Chapter 2

Love Triangles' Imperfection

Hyuna's POV

 

I went home with a frozen heart with me. I watched some couples walking down the street and wondered, how special my life would be when I get the liberty to choose for my love life. But to my world, love and money, two different things. Money was always better than love. It always was. We easily fall into their traps and we get what we want after. 

I saw my dad watching football and eating some potato chips. His life is so perfect that why did he bother my life. 

"Dad, I did it." I said softly.

"Well done. Now all you have to do is pack up your things and get ready to go to a new school." 

I nodded, I wasn't even facing him. How could he be this harsh... No wonder mom had a divorce with him. Now I'm living with my stepmom. She is 10 years younger than my real mom. Men, they love younger women. Agh. This makes me sick.

I went to my room and prepared my bags. I folded my shirts with tears. I can't even hold on and forget the years I went through with Junghyung. How could dad do this...

I heard someone knocked on my room. "Come in." I said. My stepmom entered. What is she doing here?! Basically, we don't hate each other. It's just that it's hard for me to call her my mom or mommy... Even though it's been 8 months, I didn't really care. I don't respect her as much as I did to my real mom. She was the best mom I could ever have but she moved to London and I didn't wanna live there with her new husband. I'd rather stay here in Korea, with Junghyung... I do love my dad but... some of his decisions aren't so nice.

"Packing huh? Want help?" she asked.

"I'm fine, mother." I fake smiled.

"So are you excited for your new school?" 

"No..."

"Come on, you'll find someone better and richer than Junghyung there." she grinned.

Why does it have to be about money?! "No.. I won't fall in love again."

 

I won't and would never fall in love again. Period!


Did u enjoy this chapter?? :D hope u did!! :D