=CHAPTER 2= (CHEONSA)

MOONLIGHT ANGEL

 

JAEJIN POV

    When we opened the door. They were all shocked to see us.. “FT ISLAND?” one girl asked. “wow.. they are all pretty..” I said on my mind. We entered the room and find a comfortable sit for us. Hong ki and jong hun contineud singing with 4 ulzzang girls, while mikki is sitting beside me, and on my other side is min hwan then another girl, I think that is Tikki. A big space then seunghyun, and a girl sleeping at the couch. Maybe she is drunk already. “is she ok?” I asked mikki and I am referring to the girl sleeping. “well now she’s asleep I think she’s ok now.” Mikki said with a pity voice. “she drunk 3 straight bottles of soju.. but we all know that she is not a hrad drinker.” “maybe she has a problem” min hwan said. “she was broken…” mikki replied. We looked at her curiously. “heo young saeng broke up with her last night.” She said. “heo young saeng hyung?” seung hyun asked shockingly.

 

SEUNGHYUN POV

      Heo young saeg hyung has a girlfriend? But I thought he is single. Did they broke up because of… I think this girl is not as bad as it seem.. I looked at her very innocent face.. she looks like an angel. I stopped wondering and tried to look at the song book to forget my thoughts. when suddenly I felt her head leaning on my shoulder. My heart started to beat fast. What is this? I hold my chest to calm my heart. It was already 11 midnight and we need to go. Same with the ulzzang models. I carried the drunk girl on my back since she sat beside me then mikki said. “oppa mianhae.. shanelle has her own appartment. We have no car neither. Is it ok if u send her home? “don’t worry. We will..” hong ki hyung smiled. Mikki went to me and whispered.. “062219.. that’s her appartment password.” While we were in van, we are silently heading to shanelee’s appartment. “ poor girl.. young saeng hyung really doesn’t know how to take good care a womans heart.” Hong ki said with a sad voice.

 

MIN HWAN POV

     “I’ved heard that youngsaeng hyung is dating nicole noona right?” I also joined at the topic. “yeah” jaejin just answered looking outside the window.. “this girl is much prettier than nicole noona..” I heard jong hun hyung’s comment.  “how could young saeng hyung dated another woman without breaking up first with his girlfriend.!” Hongki hyung said while gritting his teeth. I looked at the girl and I noticed seunghyun hyung is starring at her. “Is she that pretty hyung?” seunghyun just looked at me and smiled. The car stopped and we are at shanelle noona’s house. Seunghyun hyung carried her again on his back.. we stayed at the van and just wait for seung hyun hyung to comeback.

SEUNGHYUN POV

     I entered the password and entered the room, I laid her down on her pink and soft bed. I covered her body with her blanket. I am about to leave when she grabs my hand . “don’t go.. don’t leave me..” she is having a bad dream. I hold her hand and slowly puts it down. I smiled at her before I leaved.

 

IT WAS EARLY IN THE MORNING [7 AM]

 

JAEJIN POV

   I was awakened by seunghyuns movement. When I opened my eyes, I saw him looking for something. “yah, seunghyunaah~ what are you doing?” I sit while asking him. “hyung, have you seen my phone?” seunghyun asked worriedly.  “ani” as I giggled my head left and right. “maybe you left it at the KTV bar. “ “maldo andwae hyung.. I still used it in the van last night on our way home.” Seunghyun said while unpacking his things on his bag. “then look at the van, not on your bag. “ I said. Seunghyun run fastly towards the van. As I shouted “look for it now! We have a fan signing event later at daegu!”

 

