Beginning of Spring Break

I Can Only Love Once

"I HATE SPRING BREAK," I screamed. 

"Calm down," said my sis. We have been kicked out from our house. I don't know why. My dad just started to throw out out stuff and mom's last picture. I got so mad that I even started hurting my own dad. He didn't like it so... he slapped my face and punched my face. And I fell to the ground. His girl friend came out and started to laugh. My sis came running to me and helped me get up. 

"Your so cruel," said my sister.  That's what happened. I tried to call Taemin and his friends but he wouldn't pick up. I don't know if he is busy. I even left them like about 3 voice emails but, no reply back.  

"Your calling for help and he doesn't pick up," said my sister.

"I think their busy with their schedue," I said, trying to make Taemin less bad. 

"Do you have anybody else?" I thought about it then I remerbered when Kai gave me his phone number. I was calling Kai and I crossed my fingers. 

"Hello," he said. 

"Kai, Is that you," I asked. 

"Yeah! What do you need Mae Ri?" I told him the whole story. Even at the part he slapped my face. 

"So, can we stay at your place when my sister can find a place for us," I pleaded. 

"Sure! I have one extra room left empty." 

"Really?!" I was so suprised. 

"Yeah! Do you have a piece paper and pen with you?" 

"Wait! Hold on." And then covered the bottom of the phone. 

I softly said, "Sis, We have a place to stay." She jumped up and down. And cheering. 

"Give me a piece paper and pen," I said in a hurry. She quickly got down and grabbed her bag lookig for a piece of paper and pen. After a few seconds she found the items I need. 

"I'm here Kai," I said and ready. 

"Okay! Our street is: 

"314-432-34 Cheonji Drive, Jongno-gu Seoul" 

Note: NOT a real address. I don't want to get in trouble so I did a fake one.. NOT a reall Address. 

"Okay! Thanks! Well be there about... 10-15 mintues!"  

"Okay! Well, get your bedroom ready! So, Annyo!" And he ended the call really quick. We try to get a cab but they didn't see us. We tried the thumb thing, the wave, also my sister tried to chase one but, it didn't work. So we whistle so loud that, 4 cabs were in front of us. We High-Fived each other and we got a cab closer to us. We told her the address and it was our Auntie Beth (Half American and Half Korean). All of us were so supprised. I told her the address and we headed off south. She asked, "Why do you have your luggage?" We told her the story. She was been swearing about our dad for about 5 mintues. When she was finished, she tried to calm down. 

"Don't worry Auntie Beth. Were staying at a friends house," I said. 

"Really? That's nice of he," she said and smiled again. 

"Ummm... It's not a girl." Immediately she stopped the car in the side. She looked at me with her big-old eyes. we both freaked and jumped a little. 

"Does he have mom thier 24/7," she said still staring at us. Sister looked me and she wanted me too answer. 

"Yes! And we have a problem Auntie, then I will call you and stay with you." 

She messed with my hair and she smiled at me. 

"There's my niece. Call me when you need help or trouble. Okay?" We bothe nodded. It really took a long drive. So half of the time we were singing and talking while the other half me and my sister fell asleep. 

"Those girls are really strong. Oh why sis...why did you marry that beast," Auntie said.  


I know its short but, I had to finish this really fast. 

Hope you like it!!! 

I love you guys who reads my story. 

Please comment, subscribe, and share. 

NO silent readers, Please! Don't be shy! 

I'll take any harsh or nice comment. 

L<3Ve Y<3U GUYS!!!!!!! 

Good Night!!!!!