Example - Undankbar :D

Presents to Friends...

This is my present to Undankbar, aka, Youhee unnie :) This will be the sort of fics I'll be writing :D Be warned, it may take a little bit to write... -_-;

To Youhee unnie :D 'Emmessen' XD

 

The rich aroma of roses and vanilla; the soft, gentle sun rays peeking through the ajar window; the beautifully ornate stone arcs, making spider-web patterns across the crimson ceiling; the flowing lilac silk curtains hanging from the mahogany window frames; the light twinkling of small chimes, slowly swaying to a light breeze… Every aspect of the building struck Youhee as she carefully walked in to the empty hall.

 

Looking around, she swallowed and stood in the middle of the room, unsure whether to sit down, or remain standing up. She decided to perch on the very edge of the piano stool; too afraid to sit on the antique, heavy-set sofas. She sighed and fidgeted, wondering why she had come to this… place (if it was a real place, anyway). It was all because of that small note and bouquet of white orchids, left in front of her door step, tied in a beige ribbon and scented with a lingering trace of vanilla.

 

‘All for you… And a request: The 1st May, 0:00 in the Emessen hall…’

 

She had been surprised at the sudden present, but felt secretly pleased that she had an admirer. And as for the request… she had spent the whole week trying to decide what she should do; she knew it was stupid to meet up with someone without knowing them properly, but she was curious – and she wanted to see who this person was. This of course, ultimately led her to arriving at the Emessen building a moment ago.

 

Light footsteps disturbed her from her train of thoughts, and she instantly felt her heart speed up at the anticipation. She heard it getting louder with every step the person took, echoing slightly in the large corridor. Her heart thumped loudly, and her hands started to feel clammy; she was so stupid – it was probably one of those rich ugly jerks who only judge with her appearance...

 

The footsteps suddenly stopped, and Youhee could literally feel the hesitation just behind the door. She felt her heart beating loudly; Thump Thump Thump… She knew she shouldn’t be expecting anything major, but she couldn’t help but feel electrified at the strangeness of the situation.

 

The heavy oaken doors slowly slid open, and the figure stepped in shyly, tripping on the wooden frame of the door on the way.

 

‘H-Hi.’ He stuttered, visibly cringing at his attempt of a smooth greeting.

 

Youhee stared, mouth agape: His soft, feathery brown hair, milky complexion, warm chocolate eyes and his slim, wiry frame... She started to shiver as he steadily approached her, warily looking into her eyes.

 

‘H-hi, Youhee.’ He said nervously, ‘I-I’m so happy that you could make it…’

 

She stared at his welcoming brown eyes and tried to say something- ANYTHING.

 

‘H-hi…’ she forced herself to say.

 

She could see him take a deep breath at her answer. He bit his lips and started to whisper: ‘You may be wondering… why I’ve called you out?’

 

No, I want to know how a gorgeous boy like you fell for me

 

‘Well, I have a …. a ….’ He trailed off and reached behind his back, ‘Confession!’

 

Youhee felt her eyes widen, but quickly composed herself; she must’ve heard it wrong…

 

She was interrupted with a huge bouquet of white gerbera, offered by the heavily blushing boy. ‘Please accept this! And… before you refuse, I would just like to say that I’ve been following you for a VERY long time!’

 

‘Wh-what?’ Youhee stuttered, too shocked to say anything else.

 

‘I’ve been following your fanfictions for a very long time!’ he burst out, dipping his head in embarrassment. ‘A-And me and SHINee enjoyed it so much!’

 

Youhee suddenly felt a wave of disappointment. Her fanfiction huh? She accepted the bouquet calmly, but the beautiful flowers did not seem so appealing anymore.

 

‘Thankyou…’ she said quietly. She slowly turned to leave, her meeting with Onew would be too painful if she stayed any longer…

 

‘W-Wait!’

 

Youhee stopped, and slowly turned to face him.

 

‘I came to… give you that bouquet for the fiction… but I never realised that you were so…’ He blushed once again.

 

Youhee blinked, what was he talking about?

 

‘…beautiful… as well as talented…’ He paused, and looked at her with determination: ‘So, would you… go out with me?’