A/N #3

A real SHINee Dating Simulation Game

OMG DID ANYBODY WATCHED EXO-K'S DEBUT STAGE?!

THAT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME! *although they lipsynched but I don't mind since they give their all in their debut stage and I enjoyed watching it*

THEIR DANCE IS SO POWERFUL I DON'T EVEN- ASDFGHJKL *O*

I WANNA WATCH EXO-M'S DEBUT STAGE TOO BUT I CAN'T FIND THE CLIP T^T *anybody can gimme the link to the cllp? ;_;*

AND THE MVs IS SOOOOOO EPIC!

Kai's face painting, expression and the way he gestured in that part actually scared me for real! Xiumin and Kris' were not as scary -___-;;;;

And I love the footstep dance in that part! It was so coooooolllll!!!

 

 

 

This is just my opinion though but when I first watched the MV, I thought I watched and listened to a satanic ritual and I got a bit uncomfortable. But now that I know bout the lyric meaning and such, I began to listen more to the song and now I FREAKING LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!

I actually liked M's version a bit more. It sounds better in my ear *maybe cause I can understand a bit of Chinese* and their vocal is so powerful! But I like K's dance more! Just look at how Kai dances OMG! ASDFGHJKL *O* lol sorry for that XD

Btw, I would like to share some facts regarding to EXO's debut with you guys. Check it out!

 

[FAN ACCOUNT] EXO-K Inkigayo Pre-Recording
*They danced history 4 times.kai’s condition isn’t good, after every run through he would hunch his back and baekhyun would take care of him
*On the stage there were a lot of confetti around and on members. Chanyeol helped Baekhyun to get those off from
*The boys are learning fan service :) Kai continuously poked Sehun in the back and laughing at how the fans were screaming
*at end of first take, getting off stage, KAI slung his arm over SEHUN ‘s shoulder
*They kept pausing the performance at DO’s part and DO always had this really cute face of surprise disappointment and sadness.
*Baekhyun slapped Kai’s
*LMAO! Bacon, you did what?! XD*
*Key and Jonghyun came to watch EXO.

credits to: Himura Himeko
via mystarai @ tumblr

 

 

ANOTHER FAN ACCOUNT ON INKIGAYO RECORDING & ABOUT BAEKHYUN GETTING HURT.

DO and Sehun lost their wristband at least once during the dances
Sehun kept on making mistakes on the dance. So did chanyeol. Once Sehun looked a little too close to Kai like he was going to fall on him.
Sehun fell to his knees during one of the dance steps because the floor was slippery where he was. But he recovered well.
Chanyeol picked things out of sehun’s hair this time.

baekhyun -The music kept on going and he really looked in pain. He tried to shake it off but it was apparent that it hurt a lot.
He tried to get back into the dance but it was no good. He was hurt. The other boys kept on dancing but they were really concerned.
Kai kept on looking over and looked like he wanted to just stop but knew that they couldn’t unless the music stopped.
Finally the director called cut and Kai practically ran and dropped to his knees in front of Baekhyun. Sehun was also right there with Kai.
Baekhyun fell to his knees after they called cut and EVERYONE ran at him.

BTW guys, it was an accident so dont blame the staff or anything for not stopping immediately. It all happened so fast.
We were all so worried an a lot of people were getting angry but the stage manager came out and placated the crowd.
“he’s alright, don’t worry. He’s getting some eye drops. Trust us”
the boys came back out and the last to come out was Baekhyun. He looked more sheepishly embarrassed than hurt and that helped the atmosphere

Credits: himurahimeko / twitter

-----

For EXO-M, they actually got teased by some Chinese senior singers in the ceremony that night!

They were standing alongside with EXO-M on the stage. A Chinese band first exclaimed that they will support local groups forever. Then another duet group praised a Chinese boy band called MIC by saying MIC can surely surpass Korean groups.


With members from both China and Korea, EXO-M members were very embarrassed. Obviously Kris, Tao, Lu Han and Lay understood all their words. But they still smiled and shown respect. Lu Han even sang a few lines from a song composed by the duet group.

Please, they need our great support! We have to show them how huge EXO-M can be, and make those guys feel ashamed of what they had said.

I respect freedom of speech, and I know how hard it could be if you want to thrive in the Chinese music industry. Therefore it is reasonable that some Chinese do not feel glad seeing this group join the battle. So we should keep calm and do what we ought to do. You know, actions speak louder than words.

Of course, EXO-K worths our support as well. xp

I love you EXO and EXOTICS!

Stay calm guys. I type this coz I think you should know the truth and what hardship the 6 boys are encountering.

Btw can you kindly reblog or like to show your love to EXO-M please? 

Source: huneyboyy 

.

[FAN ACCOUNT] Regarding the controversy surrounding EXO-M at the Chinese billboard award show presenting an honorary award to a Chinese veteran singing duo… I finally found the video! here is the low-down:

 


It wasn’t as bad as I had imagined. Though there were all kinds of things that the host and other groups said either directly or indirectly about EXO-M, EXO-M as a whole was super polite and handled the awkward situation well. Proud of them! I think that

0:57 - Host to screaming fans: They are Korean so they don’t understand Chinese, it doesn’t matter how much loud you all scream.

