Jelly_Jonghyun unnie

Presents to Friends...

Jonghyun sighed and kicked the man’s face.

 

‘That’s the wrong answer…’

 

He tiredly raked his hands through his hair and motioned for one of his underlings.

 

A figure ran up to him.

 

‘Hyung-nim!’

 

‘Take care of this bastard… Try to get something out of him before you kill him.’ He looked at the cowering man on the floor with disgust.

 

‘Yes, Hyung-nim!’ The man bowed at him.

 

Jonghyun nodded at the man and walked out of the rubbish compound. He grabbed his headphones and slid them on his head, relishing at the strong, soothing music. The day had been tiring; every shop he owned had a problem for him to sort out – traitors, slave-traders, unauthorized-sellers…

 

He sighed and walked out of the street. ‘Stupid mid-rankers can’t even operate their own shop…’

 

He suddenly stopped, noticing a beautiful girl walking past him. Long, wavy black hair; a pair of large almond eyes; a small, angled face, and a willowy figure to boot...

 

Jonghyun grinned. He was going to have some fun.

 

‘Hey babe.’ He s his arms around her slim waist. ‘Want to go somewhere-’

 

The girl frowned at him and shoved his arm away. ‘What the hell are you doing? Get off me!’

 

Jonghyun blinked and gaped at her in surprise; in the twenty years he had lived – no women has ever refused him before.

 

She looked at him weirdly and walked away at the opposite direction, her tensed form suggesting her annoyed mood.

 

Jonghyun followed her form until she disappeared around the corner. He slowly lifted his phone and speed-dialed someone.

 

‘Hyung-nim!’

 

‘… I want to know who that girl is. You’ve seen her talk with me, am I correct?’

 

‘… It was boss’ specific orders sir-‘

 

Jonghyun cut him off. ‘Whatever. Just find out some info about her…’

 

‘Well, I believe her name to be Kim Jihyun…’

 

Jonghyun shut his phone – that was enough information.

 

‘Kim Jihyun, huh?’ He felt his mouth pulling into a predatory smile. ‘Hell no… You won’t get away from me…’

 

UNNIE XDD

Just to say that I love you and your fic so MUCH 8D8D8D <3

 

<333333333333333