=CHAPTER 1= (THE BREAK UP)

MOONLIGHT ANGEL

 

SHANELLE POV

 It was Saturday night, the weather is not as good as it seem. There are no stars in the sky and it seems like the sky will cry in any minute. Then my phone rang *ring~~~ring~~~* I looked at my phone and it was youngsaeng. I answered it . “yoboseyo?” I answered with a big smile. “meet me at the nearest park on your apartment.” Young saeng that time is different. Since this past day.. we’ve shoot the pictorial @ singapore for “ulzzang magazine” but I haven’t get any call from him.and now I came back here in korea, this is the first time he called me and yet with a cold voice. He didn’t even call me “chagiya”. I hold my heart coz I can feel the nervous now. “no shanelle.. everything is ok. It’s alright..” as I convinced my self.

YOUNG SAENG POV

       I am on my way to the park. Practicing what will I say to her. I am really confused. Do I really need to broke up with her? She only cares for me, for almost two years. She always believes in me whenever my name is mentioned in any scandal. “aish..” and I hit my head with my palm.

SHANELLE POV

         “gwaenchana.. you will never hurt this night shanelle don’t be afraid.” I am talking to myself while walking. When I arrived @ the park, I saw young saeng standing beside the swing and looking at the ground. “is anything wrong with him?” I walked towards him.. “annyeong oppa” I smiled with no confidence. He looked at me with a sad eyes.

YOUNGSAENG POV

          “annyeong oppa”.. shanelle greeted me. I looked at her and I saw in her eyes that she is nervous. I don’t like to hurt her but I’ve already did! “shanelle….” “yes?” she said.. “there is something I wanna say to you…” and I paused to take a deep breath. I can feel shanelle’s nervousness. She’s just staring @ me with a teary eyes. And it seems like she knew already what will I say. “let’s stop this.” And finally. The words came out into my mouth.

SHANELLE POV

       It seems like someone poured an ice on my body when I heard that to young saeng. “jinjja??? are you not joking??? Why?! Why all of a sudden?.. I wanna ask all of that to him but I cant find my own voice.. “d..di..did.. i…. did I did something wrong?” I stuttered and asking him without looking at him. I am trying to hold back my tears. I was broken.. I gave all my time and trust to him, eventhough he is not paying attention to me most of the time.. how could he just say “let’s stop” so easily? Until I felt a cold drop of raindrops. Great! The sky is also crying same as my heart . I’ve just heard youngsaeng said.. “it’s raining let’s go inside of my car and I’ll explain it all to you..” he grabbed my hand but I was shocked when I pulled my hand to let me go. I saw young saeng was shocked too. “I’m sorry.. I think we better separate this way..” and I blankly walked going away from him. Right then, my tears starts to fall down. I am crying but no one notices it coz it’s raining. I am so wet. I walked absent mindedly until I reached my appartment. Can I still sleep alone tonight? I need my friends.. I entered my apartment and and change my clothes. I’m so tired thinking what happened a while ago. that’s why I decided to lay in my bed and fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning… I saw a msg. on my cellphone.

 

From: mikki eonnie [8:00 am]

     Ya! Uri maknae, manager GO gave us time to celebrate this night @ ktv bar.

 

Then I replied…………………

 

To: mikki eonnie [9:10 am]

       Waeyo eonnie?

From: mikki eonnie

      Our ulzzang magazine is daebak! It was sold out in all branches in singapore! We should celebrate!

To: mikki eonnie

      Kurae? Jthat’s nice. Ok I’ll come later. What time?

From: mikki eonnie

     Around 7 pm. Alright maknae?

To: mikki eonnie

      Arasseo eonnie.. J

 

After that txt conversation. I suddenly remebered the pain last night. “ye right! I will celebrate our brake up”

JONGHUN POV

     We are so happy today since we won triple crown @ MNET COUNTDOWN. “ yah, we should celebrate  today!” “I agree!” as jaejin replied. “but hyung, where we will celebrate it?” min hwan asked then he pouted. Hong ki is sitting on the couch comfortably. “let’s go to the ktv bar tonight!” he suggested like a manager. “that’s a good idea hyung..” seung hyun said while holding his guitar. “arasseo! Let’s go there!”. I agreed.

AUTHORS POV

 

     Time runs so fast. All FT ISLAND members are enjoying at their v.i.p. room in ktv bar. Hong ki  is singing with jong hun.. jaejin is sitting beside the door watching the two performing. While min hwan and seung hyun is looking at the song book.. looking for a good song to sing. When suddenly, someone opened the door and sit beside jaejin. Jaejin was so shocked and looked at the drunk girl sitting beside him. Hong ki and jong hun stop singing and min hwan and seung hyun also looked at the girl. The girl is holding her forehead and started to shout “eysh! Why did you stop?! Sing!” the boys were startled on her shout. “e…excuse me…” jaejin poked the girls shoulder lightly. “but who are you?” the girl piss off on what jaejin said.. she raised her head and about to shout when she saw jaejin.. “omo!~” she blushed. “je…jae…jaejin… jaejin oppa????” the girl looked everywhere.. and she saw the five boys starring at her.. she immediately covered her face and about to turn when suddenly, hong ki called her.

HONG KI POV

    “wait!” I said to the girl who is holding now the doorknob. “I think I’ved seen you already… uhm… “ I placed my hand on my chin .. finally.. I remembered her now.. and I shouted her name.. “mikki ssi!! The ulzzang model!!”

 

MIKKI POV

     “oh my gosh.. he recognized me… eotohke..” I want to melt that time because of embarassment. I tried to be cool and looked at hong ki happily.. “ye oppa.. I am mikki..” “ah! Keuraekeuna!” hong ki walks over me and said. “you are really beautiful.” I blushed and I hold my cheeks. “gomawo oppa..” suddenly, I remembered my friends on the other room. “oh! Oppa! I got to go. My friends are waiting me..” “where are they?” jong hun said. “they are in the other room..” I answered. “if you don’t mind, can we join to you?” hong ki said cutely.

JAEJIN POV

     “yah hyung!” I insisted. But hong ki is our hyung that’s why we have no choice but to obey him. All I just know is we are walking now  towards the ulzzang room.