyeon's room.

"What? What's happening/" She asked.

"She won't wake up!" Yoseob exclaimed, tears now down his face. 

"That's because that isn't me." Jiyeon stated, coming out of her bathroom with a towel drying her hair.

"Eh?" The trio asked and pulled the cover only to reveeal a very peaceful Hyunseung.

"AISH! What is he doing in your room!?" Junhyung asked, pushing Hyunseung off the bedwhich effectively made him wake up.

"YAH! That hurt!" He complained.

"You made me worry!" Yoseob exclaimed running over to Jiyeon and engulfed her in a hug. 

"We had the annual movie night and the movie just finished three hours ago." Hyunseung explained, getting up; rubbing his head.

"No wonder you look like a zombie." Yoseob commented earning a laugh from Jiyeon and a glare form Hyunseung.

"Aish, you people I'll be going back to the kitchen." Hara announced which received nods. Normally Junhyung would be making a very big issue about a guy sleeping in the same bed with his sister but he knew they used to do this before. He also knew it made Jiyeon happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"OMO! that's Junhyung!" A girl screamed, which immediately made every head in the parking lot turn towards the untinted car.

"Oppa, tell me again why you had to use the car with not tints?" Hara asked, not liking the fact that girls were openly oggling his boyfriend.

"I felt like making you jealous today." Junhyung stated grinning at Hara, to which Hyunseung,Jiyeon and Yoseob snickered.

"Well to bad, I'm not jealous I'm mad." Hara replied, crossing her arms and looking the other way.

"We'll leave you two now." Jiyeon announced opening the door to exit.

"Yeah, before you can't leave the school A huge group of girls and running this way." Yosoeb stated pushing Hynuseung out the car and hurried closed it.

'That's Jiyeon right?' A girl asked as they made their way towards the front door.

'She lost a lot of weight, I guess she really is trying to fit in.' Another girl said as they passed by more cars.

'I bet she got a nose job done. She looks like Hyuna now. What a copy cat.' A cheerleader hissed giving Jiyeon a once over.

'OMO! Yoseob and Hyunseung are with her! I bet she opens her legs for them-'

SLAP.

SILENCE.

"Don't you dare talk about me that way. You have no idea what I could do to you right now and frankly I don't care if I get expelled or imprisoned if I do what I'm thinking right now." Jiyeon hissed in a very dangerous loud voice making everyone flinch excpet Yosoeb and Hyunseung who smiled proudly.

"Who do you think you are to talk to me like that!? Do you know who my parents are!?" The girl screeched; She was one of Hyuna's clones.

"Sorry but I don't know your parents. They aren't famous enough." Jiyeon answered, smirking at the fuming girl before her.

"Remember this Cha Jiyeon, I will make sure your company goes bankrupt whatever it is! My father can do things yours can't!" The girl announced loudly smirking. Jiyeon just returned the smile, leaned towards the girl's ear and whispered.

"And do you know who my parents are? I believe your father is depending on our investment so he himself wouldn't go bankrupt. right?" Jiyeon asked, giving her an innocent smile. 

"What?" The girl asked.

"Nothing." Jiyeon said, giving the girl a sly smile then walked away with Hyunseung and Yoseob.

"Wow! You know how to fight!" Yoseob said jumping.

"I'm dying soon and I'm not about to remember my last days as a wimp." She announced.

"You're not going to die." Hyunseung stated putting his arms around Jiyeon's waist and pulled her close.

"Yeah." Jiyeon answered unsure.

 

Form a distance, Doojoon stared a Hyunseung's hand on Jiyeon's waist with a clenched fist.

"Not liking what you see?" Hyuna asks appearing from behind him.

"Get out of here Hyuna." Doojoon says, trying to control his temper. Just remembering what Hyuns did to Jiyeon is enough to set him off.

"You want my sister right?" 

"I'm leaving now." Doojoon said coldly, bumping Hyuna's shoulder as he tried to leave.

"I still love you Doojoon." Hyuna confessed, biting her lower lip. feeling tears coming to her eyes. She sincerely misses her ex- boyfriend.

"I don't." Doojoon answered coldy.

"I never did." He continued.

"WE DATED FOR THREE YEARS! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!?" Hyuna screeches, pleading him with her eyes to tell her he still loves her.

"Just get lost Hyuna. I can't look at you with out wanting to punch you." Doojoon stated, shrugged his hand off her grip and walked away.

"I'm getting you back Doojoon. I promise I will." Hyuna whispered and fell on the pavement crying; blaming Jiyeon for everything bad that's happening to her.

 

 

 

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! I UPDATED! AS PROMISED!!!!!!!!! :D EHIHI 

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!