The New Me!

I Can Only Love Once

My life was changed. My sis ter betrayed me and my mom. She wouldn't let me marry Taemin and kissed Kai. I thought I can trust her and she was an awesome sister and friend. But I was fooled. My auntie didn't like what was going on. So, she wanted me to change. Like hairstyle and maybe face. I was scared about this plastic surgery. "Don't worry she said," she said. That made it worst. I had to changed into like my workout clothes and enter the surgery room. My stomach has many knots and I can hardly breathe. I enter the room. Wow, it's cold. 

 

I see the doctor and 2 nurses. 

"Don't worry Mae Ri. Your aunts and inclding your mom came here at least once," said the doctor. 

"Okay," I said. I slowly lay down and one of the nurses put me asleep. 

*2 hours later* 

I woke up and I'm back to the room again. My auntie saw me and hugged me.  

"You looks so beautiful," said my auntie. 

"I want to see how I look like," I said. The doctor was about to hand me a mirror but my auntie took it before I can get it. 

"Your going to see your face when we get a dress and a new haircut," said my aunt. 

"Where we going," i asked.  

"Your going to your nephew's wedding." 

"Does he now I changed my face?" 

"Everyboody knows except your sister, Taemin, and Kai." 

"Okay." My aunt paid the doctor. He told use this cream about 2 weeks when get dry and to take this medicine 1 per day for my vitaims. My aunt quickly went to her car. She got a new ford. It is really nice. I got in the car and put my seatbelt. My aunt start the car and she went really fast. I was get car sick just little bit. When she was finally there, I quickly get out of the car and sat down on the ground to take some air. 

"I'm sorry," said my aunt. 

"It's okay," I said while my aunt helped me up. I looked at the beauty parlor and it's "Most Beauty". 

"What are we doing here?" 

"I own this place, remember?" I was thinking and then the lightbulb lit on in my brain. 

"Come on!" she grabbed my wrist and we entered the parlor and the first thing I see is SHINee. I hid behind my aunt. Then they were coming and coming closer. 

"Noona, who this hiding behind your back," said Jonghyun. 

"Come on, Kim. They won't bite," said my aunt. She grabbed and put me in front of them. Jonghyun came close to my face. It looks like he was examining me. He hugged me. 

"Taemin," Jonghyun called. Taemin came and his eyes widen. He hugged me and he said, "Cho Hee I miss you so much." The he let go and touch both of my shoulders. I look at him and he was crying. I hugged him. 

"I'm sorry... but I don't remeber you," I lied. 

"Mae Ri it's me Taemin," he said. 

"I'm sorry." And I bowed. 

"SHINee finish your haicuts, okay," said my Auntie. I followed my Auntie to get my hair cut and y dress. I stopped. I looked bak at Taemin but I contnue walking. 

"Taemin, I think she just saying that because on what you said, 1 year ago," siad Key. 

"No. She didn't because her auntie wanted to help her to become a different person," said Taemin. 

"Do you still like her?" 

"I'll do everything to get her back. I promise her mom and she was my first crush and girlfriend." 


Update!! FInally!!!! I hope you like. 

Taemin finally admitted that he likes her. 

But, Mae Ri doesn't know. So he will try his best to get her back.

Please Comment and Subscribe.  

I LOVE my viewers, subscribers, and my friends! 

TAEMIN FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!