SEUNGHYUN POV

   I ran immediately went to the van. I searched everywhere. From sits up to under of it. But there was nothing. “eotohke?.. wer did it go?” then suddenly, I remembered shanelle noona. “would it be..” I entered at the house and took my jacket. “hyung, where are you going? “ min hwan asked me. “I have to find my cellphone.” I said while putting on my jacket. “ppali find it hyung. We will go to daegu later. Don’t forget.” Min hwan said. “yes I will. Gonna go.” I rushed outside. I don’t know why am I so excited to go in her house and almost forgotten my reason for going there. I am standing infront of her door. Thinking if I’ll use doorbell or just opened it since I know her password. But I decided to use a doorbell as my respect. I pushed the doorbel.. *bzzzzzzzzt….*but no one is answering.. I pushed it again.. *bzzzzzzzzt*.. but still no reaction inside.. “is she still sleeping? its already 8 am.” Is she like hong ki hyung? Hard to wake up? Since I can’t wait any longer, I decided to just open the door.. I was shocked on what I have seen. Broken flower vase, clothes are everywhere, books and torn pictures are scattered on the floor. I became worried about her. I began searching her everywhere.. “noona!” I called out. I went to her bed but she was not there. Only my…… my phone! I grabbed it immediately and put on my pocket. I serached for shanelle again.. “noona!” “noona where are you?” then suddenly, I heard a flow of water in the bathroom. I opened it and I saw shanelle noona sitting on the floor while the shower is open that’s why she is so wet.  She is holding a blade on her right hand and ready to cut her left wrist. “noona andwae!” I stopped her. I pulled the blade on her hand.i turned off the shower and carry her towards her bed.

SHANELLE POV

      “noona andwae!”. My mind back to normal when a guy shouted and grabbed the blade on my hand. who is this guy? How did he entered here? I can’t ask that to him coz I am shiverring from cold. He carried me to my bed and he get  some dry clothes and reached it to me..”here.. pls. change first noona.” He was not looking at me while reaching my clothes.  I bet he was shy.. “why?” I asked him. “why did you stop me?” “what do you mean why?” the boy said with a semi high tone. I looked at him and I saw that he didn’t have any intention to talk to me like that. “mianhae noona.. I didn’t controled myself.. it’s just that…” he paused. “ pls. change first. You are shiverring.. you might get some cold.” Still he is not looking at me. Since I saw his face that he is serious, I get my clothes from his hands. “turn around”. I said softly. And he obeyed me. after I finished changing my clothes, he picked it and put it on my laundery basket. He took so long before going back on my room.  “I’m sorry noona, but I need to keep away some sharp things from you..” he said. I wrinkled my forhead bcoz of his action. “what?!!!! What exactly are you doing??!!! I shouted at him. But he answered me calmly. “I think I should be the one asking that to you noona. What exactly are you doing? You are trying to kill yourself because you and your boyfriend broke up? “. I was frozen by his words. What? He also knew that? Who is this guy? All I know is he is SONG SEUNG HYUN, the rapper and rhythm guitarist of FT ISLAND. Except that I have no other relation to him. No! I need to defend myself! “you are out of this story! It’s none of your bussiness!.” “how could I not be in the story if they found out that my cellphone is in your house? And if ever you succesfully killed yourself a while ago, I am at your house at the same time.. at the crime scene. So how come it’s none of my bussiness noona? My name will be ruined because of your suicide.” He said that it seems like he is teasing me. This guy really runs to my nerves. ! he pissed me off! “ya!!! Get out!! I don’t wanna see your face ever!” I shouted at him while my hand is pointing at my door. “arasseo noona.” He answered then left. “aish!!!! He even called me noona with that kind of manners?!” I sit hardly on my bed.

SEUNGHYUN POV

     While I am walking on my way home, my phone rang. ~~stand up sound uta wo towa ni chigau FRIENDSHIP yorokobimo kurushi nimo wakachiatte..~~~ my ringtone is friendship of FT ISLAND, when I am not yet an official member of the band. When I looked at the caller, I saw jong hyun hyung name. I answered it “ne hyung.” “where are you?” jong hun hyung asked. “I’m on my way ..” as I smiled. “ya ppali! We will be late.” Jong hun said then he hanged up the phone.

 

HONG KI POV

    Where did seunghyun go? I asked myself. After 15 minutes, he arrived already. “where have you been?” “I looked for my phone hyung.” Seunghyun answered me. “where did you find it?” jaejin asked fixing his bag. “at shanelle noona’s house.” I was so excited to ask about her when jong hun interrupted. “let’s go, just chat on our way.” Then he entered at the van now. He sits infront of the van, beside the driver. I went inside of the van too. I sit at the first row of chair. Jaejin sat beside me. While min hwan and seunghyun at the last row of chair in the van. “so seunghyunaa~ how’s shanelle ssi?” I used ssi coz I am older than her. He looked at me and said.. “she is not fine hyung, she tried to kill herself a while ago. “ ”what???!” I shouted inside the van. Jaejin almost covered his ears when I shouted. “yah hyung!” jaejin said while covering his ears. I didn’t mind jaejin. I pouted then crossed my arm on my chest then I leaned my back at my sit. “that jerk! How dare him to hurt the cheonsa of ulzzang! Tsk tsk..” I shake my head left and right. “hajima hong ki..” jong hun said while looking at the side mirror to look at my face. “it’s their life.. we can’t interfere on them. “ he said .but I answered worriedly “but jong hun!, young saeng hurt shanelle so much. She won’t attempt a suicide if she is not hurt so much.. I really pitty her.. she doesn’t deserved what’s happening to her right now.” My voice became sad.

