Change of Feelings~

Love Me If You Dare

"What!?" You scoffed.

"You LIKE me." Jiyong persisted as he smirked wider. 

"I'm pretty sure I don't." You argued, forgetting the fact that he was on top of you.

"I'm pretty sure you do." He said and stared deeply in your eyes.

You opened your mouth to say something but the way he gazes in your eyes made you stop. You were mesmerized, and of course you won't be admitting that anytime soon since you were fighting with him right now about how you feel about him.

"I told you so." He grinned.

"W-what?" You were back to yourself once more.

"I simply looked at you and you immediately forgot what you had to say, gosh you make it more obvious that it already is."

"YAH! What if I just simply forgot what I had to say!? Can you just stop with all these! Jeez! It's getting annoying!"

"You don't really have to admit it to me, because I already know the answer." Jiyong said.

Suddenly, the door to your room opened. Top was holding the door knob and had his mouth shaped like a big "O".

You and Jiyong turned your heads and saw how Top looked. 

"Have you- ... Never mind, Sorry for bothering both of you." Top chuckled.

"Opp-" He shut the door before you could call him.

"No use calling your oppa. Haha" Jiyong laughed.

"Get off me you bastard!!!" You pushed him hard.

"Geez!! Pushing me As if you don't like our position just now." 

"I DON'T!" You LIED. Actually you didn't mind staying in that position for a longer time but when TOP came in, you were really embarrassed.

"And Jiyong, just so you know... The one I like is TOP oppa." You stuck your tongue out.

"Pfsh, feelings change." Now it was his turn to stick his tongue out.

You rolled your eyes.

"Anyeong~" He waved like a little kid and left your room. When you heard the door of the living room being closed, meaning he was out of your dorm, you finally breathed. 

"Deep inside my heart, I knew a part of me agrees with Jiyong."  You said to yourself.

"But what about my crush on TOP oppa? Aish! Thinking about this annoys me because I keep remembering the sight of him making out with a girl at the club last night." 

 

 

 

 

Friday came fast, and of course you were more than happy to get out of this school even though its only for weekends.

After class, the bigbang gathered in your and TOP's dorm. They were discussing where to go and what they'll do. Since you didn't care, you were just eating some fries while watching TV. 

The door opened and immediately all of you turned your head to see who it was who opened the door without even knocking.

A hot yet familiar girl came in while strutting. She was wearing a corset top and a mini short. Her heels were clicking every step she takes. She stopped in front of TOP. 

"Oppa~ I missed you!" She said in a very sweet voice that it now sounds weird, cheesy and makes somebody cringe when they hear it.

"Oh... Sorry, but you are?" TOP asked.

"Oppa, stop kidding~" She hugged TOP.

TOP turned his head towards everybody and looked really confused.

The rest of the Bigbang looked like it was a common thing to see how TOP forgets a name of a girl.

You looked irritated, and raised your eyebrows at the girl's public display of affection to Tabi.

"She's the girl you were making out with, the last time you went to the club." You said with a hint of annoyance and a little bit of bitterness.

"OH", was all TOP could say and the girl let go of him.

"Tabi oppa, I can't believe you really did forget about my name!" She whined.

"Tsk! Who wouldn't?" You said in a low tone but the people sitting beside you heard it so they couldn't help but to chuckle.

"Did you say something?" The girl turned to you while raising her brows.

"Nothing at all." You faked a smile.

"Anyways, as I was saying.. Let's go on a date!" She looked at TOP with her eyes full of hope.

TOP looked uneasy and pulled the girl in his room for a "quick talk". After that they came out 5 minutes later and left with TOP looking so lonely like he was forced to do something he totally hates, while the was smiling from ear to ear, looking creepy as ever. 

 

 

"GOD, THIS GIRL ANNOYS ME! SHE ACTS LIKE THEY'RE THE ONLY ONE IN THIS ROOM!! AISH!! I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN ON A DATE WITH TABI OPPA AND TO THINK THAT THIS GIRL WHO TABI OPPA EVEN FORGOT THE NAME WOULD GO ON A DATE BEFORE ME IS ASDFGHJKL! I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE IT! ARGHHH!" You thought.

Jiyong saw how you looked so annoyed so he decided to play a little with you.

"That girl looked so hot! Don't you guys think?" He asked cheerfully.

The rest of the Bigbang were SHOCKED with his oh-so-sudden question. 

"Did hyung just paid attention to a girl and complimented her??" Seungri asked with his eyes wide open.

"I guess so.." Daesung nodded.

"She's not hot at all." You commented.

"She is, Yuhan you don't have a taste in women." Seungri rolled his eyes.

"Everyone has different opinions, Seungri. But, I still agree that she's hot." Taeyang said.

"See?" Jiyong grinned.

"Whatever." You scoffed.

"Anyways, who's that girl?" Daesung faced Seungri.

"I think her name's Nicki... Bang Nicki?" Seungri scratched his head trying to think if he answered correctly.

"Her name SUITS her well. Since she looks like she bangs with any guy she has in contact with." You said, full of bitterness, while the rest of the Bigbang laughed.

"Who cares? She's hot. She has the right to do what she wants." Jiyong said to irritate you more.

You glared at him, stood up and decided to leave. Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri looked nonchalant while Jiyong followed you without you knowing.

You reached the doors of the glass garden and went it. Looking at the flowers eased your feelings a bit, however thinking about Jiyong still pissed you.

Somebody grabbed your shoulder from behind and that made you startle. You turned around and saw Jiyong laughing.

How Adorable. You thought.

Damn, I shouldn't think of him like this. 

"What are you doing here?" You asked with a glare.

"Can't I visit the school garden?" He asked innocently.

"You obviously followed me." You crossed your arms.

"Hmm.... maybe." He said mischievously.

"Jiyong, why do have to be especially ANNOYING today??? Always teasing me wherever I go." You said, irritated.

"Because teasing you is like going to a spa for me.....Its relaxing." He winked.

Gosh! I have to finish my dare soon and get out of here or else..... I'll really have to admit the fact that I like him more than I originally planned. 

 

 

 

======Author's Note=======

Sorry because the chapter was short but I just really felt like updating today haha :)

COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS ARE VERY MUCH APPREACIATED~