Revenge

It Started With A Contract

 

                                                                                                                     heart

“No ! I don’t want to do that ! I don’t want to get married ! I will marry soon but not now. I’m still in school. How did you even get that idea !?” Woohyun said to his mother.

 

“It’s not like that my dear. I also don’t know anything. Your grandmother just said to me a while ago. She said it’s her wish to see you get married before she dies.” Mrs. Nam tried to calm Woohyun.

 

“B-but, she will live until she aged 100 mom. I believe that.” Woohyun said in a low tone.

 

“We don’t know about that, Woohyun. You know she loves you so much. She is worried that she might not be able to see you get married because she told me that she had seen your grandfather a few times in her dreams.” Mrs. Nam said almost crying.

 

“Arasso, omma. I’ll try to make it as soon as possible.” Woohyun lowered his head. He had no other choice. He loves his grandma as much as his grandma loves him.

 

                                                                       

                                                                                               heart                                                                       

 

 

 

“Can you imagine that ? I’m married while I’m still in school. And she wants it as soon as possible.” Woohyun said to his friends. To be exact, Infinite.

 

“What ?? You’re getting married, hyung !? With who ? Did they choose for you one already like always in a story ?” Sungjong said in his high pitched tone. He is shocked as most as the other member.

 

“Kyaa ! Can’t you just speak even louder !? Just let everybody knows about this.” Woohyun rolled his eyes.

 

“Mianei, hyung. I was really shocked. Like this -Everyday I shock shock ! Everynight I shock shock ! I’m sorry jebal naege dashi dorawa jullae.. -”

 

“Yah ! Lee Sungjong !!” Sunggyu shouted at him.

 

“Arasso. Arasso. I’m just trying to lift up the mood.” Sungjong pouted.

 

“Like that ? Is that you call trying to lift up the mood ? My wife is getting married here, can’t you see that ? I’m very sad though.” Sunggyu makes a sad face.

“Sunggyu hyung ! You are just the same with Sungjong. Don’t help even a bit in this situation. You are the leader yet you acted like the maknae.” Sungyeol said to Sunggyu.

 

“Enough of this guys ! You don’t even help me with the problem I’m facing right now !” Woohyun said annoyed with them.

 

“Mianei, Woohyun ah~ I was just trying to make you feel better. Come on, let’s go to class. It’s the time for our next class.” Sunggyu gets up and so with Infinite.

 

“I think we should go to our own class now. See you all after school ended. Remember to go to our usual place.” Sunggyu reminded them.

 

 

                                                                       

                                                                                                 heart

 

 

In Woohyun’s class…

 

The students were all listening to the teachers and suddenly the principal or to be exact Woohyun’s mother come in.

 

“Class, now bow to the principal.” The class monitor conducts them.

 

“Okay, I’m just going to make a simple announcement. Nam Woohyun ?” She called him.

 

“Nae..” Woohyun answered.

 

“You’re going to transfer your class from tomorrow. The class that you’ve been arranged is just beside your class. That’s all. Thank you all.” With that, she leaves the classroom without letting Woohyun say anything.

 

“W-what was all that ? And what was that supposed to mean !?” Woohyun looked at Hoya and Sungyeol that was sitting behind him.

 

“Molla..” Both of them shrugged their shoulders.

 

Woohyun sits in his place waiting for school to end and get an explanation from his mother.

 

 

                                                                       

                                                                                                heart

 

 

While in Hae Kyung’s class…

 

“Kya Shin Hae Kyung ! Don’t you have an explanation to do with me ?” Han Byul whispered to you as the teacher is teaching in front.

 

“Explanation ?? About what ? I think no..”

 

“No !? Do you know how long I waited for you at the café yesterday !?”

 

Suddenly you remembered about your promise with her. You were supposed to go to her house after your work to teach her Mathematics.

 

*Aish, what am I gonna do. She will possibly kill me.* “E-erm… hehee… about that… you know… I’m sorry ! I’m really sorry~  I’ll explain to you later, okay ?” You make an aegyo.

 

“You and your aegyo ! You think that works for me !? I don’t fall with your aegyo !” She looked at you with her burning eyes.

 

*Knock knock* The classroom door is squeaked open. It was the principal.

*Fuhh.. that saves me ! For a while at least* You giggled at her.

 

“I’m sorry for interrupting your class for a while. It’s just that I want to inform you all that there will be a transfer student coming from the next class. He will be sitting next to you, Hae Kyung shii.” Mrs. Nam explain.

 

“W-what ?? Next to me ? But why ? And who is it ?” You tried to protest because you don’t want to be separated from your best friend, Han Byul although she nags at you most of the time.

 

“Yes. Next to you Shin Hae Kyung. You don’t need to ask why. And about who is it. You just need to wait until tomorrow to find it out. Okay class, thank you. I’ll be going now.”

 

You was left there dumbfounded. Then, you look at Han Byul. She gives you a glare and mouthed “I still not forget that you need an explanation to do.”

 

*Aish.. that girl is really…* “Arasso, arasso.. I’ll tell you later.”

 

Mrs. Nam POV

 

“Hehee… I hope that both of them will work the things out. Woohyun ah ~ Open your eyes. I think she’s the best for you.” Mrs. Nam giggled to herself.

 

*I’ve liked her from the first time I saw her in this school. And, yesterday’s accident makes me feel more like she’s the one for you, son. I would want a daughter-in-law as sweet as Hae Kyung.*

 

“Woohyun ah, hwaiting ! You just need to spend some time with her and you’ll definitely fall for her. Believe me, she is the best for you.” Mrs. Nam smiled and walked off to her office.

 

 

                                                                                                      heart



 

 


Hehe… looks like Mrs. Nam wants to set them up =)  By the way, how’s this chapter ? Is it good enough. I don’t know how your expectations of me but I did my best to make this story interesting enough for all of you. So, I hope you enjoyed this !  And, remember I love reading your comments. It makes me feel good. So, don’t forget to comment arachi ?  Even if you have any suggestion, feel free to tell me okay ?  I would like to hear some. =)

 

-YoongLover-