1:03 - Kris: actually, we have 4 Chinese members so we can understand Chinese.

(HAHAHAH NICE JOB Kris. Polite yet to the point)

2:37 - The other two groups on stage were paying respect to a veteran singing duo and Luhan also showed support by singing a famous verse by the veteran duo.

2:53 - Kris said a bunch of nice things like how they all listened to the veteran duo’s songs while growing up, and that the veteran duo’s songs made their youth brighter…etc

(when you are in China, you just got to play by its rules and pay respects to all their Chinese sunbaes, so wise move by Luhan & Kris. Especially Luhan, he sounded really genuine)

3:02 - don’t know who it is, but one of the member of the other two groups commented in a sarcastic tone after Kris’ nice words: “philosophical…”

3:10 - A member of the pink-clothed group started talking about how while there are so many groups nowadays competing for market share, it’s important to support home-grown idol groups because Chinese should be united (implying that EXO-M is not “home-grown,” which is totally not fair b/c the Chinese members, except Kris, in EXO-M grew up in China!)

Apparently in the veteran duo group’s award acceptance speech, they even made some comments on how the idol group on stage left(in the beginning of the video) can surpass idol groups from Korea. I don’t think they were directly targeting EXO-M, they were just trying to encourage the idol group industry in China since it’s still in the initial developing stages, far behind Korea’s idol-production machines. Though their comments were insensitive considering that EXO-M from SME Korea who just serenaded them was still on stage at that time, I think that’s forgivable given that they are veterans and also did not know about EXO-M at that time. However, the pink-clothed group should not have made those bitter comments because they were of the same rookie status.

I guess much of the controversy surrounding this can be attributed to the fact that EXO-M is new and people in China have not had much exposure to them yet. Also the impressive fanchant for EXO in the audience were a sharp contrast to the somewhat muted fanchants for the other groups, therefore, the host and the other groups had to make light of the situation by doing some encouragements. I think that with time, EXO-M will be able to appeal more to the masses in China by demonstrating their associations with Chinese culture and impressing them with pure talent, which has no boundaries. :-)

So EXO fans in China, don’t be too hot-headed and start bashing the veteran group or the other two rookie groups on stage! Face all difficulties with a smile like EXO!

(though it hurts a little to see EXO-M being misunderstood on their first debut stage, makes want to buy more of their albums lol)

source:love-exo

[凤凰/phoenix] 

 

-----

 

Those people are RUDE I tell ya! Didn't their MAMA taught them manner? Insecure much?

And the MCs too! Gosh! Learn some manners from Yoo Jaesuk before you host a show!

EXO-M were very humble and professional though. They handled the situation gracefully. I just hope that they won't get a hard time promoting in China :(

 

EXO FIGHTING!

 

Update:

The 'public apology' from Chen Yu Fan on his weibo

"陈羽凡:谢谢你的理解:)如有伤害请多包涵。本人对EXO的弟­弟们没有任何否定之意,台上所言纯属出自对本土团体长久以来受到­不公平对待的善意呼吁.每个站在舞台上的人都有艰辛和努力都值得­赞扬和鼓励!希望咱这些为内地乐坛永不放弃的战士们能真正的团结­起" 

 

Rough translations for the 'public apology':

Thank you for your understanding :) Please bear with me if I'd cause any hurt. I have no intentions of denying the little brothers from EXO, whatever said on stage were a friendly call-out for the unfair treatment towards homegrown groups over the years. Everyone standing on stage deserve to be praised and encouraged for their hardwork and perseverance! Hope that we, who do not give up for Mainland's music industry, may truly come together.

Translations by: Samantha Gianelle

.

This is an apology from the host, who posted on weibo: 

真心跟exo-m和歌迷说对不起,不要误会柳岩,这是我的问题,
跟exo-m一样,我第一次登台盛典,紧张,准备不足,抱歉给你们带来困扰。牛仔你很酷,我会永远记住「我们有四个中国人」这句话,你们不忘自己的根!谢谢歌迷们的好修养,不打不相识,交个朋友吧!忘了说,今天的表演太太精彩了,加油!

Translation: From the bottom of my heart, I want to apologize to EXO-M and fans, please don't misunderstand/accuse Liu Yan (another mc?), this was all my fault. Like Exo-m, it was my first time at an awards ceremony, I was nervous and did not do my research well enough first, so I am very sorry for the chaos. Kris (Niu zai = cowboy) is really cool, I will always remember "we have 4 chinese members here" this phrase, that you will never forget your roots! Thanks to fans for rebuking and correcting me. We wouldn't have met if we didn't fight first (Chinese proverb, lol), let's be friends! Almost forgot to say that today's performance was too fantastic, fighting (add oil)!

Credits: shu17 / allkpop

 

 

Okay, so the dude and the host apologized. Let's all forget and continue to support our boys :) And I just don't hope for any fan wars or bashing to happen :(