Teaser #7 - TRIAL VERSIONS

A real SHINee Dating Simulation Game

Poll closed!

And the winner is LUHAN! ~

LUHAN~ <3

.

.

.

.

Awwwwww~ It's okay Kris. I still love you. We still love you. You're still awesome! 

OHMYKRISUS!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Btw, I have a bad news.

I'm currently facing a major problem with my game and I tried to search for the solution and I even tried every possible ways I could think of but none of them worked.

I even asked a bunch of friends and even my professors at college but that did no good either.

It's been two weeks but I got no improvement.

Besides, the software keep crashing down on me and today, I have to remake the scenes for at least 6 times!

I was so stressed and almost given up cause I have no idea what I should do but I just can't.

I have you guys patiently waiting for me so I just can't disappoint all of you.

Currently I have my two dear readers helping me out *thanks buddy* so let's just hope that we can solve the problem.

Finished or not, I still WILL share the game with you guys.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I feel so bad for making you guys wait for me again and again and now, here I am, making you guys wait again, and this time it may be will take quite a long time.

So I'm gonna release a trial/demo version to make it up for you guys.

For the mean time, just bear with it alright?

 
   READ ALL THE GAME INSTRUCTIONS BELOW! 
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

  • Okay, like what I told you guys in Chapter 2, you'll need Flash Player to play the game.
  • For those who doesn't have Flash Player, you can download it here.
  • Flash Player for Windows, Mac or Linux are all available so you just have to download and install the player and there, you can play the game.

 

P.S: DO NOT MAXIMIZE THE WINDOW WHEN PLAYING THE GAME! THE PIXELS WILL BE RUINED IF YOU DO!

 

       DOWNLOAD THE GAME HERE!       

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In case you have problems with the player, I prepared a HTML version of the game so you also can play the game with your browser like Chrome, Firefox, etc etc etc..........

But this version may have bugs and the QUIT buttons won't work in browsers so if you want to quit the game, just simply close your browser.

 

          DOWNLOAD THE HTML VERSION HERE!          

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

For those who are impatient when playing games *like moi*, hit the button twice to skip the conversation/dialogue's animation.

Enjoy dearies!~ 

Till next time!

KAI!~ <3

 

Tell me what you think of the game ;)

 

 

Update:

I uploaded the game in DeviantArt so for those who can't open or play the game at all, you can play it directly here.