 

SEUNGHYUN POV

     Hong ki hyung is really concern for noona shanelle. I looked outside the window. Inside the van, silence reigns. Hong ki hyung is sad, looking at the window. I am pretty sure he is thinking about noona shanelle. Min hwan is sleeping already. Jaejin hyung is busy on his ipod. While jong hun hyung is concentrating looking at the way like what the driver is doing.  After 3 hours of travel, we already arrived at daegu. There are many primadonnas waiting for us. Holding some yellow flags, holding our albums, and even placards containing our names. The tension inside of our van gone already. We are so excited to meet our fans. Our fansigning event ends before sunset. It’s almost 9 in the evening when we arrived at seoul.  But after I put down my bag, I suddenly remembered noona shanelle. Is she ok? Have she taken her dinner? I hope she’s fine. Gosh! Why am I so worried about her? My mind is not at peace that’s why I decided to look for her. I change my clothes then went out again. “ya seunghyunaa~, where are you going?” jong hun hyung shouted. “there is something I’ll looked for hyung. Pls. don’t wait for me, maybe I’ll be late.” I answered then run out.

 

JONG HUN POV

 

    “aish… this punk! He always lost something!” I said while unpacking my things from my bag. Hong ki went to my room. His hair is wet. He is done on taking a bath. “why are you shouting?” hong ki asked me while wipping his wet hair with his towel. “seunghyun went out and he said he is looking for something again.” I said. “tto??” hong ki said. “ye, that boy.. he always mess up.” I smiled.

 

SEUNGHYUN POV

 

    I arrived at noona shanelle’s appartment. Is she still mad at me? I asked myself. I entered the password and went inside. I saw her lying on her bed. “noona?” I called her but she didn’t answer.  I came closer to her. I accidentally touched her skin. And I was shocked coz she is so hot.  I put my hand on her forehead and she was burning in fever. “noona! Are you ok?! You have a fever!” I stand up immidiately and went to the kitchen to look for a basin and put some cold water. I wiped her face with a wet towel then her arms. I am really worried that time. I stand up and looked for a heater. Luckily, I’ved seen it. I placed it on top of  the beds header and turned it on to keep her body warm. “noona are you alright?” I am brushing her hair with my fingers.

SHANELLE POV

      “noona are you alright?” I heard a sweet voice beside me. Is this seunghyun again? I opened my eyes and saw his face. His eyes is full of worries... he is starring at me and it seems like he is waiting for me to speak.. he is holding my hand tightly. “why are you here?” I asked weakly. “why aren’t you taking good care of yourself noona?” his voice is a bit angry yet his eyes is so worried. “why should i?”  I answered coldly then looked on the other way. “are you stupid?! are you desperate?!” I suddenly turned my angry face on him. “what?!” I shouted on him.i  am already sick yet he still have the guts to make fight with me. “there’s a lot of guys out there! Why are you still craving for young saeng hyungs attention? Do you think young saeng hyung will comeback to you if you continue doing this?!” seunghyun shouted at me. That words really slapped my face.  Am I really desperate? Why am I doing this? For him to pity me? There is no one who could love me better but myself.  A tear fell down on my eyes after realizing all the words of seunghyun. He is right. I am so stupid. Seunghyun wiped my tears lightly. “mianhae noona.. I’m just trying to let you realize the fact that young saeng hyung leaved you. “ he said calmly. I saw his eyes and it seems like he will cry soon. I hold his hand that holding my face. “pls. don’t leave me… I’m afraid being alone..” then I cried. Seunghyun holds my hand too. “I’ll stay with you noona. I’ll take good care of you.. “ he smiled. After that, I fell asleep.