Chapter 1

Love Triangles' Imperfection

Hyuna's POV

"You sure you can't do anything about it?" Junghyung said.

The wind passed by my hair. I felt that it's about to rain here in the park. I looked down at the grass and eating all the painful words I might say to him. "I can't. We need to break up properly." 

"Look at my eyes, Hyuna dear..." he held my right hand with both his warm hands.

I looked up to his eyes and it made me feel the hole I punched right on his chest just now. "Is this what it's gonna be?" he placed my palm on his chest. 

I felt his fast heartbeat. "I know that you love me and so do I. But for now, I think it's time to let go, I'm going to a new direction and probably so much farther than where we are now. I don't want us to have problems with long distance relationships." As I've said these words, his eyes started to flood with tears. 

I placed my left palm onto his cheek and rubbed it with my thumb. I wiped his tears. 

"Junghyung, just remember, this might be for the best. Look for someone whom you'll love more than me." I gave him my last kiss. 

It took about 2 minutes before we walked on our own ways. 

While I walked back home, I was sobbing real hard. I can't believe this was about to happen. I'll miss him so much. I can feel the pain each beat my heart makes. 


 

Sorry the first chapter is short. =| This is just the beginning so I thought of making chapters much more organized. :)

Feel free to comment & please subscribe :D