Final.

Strong Heart: Love Special

Kaye's P.O.V

 Here at the dressing room getting myself ready for the shooting of Strong Heart. I have mixed emotion right now. Excited that I'm finally attending this show. Nervous because i'm going to meet Changmin oppa.

 Changmin oppa is my longtime crush. We both have the same line of work but our path never cross each other. Though, we sometimes perform at the same event but we never had a conversation with each other. Our conversation will be just a greeting to each other.

 Someone knocked the door and opened it. I saw a man which I assume a staff and said "We are going to start in five minutes. May ask Ms. Kim to be in place now."

"Oh okay"my reply.

End of Kaye's P.O.V

(A/N: it will be in a dialogue form)

Seunggi: Welcome to Kang Shim Jang(Strong Heart) Looooveee Special

I'll introduce to you our guest.

Jang Geun Suk...SHINee's Onew...Big Bang's Taeyang...DBSK's Max Changmin...Yoo Seungho...2pm's Junho...Kim Bum...Gummy...F(x)'s Victoria and Amber...Yoo In Na...Wondergirl's Yoobin...Miss A's Fei and Min...Kang Sora...Kaye Kim...Secret's Hyosung.

Please show us your story board and our theme for today is crush/first love...Thank you!

Audience:WHOOOO!!!

Seunggi: Let us give it up for Kang Sora

Kang Sora: I'm a actress. As an actress sometimes you need to work with an actor. I have to say I was lucky that I got the chance to work with my crush. blahh..blahhh..blahhh...blahh...

( A/N: Sorry about the blahh thing T.T)

Seunggi: Kaye Kim,Have you experienced to work with your crush?

Kaye: Unfortunately I haven't. Even just one collaboration song with him.

Seunggi: Who is he?

Kaye: Ummm....He's a singer.

Geun suk: Be more specific. HAHAHA

Kaye: He's tall and famous.

In na: Is he an oppa?

Victoria: Solo or in a group?

Kaye: hahaha...Ummm... Yes, he's an oppa. He is in a group.

Gummy: Big Bang?DBSK?2pm?SHINee?B2ST?MBLAQ?2am?Super Junior?Infinite?

Kaye:Hahaha...I can say, he is here...Not talking anymore.

Seunggi: Don't worry guys I'll find a way to know who is he. Let us hear Max Changmin's story.

Changmin: I like a girl since her debut. She is a singer. Call me stalker but I know she can cook. She is a good dancer and really good singer. She is cute. She's not quite good in korean. She is y. She is funny. She is also friendly and kind.

Seunggi: How do you know all this things?

Changmin: I ask her friends and I watch her variety shows.

Seunggi: You must really like her.

Changmin: Yes..hehehe

Kaye's P.O.V

I want to know who is the girl he is talking about. I feel sad that he likes someone else. I can't do anything about it. Then I heard Gummy unnie asking " Is she here today?" that question caught my attention. I was waiting for his reply. "Ummm...Y-yes" He hesitantly said. Well if she is here it may be Victoria. Since I heard rumors about them dating. Victoria can cook, she is y and she is cute. Definitely her. T.T

"May I know who is she?" Seunggi oppa asked. "It is okay" Changmin oppa said. NOOOO!!!I don't want to hear it..LALALALALALA...think of flowers and chocolates.."It is......................................

 

5 hours after shooting. It is tiring at the same time FUN. ;) I went to the dressing room where there is food.I ate so much since i'm hungry.Suddenly there is a text at my phone. It was an unregistered number. I read the text.

 

from: 070********

Had a great time shooting today! Can I talk to you right now?I'm here at room #04. I want to say something.

----Min <3

 

Weird did Min get a new number?Oh well..I should go now.

Here at room #04. I knocked thrice and heard someone said come in so I opened the door.

When I entered the room, I was surprised to see Changmin oppa. "Umm...Hello sunbaenim"I greeted him. "Don't be formal to me. How about oppa."He said shyly. The MAX Changmin being shy is cute. "Neh, Oppa" I am blushing. GOSH!!!cover my self. I remembered what he said during the shoot.

 

"May I know who is she?" Seunggi oppa asked. "It is okay" Changmin oppa said. NOOOO!!!I don't want to hear it..LALALALALALA...think of flowers and chocolates..

"It is.....

 

 

.....Kaye Kim"

 

"Oppa what do you need to talk about?" I asked him. "You see, what I said during the shoot is the truth. I like you since I debut. I just want to confess to you properly now." He said looking down. "You do not need to say what you feel. I just want to tell you my feelings."He continued. "I like you to. Oppa" I said to him. "You what???"he asked. "You were the guy I was talking about when Seunggi oppa aked me." I told him. "Really?You like me?"He asked while smiling. Then he hugged me and kiss me on my cheeks and said "Thank you it means alot to me knowing you like me." "Me too." I agreed.

 

------------------------------------THE END-----------------------------------------------

 

Comment!